• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Should We Obey The Government If They Make The Vaccines Mandatory?

• Members
31 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

There have been people against vaccinations ever since Edward Jenner when in 1796 he vaccinated a lad against Cowpox. Those against vaccines then and now are wrong and they will continue to be wrong in the future.  

Please, pray tell, PROVE they are wrong....PROVE that the Lord hasn't led them to NOT get the vaccine...Are YOU the Holy Spirit? You seem to be acting like you believe you are. You're entitled to your own opinion, but you're NOT entitled to make yourself something you're not. Go ahead, BB...we're waiting!

• Members
9 minutes ago, PastorMatt said:

That's what it's all about. The decision between you and your doctor. ?

9 minutes ago, PastorMatt said:

That's what it's all about. The decision between you and your doctor. ?

AMEN, Preacher! ?

2 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

Please, pray tell, PROVE they are wrong....PROVE that the Lord hasn't led them to NOT get the vaccine...Are YOU the Holy Spirit? You seem to be acting like you believe you are. You're entitled to your own opinion, but you're NOT entitled to make yourself something you're not. Go ahead, BB...we're waiting!

Is Smallpox still a threat the vaccinated?

Is Polio still a threat the vaccinated?

Is Whooping Cough still a threat to the vaccinated?

Is Diphtheria still a to threat the vaccinated?

Is Tetanus still a to the vaccinated?

Is Pertussis still a threat to the vaccinated?

Edited by Bouncing Bill

• Members
12 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Is Smallpox still a threat the vaccinated?

Is Polio still a threat the vaccinated?

Is Whooping Cough still a threat to the vaccinated?

Is Diphtheria still a to threat the vaccinated?

Is Tetanus still a to the vaccinated?

Is Pertussis still a threat to the vaccinated?

You're avoidng the question, BB....typical, though! We're talking about the coronavirus vaccine...try to keep up! 

1 minute ago, BrotherTony said:

You're avoidng the question, BB....typical, though! We're talking about the coronavirus vaccine...try to keep up! 

The proof is in the pudding. Vaccines work. COVID vaccines work. 98+% of people in the hospital with COVID are unvaccinated. Less the 3% are vaccinated. If that isn't proof then what is? 

Iceland proves that COVID-19 vaccines work in that those vaccinated, if they get COVID, do not have rates of serious illness and death as those who are unvaccinated.

But contrary to online misinformation and conspiratorial social media posts, infectious-disease experts say Iceland’s outbreak actually illustrates how effective the vaccines are at preventing the virus’s most severe impacts.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/iceland-covid-surge-vaccines/2021/08/14/bdd88d04-fabd-11eb-911c-524bc8b68f17_story.html

We are safe from the most serious effects of Smallpox, Polio, Whooping Cough, Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis, COVID, and other diseases because of vaccinations. Face it. You are wrong. 

The head of the National Institutes of Health warned Sunday that unvaccinated Americans are “sitting ducks” for the significantly more transmissible delta variant of COVID-19 as he predicted daily cases could soar to 200,000.

“We’re in a world of hurt,” NIH Director Dr. Francis Collins told Chris Wallace on “Fox News Sunday.”

He said he would be “surprised if we don’t cross 200,000 cases a day in the next couple of weeks. That’s heartbreaking, considering we never thought we would never be back in that space again,” Collins added. 
New infections in the nation are already surpassing 123,000 each day, based on a seven-day average, according to data from Johns Hopkins University.

• Administrators

1 hour ago, Bouncing Bill said:

The proof is in the pudding. Vaccines work. COVID vaccines work. 98+% of people in the hospital with COVID are unvaccinated.

That is really good news because the proof is in the pudding, because the survival rate without the vaccine is higher or about the same as that. Thanks for sharing. 

Anyways...back to "Should We Obey The Government If They Make The Vaccines Mandatory?"

• Members
5 minutes ago, PastorMatt said:

That is really good news because the proof is in the pudding, because the survival rate without the vaccine is higher or about the same as that. Thanks for sharing. 

Anyways...back to "Should We Obey The Government If They Make The Vaccines Mandatory?"

Amen!!! Personally, I would like to think that I could obey our government in this, but, I'm finding with all of the lies, misinformation, and people like BB, I find myself studying Scripture even harder and find that the Word and the Lord should be our ultimate points of leadership. PastorMatt...I think BB want's a snack pack! LOL ? 

BB, you're still trying to push off those ultra left sites as acceptable...even Fox has become a left winged bunch of drivel over the past 10 years or so. I find it hard to believe much if anything they have to say. You'll have to do better than that. And, what kind of pudding do you want??? Vanilla...chocolate...mixed??? LOL I certainly hope they haven't been mixing that government poison in the pudding...UGH!

1 hour ago, PastorMatt said:

Ah, but there are a lot more unvaccinated people in the hospital than vaccinated. We know that at least 98% of the people in the hospital with COVID are unvaccinated folk. So, if there are 10000 people in the hospital with COVID 9,800 will be unvaccinated and 200 vaccinated.  in the hospital. So 2% of 9,800 people means that 196 will die where as of the 200 vaccinated 40 will die. Big difference in the number of people. So, vaccinations work in keeping people safe from serious COVID illness. 99.9999% of people who have had the COVID vaccine have not contacted COVID. 

1 hour ago, BrotherTony said:

Amen!!! Personally, I would like to think that I could obey our government in this, but, I'm finding with all of the lies, misinformation, and people like BB, I find myself studying Scripture even harder and find that the Word and the Lord should be our ultimate points of leadership. PastorMatt...I think BB want's a snack pack! LOL ? 

BB, you're still trying to push off those ultra left sites as acceptable...even Fox has become a left winged bunch of drivel over the past 10 years or so. I find it hard to believe much if anything they have to say. You'll have to do better than that. And, what kind of pudding do you want??? Vanilla...chocolate...mixed??? LOL I certainly hope they haven't been mixing that government poison in the pudding...UGH!

Is it because they do not agree with you?

COVID-10 has hit people in Republican-led states hardest, study finds

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/covid-19-has-hit-people-in-republican-led-states-hardest-study-finds

American Republicans Are Killing Their Voters

https://www.project-syndicate.org/commentary/vaccination-reduced-mortality-evidence-republicans-by-jeffrey-frankel-2021-07

In the second half of 2020, Republican-led states had higher Covid-19 case rates and death rates than Democrat-led states, according to a study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine on Tuesday.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/10/politics/covid-cases-deaths-red-blue-states-late-2020/index.html

• Members

Is it because they do not agree with you?

No, it's because they are the typical hogwash you push...left wing garbage...You wouldn't know a conservative site if it bit you on the hind end. I don't take my news from the lying MSM.

COVID-10 has hit people in Republican-led states hardest, study finds

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/covid-19-has-hit-people-in-republican-led-states-hardest-study-finds

American Republicans Are Killing Their Voters

https://www.project-syndicate.org/commentary/vaccination-reduced-mortality-evidence-republicans-by-jeffrey-frankel-2021-07

In the second half of 2020, Republican-led states had higher Covid-19 case rates and death rates than Democrat-led states, according to a study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine on Tuesday.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/10/politics/covid-cases-deaths-red-blue-states-late-2020/index.html

Again, BB...an OPINION page...not fact...Republican's aren't killing anyone...the Democrats and their continued lies are. Oh, and the sky is falling, the sky is falling! LOL

9 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

No, it's because they are the typical hogwash you push...left wing garbage...You wouldn't know a conservative site if it bit you on the hind end. I don't take my news from the lying MSM.

Again, BB...an OPINION page...not fact...Republican's aren't killing anyone...the Democrats and their continued lies are. Oh, and the sky is falling, the sky is falling! LOL

Thanks for the good laugh this morning. It gets my day off to a good start.

How are the Democrats killing Republicans. it isn't the Democrats that are discouraging them from protecting themselves from COVID? 

• Members
41 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Thanks for the good laugh this morning. It gets my day off to a good start.

How are the Democrats killing Republicans. it isn't the Democrats that are discouraging them from protecting themselves from COVID? 

Yes, it IS the Democrats and the constant misrepresentation and the attempts to override people's freedoms to protect themselves from governments medical tyranny that are killing people...It's becoming pretty clear that the more people who are vaccinated, the more people who are getting sick....vaccine isn't worth the vial it's put in! Just more transfer of wealth to the Big Pharma and medical businesses and attempt at government terrorism of the general public...99+% recovery rate, BB....Laugh all you want, but you're the one who keeps posting nothing but negativity on the forums. You're proving over and over and over you're a troll or a government apologist...you should know by now you're not going to change my mind, and probably nobody elses...NOBODY I know of here takes you seriously....You're the one giving everyone a good laugh! LOL

Stephen Curry Lol GIF by NBA

Now...back to what this thread was designed for, BB...either that or get off of this one! You're a professional thread derailer...

Do we follow government in this or not? Does the Holy Spirit lead us to keep our bodies safe from the government poison???

Edited by BrotherTony