• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Vaccinated People Can Transmit The Delta Variant of the Coronavirus

• Members

There are conflicting reports about how effective the vaccine for coronavirus is, especially when it comes to acting as a profolactic against the transmission of the delta variant of the virus. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/vaccinated-people-can-transmit-the-delta-variant—and-3-other-things-to-know-about-the-dominant-covid-strain/ar-AALY0ZX?ocid=chromentpnews

Edited by BrotherTony

• Members
18 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

There are conflicting reports about how effective the vaccine for coronavirus is, especially when it comes to acting as a profolactic against the transmission of the delta variant of the virus. 

Yes, as has possibly always been the case with harmful vaccines.   They spur conflict (as some delight in).

However,  what about the solution ?  What about the plan, or a plan, without vaccines, without druglords,  without government intervention at all ?   A plan for health that is not contradicting itself.  A plan for health that is not motivated by profitmongering and false studies and false statistics.  (rememeber in high school and college how often they showed how statistics could be rigged/ slanted/ spun to show whatever the speaker wanted to show from them ? )

Regardless of conflicting accounts about the vaccines,  it has been shown that they are harmful and not needed.   Thus, a plan without the druglords orchestrating people's lives would seem , obviously, to be better.

• Members
8 minutes ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

Yes, as has possibly always been the case with harmful vaccines.   They spur conflict (as some delight in).

However,  what about the solution ?  What about the plan, or a plan, without vaccines, without druglords,  without government intervention at all ?   A plan for health that is not contradicting itself.  A plan for health that is not motivated by profitmongering and false studies and false statistics.  (rememeber in high school and college how often they showed how statistics could be rigged/ slanted/ spun to show whatever the speaker wanted to show from them ? )

Regardless of conflicting accounts about the vaccines,  it has been shown that they are harmful and not needed.   Thus, a plan without the druglords orchestrating people's lives would seem , obviously, to be better.

My solution to this debacle is to do as I have said all along, PUT YOUR TRUST IN GOD, NOT GOVERNMENT!  Seeing how many people had the alleged virus (some doctors I know have said it resembles a bacterial infection) and how high of a recovery rate there is, I don't see a need for the vaccine. It's nothing more than a push to control the population, to assist in the transfer of wealth, and to see how far the government can actually go in controlling the public with fear tactics. Until these "vaccines" are proven through a long testing perioid, and all of the side effects listed, then my wife and I will not be "getting the jab!" It's just that plain and simple. 

• Members
4 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

Until these "vaccines" are proven through a long testing perioid, and all of the side effects listed, then my wife and I will not be "getting the jab!" It's just that plain and simple. 

In the PDF online on many sites available:  "Dismantling the Virus THEORY" ,  is proof that it is not a virus that is a problem - not manmade, and not naturally occuring.

This is not "new news",  but older than the "germ theory".  i.e. it was known and proven countless times, that no virus is the problem,  since before Pasteur with his "germ theory". 

In fact, by faith as you noted,  having faith in the Creator, believing Scripture, and not trusting government (we are not supposed to trust government nor medicine),

people have known for thousands of years what is being so hotly denied today. 

But the whole world is full of unbelief,  so what is to be expected from the unbelievers?  

"Fake news",  as always.

The title of the thread is misleading. I am not sure if that was on purpose or just a mistake in understanding the article. The article reads:

In theory, vaccinated people can still get a breakthrough infection. However, White House chief medical advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci said it's unlikely that a vaccinated person could transmit the virus because the amount of virus in their system would be so low.

"[W]e are looking at situations where you have vaccinated people who have breakthrough infections," the White House chief medical advisor told Chuck Todd during an interview with NBC's "Meet the Press" on July 4. "Namely, they're infected despite the fact that they've been vaccinated."

It's important to note, however, that vaccinated people who get infected have significantly less virus in their nasopharynx, Fauci said.

"When you look at the level of virus to be lower, that would mean you could make a reasonable assumption that those individuals would be less likely to transmit the infection to someone else," he said.

Delta is already causing Covid spikes in parts of the U.S. and could cause 'major outbreaks' this fall

To date, 47.6% of the U.S. population is fully vaccinated. But delta is surging in pockets of the country where vaccine rates are concerningly low such as the South and Midwest. In some parts of the Midwest and upper mountain states, delta accounts for 80% of Covid cases, Walensky said in the press briefing.

Put your faith in God and believe he sends help and sometimes that is through the work of scientists and made available through the government.

Remember the parable I posted earlier about the man on the roof. Do not be the stubborn man on the roof.

God does not dance to your or mine tune. 

Edited by Bouncing Bill

• Administrators

@Bouncing Bill can you please post the links of your articles? I know this is not done on purpose, but by copying and pasting without giving credit online is breaking copyright laws. If you do copy and paste, please reformat the article to remove large fonts and unnecessary links from the original article. Thank you and happy posting!!

Added: Also please check to see if the website allows you to copy and paste their articles on other websites. Not all news articles allows pasting their articles on other websites.

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Thank you, we all here understood... I just occasionally get contacted to remove copyright articles as each poster needs to give credit to the author. 

• Members

I know it is impossible for the brainwashed to think critically or to question payrolled "top experts" according to the globalist narratives deguised as "news". Those not repetitively brainwashed need to see evidence and not the lie of "top sources say" that you only hear on the boob tube and their related websites. Don't post propaganda from any of the chinese controlled main stream media. It is always devoid of real evidence, real data or any scientific proof to their lies. It is simply repetition over and over again turning lies into perceived truth.

Find out what the globalist desparately don't want you to know with real news sites not owned by china and their free trade created globalists:

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/07/03/fully-vaccinated-people-have-a-885-higher-chance-of-death-due-to-covid-19-than-people-who-are-unvaccinated-according-to-official-data/

• Members
3 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

The title of the thread is misleading. I am not sure if that was on purpose or just a mistake in understanding the article. The article reads:

In theory, vaccinated people can still get a breakthrough infection. However, White House chief medical advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci said it's unlikely that a vaccinated person could transmit the virus because the amount of virus in their system would be so low.

"[W]e are looking at situations where you have vaccinated people who have breakthrough infections," the White House chief medical advisor told Chuck Todd during an interview with NBC's "Meet the Press" on July 4. "Namely, they're infected despite the fact that they've been vaccinated."

It's important to note, however, that vaccinated people who get infected have significantly less virus in their nasopharynx, Fauci said.

"When you look at the level of virus to be lower, that would mean you could make a reasonable assumption that those individuals would be less likely to transmit the infection to someone else," he said.

Delta is already causing Covid spikes in parts of the U.S. and could cause 'major outbreaks' this fall

To date, 47.6% of the U.S. population is fully vaccinated. But delta is surging in pockets of the country where vaccine rates are concerningly low such as the South and Midwest. In some parts of the Midwest and upper mountain states, delta accounts for 80% of Covid cases, Walensky said in the press briefing.

Put your faith in God and believe he sends help and sometimes that is through the work of scientists and made available through the government.

Remember the parable I posted earlier about the man on the roof. Do not be the stubborn man on the roof.

God does not dance to your or mine tune. 

I trust Fauci about as far as I can throw his new yacht.