• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

10% offering

Greetings all,

Hope you have all been well.

It's been a very long time, i think, since my last visit, you understand, it's not easy to reach this space where i reside.

i'm lucky to be here today, the Lord has given me access to say hi and ask you a question.

Since i became a Christian in my heart, i say so because i have yet to be baptised in a church, but i have not been able to find a Baptist church near me where i could go and what's more i cannot pay my 10% share of income, not i earn much, i don't, but still.

Can you guys kindly help me what to do, please?

i'm also not sure if i can donate to an online church, again, living where i live, things are pretty tough, sending money abroad might be quite tricky.

i have been trying to teach for free and i am still teaching some people for free as a kind of giving, but not sure that counts at all.

i've been very blessed and i just want to be a perfect Christian in every aspect, being a perfectionist that i am.

Well, thanks a lot for your kind time and care.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless your hearts heartily,

Totoo

14 hours ago, SureWord said:

Start your own church.

I live in a foreign country, my abilities here are so very limited, although nothing is impossible for God, many things are impossible for me. For instance, I am not allowed to have a job here, so my wife is taking care of the money and she is the bread winner of the family. I teach privately whenever possible, but I cannot advertise openly for it and only friends tell friends about me and if they have a need, they come.

I have started sharing video clips of me reciting the Holy Bible online on Tik Tok, but they stop most of them and it is very difficult to go live-streaming.

To start a church needs a lot of things, which i have very little. For instance, the knowledge and ability to guide people, i am still a child in Christianity and i'm still learning. It might not be wise of me to start a church when i know so little. It might do damage and harm more than good.

What i have also started doing very recently is translating the Holy Bible into my mother tongue, Persian. It felt great and i feel blessed for that. It will take a good while to finish, but no hurries, all in good time.

Thank you for your time and suggestion.

Bless your hearts,

Totoo

• Members

Pray that God will bring someone into your area to start a church.

I realize it's hard and not for everyone to start a church. 

I prayed that God would start a church in my area and he did but by that time I had moved away. At least those people have a bible believing church in their area now.

• Moderators

Hi, Tooto! So nice to have you back!

I’m so glad you have trusted the Lord in your heart. Remember that trusting God alone for salvation by trusting in the finished work of Christ is ALL you need for salvation. Baptism, while an important act of obedience, is NOT required for your salvation. Being a perfect Christian is not required for salvation. I’m reminding you of this to be sure that you are trusting Christ alone and not any of your own actions or obediences. ?

7 minutes ago, Salyan said:

Hi, Tooto! So nice to have you back!

Cheers, thanks so much. I am humbled.

I am glad to be able to view this wonderful website again. While it lasts, it's great. Nobody know how long it's going to be unbanned, so, with the Grace of the Lord and your kind prayers, here we are.

I also thank you for your kind cautioning me, yes, i have come to learn that it's not our deeds but our faith that saves us. Thanks again.

i remember i have had many questions and most of them silly and for my downfall, but well, God is kind and they are past now and i have learnt much more with the Grace of the Lord.

i am trying to keep my faith and deepen my belief by reading the Good Book and the translating is helping understand and realise much better than just reading it.

Bless your hearts and many many thanks for your kind care and precious time.

Totoo

• Administrators

@Totoosart I agree, it's great to hear from you again. I'm sorry to hear about the situation you're in where you live. Keep your head up and in the Word. 

As far as church goes, you may want to pray about starting a Bible study in your home and see where the Lord leads. 

• Members
On 8/31/2021 at 7:50 AM, Totoosart said:

Greetings all,

Hope you have all been well.

It's been a very long time, i think, since my last visit, you understand, it's not easy to reach this space where i reside.

i'm lucky to be here today, the Lord has given me access to say hi and ask you a question.

Since i became a Christian in my heart, i say so because i have yet to be baptised in a church, but i have not been able to find a Baptist church near me where i could go and what's more i cannot pay my 10% share of income, not i earn much, i don't, but still.

Can you guys kindly help me what to do, please?

i'm also not sure if i can donate to an online church, again, living where i live, things are pretty tough, sending money abroad might be quite tricky.

i have been trying to teach for free and i am still teaching some people for free as a kind of giving, but not sure that counts at all.

i've been very blessed and i just want to be a perfect Christian in every aspect, being a perfectionist that i am.

Well, thanks a lot for your kind time and care.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless your hearts heartily,

Totoo

Welcome, I believe you are willing to give 10 percent, this is very kind of you. But I believe you are a new born again Christian, and have not yet been baptized. The 10 percent of giving is not important at this time. Also you are in need, later you can start giving if you are able. God know our hearts and when we are ready to give. Giving will not save anyone and God does not want to test your faithfulness if your not ready. 

• Members
7 hours ago, Jim_Alaska said:

Many times it is difficult to understand another persons situation when you don't know all the facts. Therefore it is hard to make a valid suggestion about the situation. In this case I know where totoosart/ lives. He lives in a country where Christianity is not only banned, but the authorities actually seek out Christians and try to detect where and when they may be meeting. If the authorities find them or their meeting place there can be life threatening consequences, in other words they could by arrested and even put to death. So this situation can have dire consequences for him if he is not extremely careful. Just owning a Bible or trying to give out Bibles can be dangerous.

Wow, that's rough. I pray God protects him under the shadow of the Almighty.

19 hours ago, PastorMatt said:

As far as church goes, you may want to pray about starting a Bible study in your home and see where the Lord leads. 

Cheers, mate,

That's a great idea. As a matter of fact i have just posted a message on my circle of friends on We Chat app and told people they can contact me if they have any questions. i'll paste the whole message down below and you can help me make it better for the future:

Do you believe in Jesus Christ?
If so, 
Good for you ?
Yours is the eternal life!?

If not,
You are lost without any hope in your life!
Your life is meaningless and empty!

Turn and find yourself and help yourself live the wise life!

All you need to do is to
Trust in the Lord Jesus Christ as your Saviour

Then live a 
Righteous
Blameless
And
Loving
Life

Contact me if you have any questions 

If I know I will reply, if I don’t know I will learn then tell you what I learnt ?

i look forward to hearing from you and your kind comments.

Bless your heart,

Totoo

15 hours ago, Jim_Alaska said:

So this situation can have dire consequences for him if he is not extremely careful. Just owning a Bible or trying to give out Bibles can be dangerous.

Thanks, mate,

You need to add to that the fact that i am Persian born which adds to my sufferings, Praise the Lord, it's fine, i am learning more and more because of all my restrictions.

One has to be patient and the Lord has a plan for everyone, i wish i knew what is His kind plan for me so that i could get there faster.

In any case, as i have just mentioned above, i am trying to spread the Word in every way possible, through my We Chat app as well as during my classes. My pupils all know i am a Christian and that Jesus Christ is more than important to me. Sometimes some conversation sparks up and i take the opportunity to say as much as i can and as well as i can.

Bless your heart, thanks again,

Totoo

7 hours ago, E Morales said:

Welcome, I believe you are willing to give 10 percent, this is very kind of you. But I believe you are a new born again Christian, and have not yet been baptized. The 10 percent of giving is not important at this time. Also you are in need, later you can start giving if you are able. God know our hearts and when we are ready to give. Giving will not save anyone and God does not want to test your faithfulness if your not ready. 

Thank you, friend,

Bless your heart, it is very kind of you to spend your precious time reading all and replying too.

Well, God is kind, i'm just trying to do what i can as much as i can, it's nothing special, still, unable to fulfil.

There is a good reason for everything.

Bless your heart,

Totoo

7 hours ago, SureWord said:

Wow, that's rough. I

Life is full of challenges,

Everyone has their own,

Mine is to be lonely and lonesome,

Praise the Lord,

Bless your hearts,

Totoo

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Totoo, you're definitely in our prayers. May God continue to work in your life and may you continue to grow in his grace. It's hard being alone and trying to stay in the Word, especially in countries/areas where it could cost one one's life. I'm so thankful that I've not had to face that situation yet. The way our country here is going, I believe that this could happen more quickly than anyone realizes.