• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Vaccine hesitancy morphs into hostility, as opposition to shots hardens

• Members
20 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Yes, I would not support unvaccinated detention centers. People in detention centers should be protected if they chose to do so. 

Is the detention center you live in willingly, (it seems), or unwillingly?

Would there be any opportunity to get out from under their control , ever ?

• Moderators
34 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

No one said it was long term testing. But they were tested and have been found to be effective with extremely few side effects. I live in a retirement community of about 450 people. We were all, except for one person, given the vaccine in January. There were no side effects. Prior to receiving the vaccine we had a number of cases of COVID with five or six deaths. Since the vaccinations no one has contacted COVID. Seem pretty conclusive to me.

Now, it is your choice and I will defend your right to decide. To me, it is a no brainer to receive the vaccine. Without it you are totally at risk. I hope you do not live to regret your decision. 

Here’s another way of looking at your experience. Covid came through, probably almost everyone caught it, those that were susceptible died, and everyone else now has natural antibodies. Since they’ve had it, no one is going to catch it badly again. Therefore there are no more serious illnesses.

I had a friend who caught a bad case of Covid 18 months ago, then caught it again when it went through our friend group. The second time around, it was like allergy symptoms. She wouldn’t have thought to get tested if her sister hadn’t tested positive.

Thanks, but I have had Covid. I now have natural antibodies (remember those?) so I’m good. It was a nasty flu, but nothing to end society over.  I am far more Concerned about the (untested) long-term effects of the injection, such as neurological damage and sterility, that are beginning  to be observed.

• Members

Realize when anyone is in a 'prison' with 450 others,  regardless what the place is called,

and they all go along with the warden in order not to get punished or shunned,   one individual there is not likely to go against the crowd, is he,  when it is not popular in those people he wants the approval of ?

3 minutes ago, Salyan said:

Concerned about the (untested) long-term effects of the injection, such as neurological damage and sterility, that are beginning  to be observed.

19 minutes ago, Salyan said:

Here’s another way of looking at your experience. Covid came through, probably almost everyone caught it, those that were susceptible died, and everyone else now has natural antibodies. Since they’ve had it, no one is going to catch it badly again. Therefore there are no more serious illnesses.

I had a friend who caught a bad case of Covid 18 months ago, then caught it again when it went through our friend group. The second time around, it was like allergy symptoms. She wouldn’t have thought to get tested if her sister hadn’t tested positive.

Thanks, but I have had Covid. I now have natural antibodies (remember those?) so I’m good. It was a nasty flu, but nothing to end society over.  I am far more Concerned about the (untested) long-term effects of the injection, such as neurological damage and sterility, that are beginning  to be observed.

Not true at all. Of the 450 here about 30 caught COVID. Interestingly, except for one person, all those over 90 survived. The woman who was 103 died. She was a very sharp lady, still writing articles for magazines and editing others writings. She was a foreign correspondent for  Time Magazine in Prague, CZ, 1945-1949. Others who died was younger than 90. So, your first paragraph is incorrect. 

Glad you survived COVID with no long term effects. Not everyone is that fortunate. 

You fear of side-effects is unfounded. The disease is much worse.

15 minutes ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

Realize when anyone is in a 'prison' with 450 others,  regardless what the place is called,

and they all go along with the warden in order not to get punished or shunned,   one individual there is not likely to go against the crowd, is he,  when it is not popular in those people he wants the approval of ?

No one was forced to take the shot. But, people were smart enough to see through the fake news and take the shot. You 'prison' analogy is completely off base. 

27 minutes ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

Is the detention center you live in willingly, (it seems), or unwillingly?

Would there be any opportunity to get out from under their control , ever ?

No one is forced to do anything here. People are smart enough to see through all the fake news and fearmongering. 

Edited by Bouncing Bill

• Members
10 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Not true at all.

Did you do the laboratory tests ?

Did you see the laboratory tests that proved anyone ever died of a covid virus ?  (they don't exist apparently - no laboratory tests showing anyone died from a virus).

The evidence you present and believe so much is false.  It (pharmacy) has deceived the whole world, including you.    There is no escape from that deception, if you want to remain in it.

12 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

No one is forced to do anything here. People are smart enough to see through all the fake news and fearmongering. 

As you posted yourself,  your not smart enough.  You still believe the fake news and are a fearmongerer yourself daily.

• Members
13 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

You fear of side-effects is unfounded. The disease is much worse.

(an example of bb post fear mongering with false information)

No one needs be "afraid" of side-effects - the main and horrible worse effect is death dealing, of trusting doctors pushing the vax.    It is a main effect, as God says in His Word.  "Whoever trusts man, I (the Creator) curse him".

There's no need to get any shot - the results of not having any shots is health.

The results of getting shots is seizures,(every time),  infertility or repeated spontaneous miscarriages, lower iq (before and after getting the shot),  diabetes (type one and two),  and a long list of other things medically approved and defined as a legal disease,  from getting a shot.

• Moderators

I fear that both sides (including me) are beginning to devolve to name calling, and this thread is going in circles. In the interests of keeping us civil, I’m going to lock this thread.

Bill, more than one moderator have expressed a desire to see fewer (or no) Covid threads. I won’t lock any other current threads (unless they similarly devolve), but as requested earlier, you are to refrain from beginning any new Covid threads. If you do so, they will be hidden, and you may receive a warning. Let’s see if we can find common ground in God’s Word and take a break from all this fear-mongering from both sides. ?