• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

In the meetings, assemblies, of Ekklesia/ Baptists, what do they discuss? Hundreds of false churches !? No!

• Members

I hope no one goes to a meeting nor an assembly of faithful followers of Jesus and wants to hear all about false religions for hours,   nor to invite the perpetrators of false gospels to speak !  That would be so bizarre Scripturally,  and contrary to all the directions in Scripture.

How many religions of false medicine are there just in New York City alone ?    (I'm not sure, but likely over a hundred?)

How many doctrines of false medicine are there in a quick search online ?   As many as you could look at just the headings for hours,  let alone try to read or to discuss if it were possible.

Is that something meant for believers, disciples, followers of Jesus are supposed to do - to get that entangled in the world with things that are false,  with things that contradict the Creator, that deny Him,  and that oppose Scripture ?

Some believers might think so, if that is what they were taught, or if that was all they have known growing up as a little child then as a teenager,  and older.

But that is absolutely not what the assembly of Ekklesia/ Baptists/  disciples of Jesus wherever they are are supposed to do,

as far as I know.

When the true disciples met together ,  house to house,  or in a larger gathering,  they did not permit the false religions nor the false gospels,  period.  

They obeyed Scripture and discussed the Messiah and the Creator Almighty together,  as written (even in Malachi).

They dwelt on those things pure and gentle and wise and healing ,  as well as of course, disciple, training, edifying,  upbuilding,  healing  and all in the LIGHT.   No darkness.  

• Members

What is the description of disciples (of Jesus) from the New Testament, KJV ?

Were they disciplined, trained, holy, blameless, righteous, echad (one), perfect (complete, whole), joyous,  at peace daily,  laying down their lives for one another ?

Do any false groups today claim to be Christian yet fail in every respect ? Are they the ones who Jesus says to them:  be gone from Me,  on Judgment Day ?

• Members

When a temple of a false religion is burned down,  does it matter any differently than if a government headquarters is attacked and burned down ?    I think God once had all the idols destroyed in the Old Testament.  Maybe more than once. 

THen in the New Testament,   when many people in a town were saved,  they brought all the books on witchcraft out openly in one big pile and burned them quite publicly,  out in the open.

Quite different from practices today in most places, eh?   

Isn't it refreshing though,  to go somewhere ,   and to not have any idols at all to deal with ?

Does anyone even ever find such a place ?