• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

• Members

The issue is not about kindness itself but kindness towards your enemies.

Antifa might at times show kindness mostly to their own if they tow the line but their structure and philosophy is built on destruction i.e. postmodern deconstructionism or de-structuralism.  Which is a fancy way of saying they want to tear down everything not to rebuild a utopian dream but rather stay in a constant, unstable state of Revolution. They are Anarcho-Communists. I wouldn't say that is very kind.

BLM just wants money and power in the way things are structured now.

Yes, organizations can exist without kindness if they have the "biggest guns". Antifa are useful idiots to be used mostly by Democrats to usurp and stay in power therefore Antifa will continue to have the support of Democrats and their global masters.

Also, you can kill people with kindness. Mercy killers do it all the time.

• Administrators
5 hours ago, SureWord said:

The issue is not about kindness itself but kindness towards your enemies.

Antifa might at times show kindness mostly to their own if they tow the line but their structure and philosophy is built on destruction i.e. postmodern deconstructionism or de-structuralism.  Which is a fancy way of saying they want to tear down everything not to rebuild a utopian dream but rather stay in a constant, unstable state of Revolution. They are Anarcho-Communists. I wouldn't say that is very kind.

BLM just wants money and power in the way things are structured now.

Yes, organizations can exist without kindness if they have the "biggest guns". Antifa are useful idiots to be used mostly by Democrats to usurp and stay in power therefore Antifa will continue to have the support of Democrats and their global masters.

Also, you can kill people with kindness. Mercy killers do it all the time.

Good points. I've always found the Biblical commandment to love your enemies very hard to do. We live in a world where if you disagree with someone then there is no more love towards you. BLM, Antifa, President Biden, etc.

Matt 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;”

2 hours ago, PastorMatt said:

Good points. I've always found the Biblical commandment to love your enemies very hard to do. We live in a world where if you disagree with someone then there is no more love towards you. BLM, Antifa, President Biden, etc.

Matt 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;”

Don't forget the unforgiving Trump always insulting others and friends he becomes upset with. I'd much rather cross Biden than Trump.

• Members

Yes, many organizations exist where the members do not show kindness one toward another or the general public. Often, in order to keep their jobs, kindness is faked towards each other and the general public, it's a display and (almost) everyone knows it. Other times kindness is nonexistent most of the time. Examples include Walmart, any fast food chain, various airlines, social media (facebook, twitter, etc), sports teams, the list could go on. Even some organizations you think would be based on kindness are some of the worst/hateful: PeTA, ASPCA, my local animal shelter before it was shut down and rebranded, etc. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

Yes, many organizations exist where the members do not show kindness one toward another or the general public. Often, in order to keep their jobs, kindness is faked towards each other and the general public, it's a display and (almost) everyone knows it. Other times kindness is nonexistent most of the time. Examples include Walmart, any fast food chain, various airlines, social media (facebook, twitter, etc), sports teams, the list could go on. Even some organizations you think would be based on kindness are some of the worst/hateful: PeTA, ASPCA, my local animal shelter before it was shut down and rebranded, etc. 

So true. I've always said that once the money and/food runs out "diversity" and "tolerance" will go out the window.

• Members
59 minutes ago, SureWord said:

So true. I've always said that once the money and/food runs out "diversity" and "tolerance" will go out the window.

A long time ago,  far far away?,    I read that in heaven is no diversity -   no liars,  no thieves,  no adulterers,  no perverts,  no idolators.....  no one serving any other god at all, ever.

• Members
14 minutes ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

A long time ago,  far far away?,    I read that in heaven is no diversity -   no liars,  no thieves,  no adulterers,  no perverts,  no idolators.....  no one serving any other god at all, ever.

We are not in heaven. At least not physically.

There are differences here on Earth unless you are deluded and think a man can say he's a woman and walk into a locker room of women and girls.

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 7/7/2021 at 10:45 AM, Rebecca said:

Hi @Rebecca Kindness is linked with courtesy; and I guess culture comes into play also.

Titus 3 speaks of kindness :

"But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,

Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;

That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life."

Edited by farouk
Word added