• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Falling in love with the preacher wife...

• Members

To start I made up this topic, but I imagine it does happen out there. How would your church deal with such situation. Member male to friendly with the preachers wife, too close for comfort. They call me the pot-stirrer here but believe me, we all can learn something here without offending each other. Also this can be a reminder to not only watch and protect your pastor, but also his lovely wife. 

Any Comments...

Emma Stone Thumbs Up GIF

• Members

Continuing the thought of the pastor‘s wife, do you love the pastor and don’t get along with his wife. This could be a problem for someone out there. If he is the King for you after Christ, then she is the Queen. We must trust and treat them well or else. Off with your head. She in many times are like teacher and pastors. The smart pastor listen to their wife’s, the Lord uses them too. Do you give your pastor a birthday gifts on his birthday? Then give her a gift on her birthday also. They are team work so treat them that way. The wife gives up much of her free time of her husband, for your sake‘s get her thanks. 

• Members

As a evangelist I can speak freely of things I heard and seen throughout the years, there are many reasons why members do not like the pastor‘s wife, and most of them don’t make sense. Here are a few, she doesn’t say hello to me or talk to me, she uses to much makeup, she uses to little make up she doesn’t ever eat food that I bring at luncheon. She haves her hair to short, she wears tight jeans, she wears shorts. She doesn’t comes to our ladies meetings, she doesn’t deserves this great pastor. She is not raising their kids right, she doesn’t come to all the church services like me. She not from this Country. She doesn’t sits with the pastor. And on and on. It’s a full time job to be the pastor wife. Please be nice to them, always. God bless 

Edited by E Morales