• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Science Errors Only!

• Members

Gene therapy- administered through vaccinations with the goal of making as much money as possible and to create a work governed via medical tyranny. The mRNA vaccine is developed and forced upon people after a "gain to function" virus is created and released upon the world. Will ultimately lead to destabilization of whole nations and civil and/or world war.

• Members
In a revealing comment, a CDC virologist involved with WHO and Gates Foundation in the Africa mass polio vaccination campaign, part of something called the Global Polio Eradication Initiative, admits the vaccine is creating significantly more cases of polio paralysis than the deceptively named "wild polio" disease.

• Members

Medieval scientists believed - alchemy, they could chemically turn lead into gold. 

Personal comment: it seems science has always been about gaining wealth or control of the populace or both.

Other disciplines demonstrating science error during the ages?

• Members

lobotomy77%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Also current medical gender transition therapies do irreversible harm while not providing the mental peace and transition they promise to their victims. In the linked article they show the same faulty science that came up with lobotomy (trying to change mental issues with inept physical procedures) is currently being done with gender dysphoria.

https://inspiredteentherapy.com/parallels-between-lobotomy-and-childhood-gender-transition/

Edited by John Young

• Members

I had an uncle who received a labotomy. He once told me airplanes flying over head knew what he was thinking. He was studying engineering at a university and working to pay his way when he had the nervous breakdown. Doctors convinced my grandmother there was no other remedy.

• Members
On 9/6/2021 at 9:12 PM, Rebecca said:

Lobotomies to cure mental illnesses.

Smoking, meth, and heroin were all used as medicinal treatments and cures. 

How recently were lobotomies performed in the Untied States by licensed doctors or in pharmakeia's laboratories /facilities ? 

I saw commercials from a century ago promoting smoking camels as a remedy for some illnesses, btw.

Now they (evil doers) are promoting other toxins as remedies to help people, to get people hooked for life (or death).

• Members
On 9/10/2021 at 10:54 PM, Martyr_4_FutureJoy said:

How recently were lobotomies performed in the Untied States by licensed doctors or in pharmakeia's laboratories /facilities ? 

1967 was the last one, the patient died. I just did a quick google search, so if someone knows of another doctor who performed this legally in the United States after 1967 they're free to share that information here.

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5014576

• Members
3 hours ago, Rebecca said:

1967 was the last one, the patient died. I just did a quick google search, so if someone knows of another doctor who performed this legally in the United States after 1967 they're free to share that information here.

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5014576

Hi @RebeccaI was under the definite impression it had fallen into abeyance years ago...

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
On 9/8/2021 at 6:53 AM, PastorMatt said:

The earth is 4.54 billion years old

Bro. Matt, I have heard and read from scientists that give a much longer period of time that this, especially Geologists. Because I am a miner I hear a lot from Geologists and read and hear them talk in terms of billions of years all the time, I mean outrageous billions of years.

Our Bile not only speaks to this issue, but it makes fools out of scientists that are foolish enough to state things like this.

Hebrews 11:3 (KJV) Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

To me, this says very plainly that God made things with the "appearance of age", which puts all of man's guesses to shame, and they don't even realize it.

• Members
1 hour ago, Jim_Alaska said:

Any scientist that believes this should have to answer this question: Why are there still apes?

They have answered the question though. They say it's because the species of ape humans descended from are not the same species of ape that exist now. There was a split way back when and one species evolved into what are now humans and the others evolved into the apes that are still apes. The other answer is because during the evolutionary process any ape species that began to evolve higher intelligence were killed by the evolving humans so we alone became the superior ones. The other ape species could only survive by not evolving higher intelligence. ?