• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

As Christians, we should be Citizens of the World

Gud4U

Dear All,

Greetings, thanks and bless you.

We are Christians here, whatever we say, whatever we do, whatsoever comes out of us, others watching us will judge Christianity, not us!

i consider myself a Christian and an international citizen, a citizen of the world.

The whole world belong to Christ and i am a tiny part of that world, not Persian, nor nothing else, i strongly believe Christians should all be citizens of the world, first and foremost, although due to social circumstances we need to follow the rules and regulations of the place we live in.

i also wish we would stop sharing non-Christian posts here, i wish the moderators and administrators who work very hard to keep this wonderful website up and running so well would filter and block posts that are anti-Christ in nature and do no good but hurt.

i have been unable to reach this awesome website for long enough, now that i'm able to reach it, i get puzzled at the posts and messages.

Are we here to improve our Christian life or make it go away?

i come here with high hopes and i wish i did not!

Bless your hearts,

Totoo

• Members

We are citizens of our respective country and have some rights and responsibilities to it (although rights are lacking in many nations and maybe too many rights in some others).  I guess we are also citizens to the world in that we should do our part in treating each other right, not destroying the planet but being a good steward of it. That being said, no nation is "Christian"  and we are not of the world. Our reasons for being patriotic or mindful of the world are Christ-centered and not "We are the world, we are the children" Michael Jackson One World nonsense like that 80's song goes.

As far as your complaint do you get blocked from viewing forums that mention political things?

Edited by SureWord

• Members

I'm a visitor to earth. My home is in heaven. While I may have the designation of "citizen" of various localities (Oklahoma, America) I still consider that I'm just visiting. However, Satan likes using the misleading title of "Citizen of the World" to trick people into setting aside obedience to God for whatever passes, at the moment, for the goals of Globalism, which are inevitably evil. 

No, I'm not a citizen of the world, since there exists no world-wide, earthly authority regarding earthly life. TO claim so is to be naive and fall for worldly, shallow gimmicks.

• Members

I can see that when I join this forum not a church, that there are areas for news, churches, sermons, humor, prayer, opinions and more. I’m not sure what you’re trying to make into. There also many denominations here not just one.  I think you’re not thinking in others, we are looking for fellowship and rightly dividing Gods Word. 

• Members
11 hours ago, SureWord said:

We are citizens of our respective country and have some rights and responsibilities to it (although rights are lacking in many nations and maybe too many rights in some others).  I guess we are also citizens to the world in that we should do our part in treating each other right, not destroying the planet but being a good steward of it. That being said, no nation is "Christian"  and we are not of the world. Our reasons for being patriotic or mindful of the world are Christ-centered and not "We are the world, we are the children" Michael Jackson One World nonsense like that 80's song goes.

As far as your complaint do you get blocked from viewing forums that mention political things?

Also many are forgetting that the ruler of this planet right now is Satan, his last days or years. There will not be a complete peace here on earth to after Christ second coming. Lead a lost soul to Christ is all what we can do and pray.