• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Are they really environment friendly

• Members

Everything is now environment friendly or organic these days . These vehicles will soon end up in the junk yards. Those dead battery's too. Is this really environment friendly. Why do America always gets to be the Country that puts all the cash upfront. While other Countries just watch or puts 10 percent or less. Biden said, that we were going to give Billions for climate control, Yahooooo     ?

I do feel very said for the future of our children.

electric Cars.jpg

• Members

I think we already know that these cars and batteries aren't environmentally friendly or "organic." Mr. Biden isn't the one who controls the budget...Congress does, and THE DEMOCRATS can't even agree amongst themselves how to allocate funds. The Republican's are holding things up as well. They need to trim the fat and get the budget under control, and hopefully this next election cycle will help this country to do that, though I seriously doubt it. When you were talking about "organic" I thought you were speaking of vegetables...I've never heard of an organic vehicle or battery!