• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Government Increases Freedom Suppression

• Members

Statistics?   Go fish.   Catch what you can.  Whatever you seek,  keep seeking and you will find .  That is God's Promise in His Word.

Beyond any doubt,  since wwII or earlier,  the last two years is just a culmination of published plans since 19767 and earlier.

Just browsing the news -  no covid deaths claimed for three weeks.   Covid Vaccine Deaths up 8000% but not being reported.   Other deaths up FOUR TIMES (actually much much more) what they were because of government suppression, not being reported.

News Censored Since Long Before 9oneone.   Health, food, prices, profits, housing, 

all being denied freedom of capitalism, democracy,  or any term someone wishes to use.  Control of the news and government is not something new at all.

It is exponentially skyrocketing as we are in the last hour/ minute/  seconds before Jesus returns according to all Scripture.

Most people refuse Scripture.  Most reject and continue to reject Jesus and His disciples.  This is what God Says would happen,  and it has happened now for generations.  Covered up not

only by the news,  but by almost all churches also.   Fema got a lot of pastors to go along.  Priests and Bishops were already  ,  not only going along,  but for centuries being part of the system towards world control.

By God's Grace,  so that at least some may be saved,  He shortens the days/ times/ as His Word Says Plainly.

================================================================

2 John 7-11

King James Version

7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

8 Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.

9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

Edited by jeff_student_of_Jesus
Reference

• Members
3 hours ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

Beyond any doubt,  since wwII or earlier,  the last two years is just a culmination of published plans since 19767 and earlier.

It is exponentially skyrocketing as we are in the last hour/ minute/  seconds before Jesus returns according to all Scripture.

Since suppression is equally distributed across both Christian conservative and non-Christian conservative alike, I don't see it as persecution YET! But when non-Christians are allowed liberties we are not then it will begin to be a form of persecution. 

• Members

Persecution started in the first century,  and is present through all the centuries,  not just nor only for Christians. 

When Jews and True Christians , Baptists and/or Anabaptists and/or Waldensians were slaughtered during , before, and after the inquisition,  the ones doing the slaughtering did not always isolate or verify who was who - they could and did just slaughter believers and unbelievers ,  being told by the bishop or jesuit in charge to kill everyone in the town,  and God would separate them later.

When the mark of the beast is revealed, it will be used on unbelievers and believers also (a lot more unbelievers than believers, obviously),  and is persecution / threats/ death dealing to everyone regardless of their faith or belief.

Anywhere someone stands up for truth,  again regardless of their faith or belief,  they will be persecuted.   The world hates Jesus.  The world hates the Truth.  The persecution is already present, and continues fervently daily.

• Members
16 hours ago, 1Timothy115 said:

Asking for a friend...

Do you believe we're being incrimentally denied our freedoms by government over reach?

Yes, but anyone who is a threat to the reset will lose their rights aka be persecuted.

There were other groups that suffered along with Christians during the times of persecution.

The Muslims killed Christian, Jew, Hindu, pagan and the wrong type of Muslim alike throughout history.

The Papists were butchering Jews, Christians, pagans and even Catholics who opposed their "overreach" or whose property they wanted.

The Communists treat everyone fairly and murdered everyone equally. 

When the Antichrist shows up he won't persecute only believers. There will, IMO, be people who will not submit to his authority but who are also not believers.

• Moderators

Why me? :laugh:

To elaborate on my answer to Tony, I took the question as general - we the people, rather than specifically Christians. The question of whether we are actually being persecuted for our faith is much harder to answer at this point. But generally - and in my area of the world (because it's also location-dependent), yes.

Canadian citizens are guaranteed free passage within Canada - yet this last few months saw us forbidden from entering different provinces - either at all, or without quarantining or vaccination. 

Canadians are guaranteed freedom of religion, assembly and association in our Charter of Rights - yet in Alberta (which has been the freest province - it's kind of the Texas of Canada ), we have seen limits on church attendance - as low as 5 distanced people - which were not similarly put on other corporations. This is a limit on our freedom of religion, assembly & association. We have been forbidden from having other people - even close family members - in our homes. This is  a limit of our freedom of association. We have been forbidden from having outside gatherings of more than  people. This is a limit on our freedom of assembly. The Charter allows for these rights to be temporarily removed for pressing reasons (such as a real pandemic), but the government must prove the need for these. In Alberta, several court cases have asked the government to provide this information THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE HAD BEFORE LIMITING ANY CHARTER FREEDOMS, and they do not have it to provide. They stall, ask for more time to gather it (after 14 months of Covid!), and ultimately provided nothing. This means that they have unlawfully removed our Charter rights.  

In the last few months, our government in Alberta (whether provincial or federal) have restricted, removed the ability to, or required government permission to:

• Go to church with more than X people - smallest number being 5 (Alberta was the freest province for this. BC, Ontario and Manitoba have had months where churches were not permitted to be open at all.)
  • Sing to God
  • Sing at all
  • Visit family/friends in their home
  • Visit family/friends outside their home
  • Go to a funeral
  • Attend a wedding
  • Check on or visit seniors in their nursing homes
  • Leave your nursing home (if you're a senior)
  • Have family with you as you die
  • Have family with you in the hospital as a child or maternity patient
  • Receive medical care without masking (even if you're allergic to masks or asthmatic or otherwise incapable of wearing one)
  • Visit our national parks/camp outside
  • Purchase necessities
  • Go to school
  • Go to work 
  • Open your small business to make a living (particularly restaurants, personal care and gyms)
  • Protest
  • Hold an event/stampede/parade/concert/literally anything
  • Hug your grandma
  • Stand within 6 feet of someone else (this is actually a health order - a kind of law - that we aren't allowed to do this)
  • Travel freely between towns (Alberta has actually been one of the better ones for this - merely 'discouraging' rather then enforcing. In Ontario, they were actively restricting movement between municipalities within the province. With police checks and everything!
  • Travel freely between provinces (Alberta is actually okay for this - BC has discouraged travel with limited enforcement. The Maritimes have closed their borders to visitors and now the unvaccinated completely.)
  • Leave the country by land (can't do it, period.)
  • Enter the country (to fly into Alberta as a Canadian citizen requires a $3000 3-day stay at a sub-par secured hotel facility. If you have failed to get the right test before returning, you may be removed to an undisclosed location for the full quarantine period. This is a requirement - you are not free to go home without risking severe fines. Oh, but if you're not a Citizen? You don't have to do this. It's only for Canadian citizens.)
  • Leave your home after traveling even if not sick
  • Breathe freely

This isn't even a full list... I KNOW there's more I'm not remembering, but there's been so many for so long - I'm forgetting them all now!

We're not full-blown communist yet, but looking at this list, we hit totalitarian several months ago. Regardless of one's position on the dangers of Covid, allowing a government to exert this level of control is dangerous.

• Members
2 hours ago, Salyan said:

We're not full-blown communist yet, but looking at this list, we hit totalitarian several months ago. Regardless of one's position on the dangers of Covid, allowing a government to exert this level of control is dangerous.

It seems clear we are far far far worse of than the totalitarian governments , even during wwII.

Medical care has been censored and derailed so people accept the idolatry of medican as if that's the right thing to do,  without bothering to find out all that's been wrong with the drug driven medical ways.

BB lost his freedom how long ago ?   (to medical protocol)  Others in the nursing home likewise - how many are given the free choice to choose to be healed instead of made worse ?   They receive "free' more toxins and problems every day,  and are told that's what they "have to do" !

Thus they are enslaved to the system ,  often without finding the way out.  Even younger people are,

although people not in the interment camps called nursing homes or hospitals

may find other ways to deal with their feelings about health,  and find the ways that improve their health instead of destroy it,  and instead of forcing everyone into the same modus operandi.

The "new" medical idolatry outlined online this year on many webpages

is bolder,  biggger, and more harmful to all ages born and unborn,  than ever before.

Those who have spoken up against it since 1930 or so,  have suffered arrest,  imprisonment,  bodily attacks,  fines,  and martyrdom by assassination or botched robbery or poisoning convenient.

The vast opposition to the truth is insidious,  everywhere,  and is death dealing

and robs everyone of what ought to be the right to live healthy and free of disease and free of governmental and medical tyranny and oppression and deception.

1 minute ago, PastorMatt said:

Spoken like a true dictator 

No really. A dictator would never make such a statement. 

It is a philosophical statement and is obviously true. For instant, if I am restricted to my cottage, for whatever reason, my freedom to go out is taken away. But I gain the freedom of having more time to read, write, think or even nap. 

Another example:

For over a year the church I attend had no worship in the building. Thus my freedom of attending worship in the building was taken away. However, this gave me the freedom of not driving 25 miles to attend and also it gave me the freedom of using my computer and zoom to meet with my Christian brothers and sisters.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.