• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Science Errors Only!

• Members

According to my Stepdad, he said he came from monkeys. In his case, I believe it. Other than that, I truly believe God created mankind just like the Bible says in Genesis 1-2, approximately 6000 years ago.

• Administrators
16 hours ago, Rebecca said:

They have answered the question though. They say it's because the species of ape humans descended from are not the same species of ape that exist now. There was a split way back when and one species evolved into what are now humans and the others evolved into the apes that are still apes. The other answer is because during the evolutionary process any ape species that began to evolve higher intelligence were killed by the evolving humans so we alone became the superior ones. The other ape species could only survive by not evolving higher intelligence. ?

Oh yeah, silly me. I forgot that these scientists were there, so they ought to know.  ?

• Members
19 hours ago, Rebecca said:

They have answered the question though. They say it's because the species of ape humans descended from are not the same species of ape that exist now. There was a split way back when and one species evolved into what are now humans and the others evolved into the apes that are still apes. The other answer is because during the evolutionary process any ape species that began to evolve higher intelligence were killed by the evolving humans so we alone became the superior ones. The other ape species could only survive by not evolving higher intelligence. ?

I know you don't believe this...but why would anyone with an analytical mind believe this tripe? It's sort of like watching the newer version of The Time Machine! UGH! ?

• Members

Some scientists are starting to think we were engineered from the apes by another otherworldly race of beings. Perhaps because they were dying out and it was the only was to preserve their seed/genes. They accomplished this through viral coding like they nut cases believe they can do now. The only problem is mutations are always inferior, not superior and can never reproduce.