• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Please be in prayer for my Brother-In-Law..he's fighting Covid and ready to go on a ventilator tonight.

• Members
16 minutes ago, SureWord said:

Brother, my mother got the blood clots after the jab. It will be a tough battle but with God's help he'll pull through.

We're all certainly hoping so. His youngest granddaughter doesn't really understand what's going on, just that Papaw is very sick and in the hospital. The older one does understand and is afraid. He and I had just talked about the coronavirus when my wife and I were down in Augusta, GA for our nieces graduation from Augusta University School of Nursings nursing program. She finally got her BS in nursing on August 4th after having to sit out because of her mother's passing away from breast cancer in 2019. My sister would have loved to have lived to see her graduate. He said then that if he caught the virus he would probably pass away if he had to be intubated. But, after he and my wife's sister divorced almost 15 years ago, he started smoking again. That has a lot to do with it. 

We just had a man from our church pass away from Covid pneumonia yesterday afternoon. He's younger than my wife and I. We were so sorry to get that news. We had been praying for him for three weeks. He was moved to ICU last week, and passed away yesterday.