• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Taliban Fighters Enter Kabul

24 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

Afghanistan was harboring Osama Bin Laden...all intelligence reported for over 18 months pointed to them. Pakistan, too, was hiding hiim. Where the attackers came from in unimportant...where the mastermind and money trail led to was far more important. You should know that by now...but again, why should I expect you to use deductive reasoning? You've done so little of it in the past communications I've had with you. I see you're still trying to deflect and introduce irrelevant, leftist theories. You'll never learn.

And where did the money come from?

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

I agree we should not have stayed 20 years. I do agree with Biden, if we waited 5 or more years before we pulled out the result would be the same. 

That's the argument that Biden keeps having with himself. It's NOT that we pulled out of Afghanistan, its HOW we pulled out. That is the part Biden will not talk about. He just deflects back to the we should never have been there which he is correct, but nobody is arguing that part lol).  How this for a plan, evacuate people BEFORE the military pulls out. 

The blood of many is on his hands. Executed correctly, many lives could have been saved.

• Administrators
20 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

If we followed God's play we would have promoted peace and not war. 

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God."

Matthew 5:9 

Would you be willing to discus this topic of Matt 5:9 in another thread? Christ, the Prince of Peace, realized there must at times be conflict. 

• Members
1 hour ago, PastorMatt said:

That's the argument that Biden keeps having with himself. It's NOT that we pulled out of Afghanistan, its HOW we pulled out. That is the part Biden will not talk about. He just deflects back to the we should never have been there which he is correct, but nobody is arguing that part lol).  How this for a plan, evacuate people BEFORE the military pulls out. 

The blood of many is on his hands. Executed correctly, many lives could have been saved.

How about we actually have a commander-in-chief who's got brains enough to remove military ordinants before leaving the country so that there's nothing left for the enemy to use against their citizens or their neighboring countries? Biden's been a miserable failure and has given the Taliban all it needs to continue just as strong as it was before!

1 hour ago, Bouncing Bill said:

And where did the money come from?

Seems like you can't think for yourself, BB...I'm NOT doing your homework for you! You know for sure that much of the money came from Osama, and some may have come from his family....But, you wouldn't want to have him take responsibility for that, now, would you?

1 hour ago, PastorMatt said:

Would you be willing to discus this topic of Matt 5:9 in another thread? Christ, the Prince of Peace, realized there must at times be conflict. 

Sure, start a thread. 

36 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

How about we actually have a commander-in-chief who's got brains enough to remove military ordinants before leaving the country so that there's nothing left for the enemy to use against their citizens or their neighboring countries? Biden's been a miserable failure and has given the Taliban all it needs to continue just as strong as it was before!

Seems like you can't think for yourself, BB...I'm NOT doing your homework for you! You know for sure that much of the money came from Osama, and some may have come from his family....But, you wouldn't want to have him take responsibility for that, now, would you?

First paragraph.

Most of the ordnance was what we had given the Afghani military so they could defend the country. Too  bad they simply ran away, leaving the ordnance behind and giving the Taliban a free gift.

Second paragraph. You are admitting you do not know who supplied the money. I know who supplied it. It was and is common knowledge. So, you need to do a bit of research so you will know.

Should we have gone after the country that supplied the money?

Edited by Bouncing Bill

• Members
5 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Second paragraph. You are admitting you do not know who supplied the money. I know who supplied it. It was and is common knowledge. So, you need to do a bit of research so you will know.

Should we have gone after the country that supplied the money?

I don't know what you're trying to push over on me, BB...but it's not going to work. I haven't admitted anything...All I said was that I wasn't going to do your homework for you. You keep answering questions with questions...typical of someone who has NO ANSWERS...which apparently, you don't! Go figure!

16 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

I don't know what you're trying to push over on me, BB...but it's not going to work. I haven't admitted anything...All I said was that I wasn't going to do your homework for you. You keep answering questions with questions...typical of someone who has NO ANSWERS...which apparently, you don't! Go figure!

I've  done my homework. I seriously doubt you have as you dodged the question.

Now, an easier question. Should we have gone after the country that supplied the money?"

• Members
7 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

I've  done my homework. I seriously doubt you have as you dodged the question.

Now, an easier question. Should we have gone after the country that supplied the money?"

I've not dodged anything...and you're pulling the same thing you did before you 'took a vacation." Remember, BB, I'm NOT going to be intimidated by you. You've got little sway over anything I do or feel. You've been trying to get me to answer your inane questions for several weeks now, and I thought you'd have learned...you answer a question with a question like you're still doing, and you'll not get an answer from me. I don't play those games. You apparently don't know who supplied the money, as you're still iem-hawing around looking for an answer. I've told you where the money came from...accept it and move on. 

Now, back to the Taliban...which apparently BB wants to avoid since he's trying to derail his own thread again! 

Edited by BrotherTony

• Administrators

The execution of leaving had no thought out plan other than getting on planes and leave, that was the problem. Of course doing the same execution in 5, 10, 15 or 20 years will produce the same result. However a well thought out execution that had American and our allies best interested in mind would have produced a better outcome and we'd not be talking about this right now. The execution is squarely on Biden's shoulders. 

Biden only cares about people not dying of covid, not by execution... well, that's part of the plan I guess.

6 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

I've not dodged anything...and you're pulling the same thing you did before you 'took a vacation." Remember, BB, I'm NOT going to be intimidated by you. You've got little sway over anything I do or feel. You've been trying to get me to answer your inane questions for several weeks now, and I thought you'd have learned...you answer a question with a question like you're still doing, and you'll not get an answer from me. I don't play those games. You apparently don't know who supplied the money, as you're still iem-hawing around looking for an answer. I've told you where the money came from...accept it and move on. 

Now, back to the Taliban...which apparently BB wants to avoid since he's trying to derail his own thread again! 

Well, just answer my question please. Should we have gone after the country that supplied the money?

• Members
19 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Well, just answer my question please. Should we have gone after the country that supplied the money?

You have no idea where the money came from even though I've given you several possibilities to choose from. Do your own homework....We went after the country that was harboring the terrorist who set up the attacks...that's all that matters...Care to go around again, BB?? You're losing! 

8 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

You have no idea where the money came from even though I've given you several possibilities to choose from. Do your own homework....We went after the country that was harboring the terrorist who set up the attacks...that's all that matters...Care to go around again, BB?? You're losing! 

No. Your refusal to answer answers all I need to know.

• Members
Just now, Bouncing Bill said:

No. Your refusal to answer answers all I need to know.

I've not refused to answer anything. It's just NOT THE ANSWER YOU WANT. You still think you can intimidate people like the Talibans does, eh? Maybe you should go to Afghanistan and help! 

• Members
3 minutes ago, PastorMatt said:

"If you ever feel useless, remember it took 20 years, trillions of dollars and 4 US Presidents to replace the Taliban with the Taliban"

Amen! A much better armed Taliban!

Edited by BrotherTony