• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

A Missouri woman didn't want a COVID-19 vaccine for fear of side effects. She caught the Delta variant and died.

Missouri woman didn't want a COVID-19 vaccine for fear of side effects. She caught the Delta variant and died.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/missouri-woman-didnt-want-covid-144312388.html

I do not understand people like this woman. I am sorry she refused the vaccine, got sick and died ... but I simply do not understand. I am sure she went to see her doctors when ill or for checkups. I expect she took prescription medicine, and that has side effects. I just do not understand their thinking or, to me, lack of thinking. These tragedies should not happen. 

Side effects signify that the immune system is reacting and building immunity. 

Here is a chart of side effect effects with percentages given. 

image.thumb.png.00511ede9777d9dfbdd3758d5e257797.png

Edited by Bouncing Bill

Guest ForTricia

She did not die of covid probably.  It is not reported clearly, but she probably died from the treatment she received.  Here is a sentence from the link -

"Tricia Jones, a 45-year-old mother of two from Kansas City, died on June 9 after a month in hospital on a ventilator."

It was reported months ago that 50% of people who were intubated with the "new" made-in-usa ventilators died because of the intubation. 

Other hospitals used cpap/ other masks (for increased oxygen) instead of the deadly ventilator,  and had no deaths from them.  

Also,  just like with sars,  people who died who were diagnosed with sars did not tide from the/a/ virus, but from pneumonia that developed (often from mis-treatment).

More was covered up concerning the cobid 'pandemic', than ever before in the world.

• Administrators

With Covid there has been more clickbait headlines and false reporting than I've seen in a long time. Christians are eating these things up and treating headings and articles like fact without even doing research. 

I know a couple of people who lost family members that had nothing to do with covid, but it went down as a covid death cuz it was in their system. 

1 hour ago, PastorMatt said:

With Covid there has been more clickbait headlines and false reporting than I've seen in a long time. Christians are eating these things up and treating headings and articles like fact without even doing research. 

I know a couple of people who lost family members that had nothing to do with covid, but it went down as a covid death cuz it was in their system. 

What you say is probably true. But that does not negate the fact that the people who are loosing their life to COVID now are those who are unvaccinated. I simply cannot understand their thinking. I have read of people who, with COVID, were in the ICU being put on a respirator who were insisting that COVID did not exist. People are buying into alternative false reporting and paying for it with their lives. 

3 hours ago, Guest ForTricia said:

She did not die of covid probably.  It is not reported clearly, but she probably died from the treatment she received.  Here is a sentence from the link -

"Tricia Jones, a 45-year-old mother of two from Kansas City, died on June 9 after a month in hospital on a ventilator."

It was reported months ago that 50% of people who were intubated with the "new" made-in-usa ventilators died because of the intubation. 

Other hospitals used cpap/ other masks (for increased oxygen) instead of the deadly ventilator,  and had no deaths from them.  

Also,  just like with sars,  people who died who were diagnosed with sars did not tide from the/a/ virus, but from pneumonia that developed (often from mis-treatment).

More was covered up concerning the cobid 'pandemic', than ever before in the world.

Your argument is like arguing that no one dies of cancer. Technically this is correct. People die who have cancer because of the ravishing effects of the disease. For instance, I have a friend who's life partner had cancer and died from blood loss when the cancer ate through his aorta. Technically he did not die of cancer.

So, to me, your statement does not hold. She was on the ventilator because she had COVID. She would have died much sooner if she had not been placed on the ventilator. It is highly unlikely she would have contacted COVID if she had been vaccinated. And, in that unlikely event she would not have died. It has been shown that people who have been vaccinated and catch COVID have light cases and recovery quickly.

IMHO it is very unwise not to receive your vaccination. 

• Moderators

Yeah, we know what you think. Here are the facts.

In Alberta, 99.94% of those who caught Covid recovered. The death rate includes anyone who died ‘with’ Covid, including seniors who were actively dying in care homes, heart attack victims, and fentanyl overdoses. So even in conjunction with all these false reports, you still have better than 99.9% chance of surviving Covid.

The ‘new’ Delta variant is not more deadly - only more infectious. This follows the traditional expected behavior of viruses.

I know a church that chose to meet, and they caught Covid - There were a couple of strains represented, including a variant.  Everyone survived - including the seniors. One lady was on oxygen and survived. One 92-year-old fellow spent three weeks in the hospital, but he survived. 

I caught Covid too. It was a nasty flu - 10 days of exhaustion – but nothing to end society over. And now I have the natural antibodies that will last me a lifetime, better than any - even proven vaccines - ever could.

Despite their best propaganda, this “ vaccine” has not been fully proven, it’s still in testing, and has, to date, more combined adverse effects than all other vaccines through all their history combined. 

You have been brainwashed by the government and media, Bouncing Bill. This is a good place to have that brainwashing challenged. 

• Administrators
35 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

And, in that unlikely event she would not have died. It has been shown that people who have been vaccinated and catch COVID have light cases and recovery quickly.

Can you show me the study? I am highly curious of the study of people that are vaccinated, I would like  to see the breakdown of if they already have had Covid prior to the vaccine or not. That is a very important part to determine the success rate of the vaccine. 

My biggest part of this is not the vaccine, but how they are treating those with the antibodies. It seems we are throwing science right out the window and people are eating it up.

In our church a 90 year old lady caught covid and didn't get sick, after she "recovered" she was pressured into getting the vaccine. The vaccine made her extremely sick. I'm trying to find a study that show which one protects more. The antibodies or the vaccine.

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, PastorMatt said:

Can you show me the study? I am highly curious of the study of people that are vaccinated, I would like  to see the breakdown of if they already have had Covid prior to the vaccine or not. That is a very important part to determine the success rate of the vaccine. 

Especially as we know that people who die of other causes while having Covid are counted as Covid deaths, but the media downplays any deaths following vaccination as ‘unrelated.’

• Administrators

A perfect good example is cdc's website...

• COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective at preventing COVID-19 disease, especially severe illness and death.
  • COVID-19 vaccines reduce the risk of people spreading the virus that causes COVID-19.

This is contradicting to say the least. If the vaccine is effective at preventing covid then why say it helps severe illness. death, and spread. You HAVE to have covid for that to even take place. It is their subtle way to say it will not prevent you from getting covid, but will help in symptoms. Science has proven that the antibodies does the same thing.  

btw, I'm not against anyone who feels the need to get the vaccine

• Members
2 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

What you say is probably true. But that does not negate the fact that the people who are loosing their life to COVID now are those who are unvaccinated. I simply cannot understand their thinking. I have read of people who, with COVID, were in the ICU being put on a respirator who were insisting that COVID did not exist. People are buying into alternative false reporting and paying for it with their lives. 

I don't know of ANYBODY who says that Covid doesn't exists. I find it hard to believe that any educated person would say it didn't, especially since there are thousand of confirmed COVID ONLY deaths reported. I have a friend who's husband died of Covid in March of 2019. Several of my relatives have had the "virus," if it IS a virus...some doctors have reported that it's not a virus, but a bacterial infection instead. I think your hyperbole here is uncalled for. 

Let's just put it this way...If someone wants to have the vaccines, I tell them to go ahead and have it if that's what they're needing to feel safe. I did this with a family friend, and she took the Pfizer vaccines. She sent me a PM the other day saying that she was diagnosed with a type of cancer that has been reported linked to the vaccine. She's started treatment already and regrets having "swallowed the Kool-Aid." My wife and I have declined to have the vaccines, and many in our families have done the same. But, others have taken the vaccines. I wouldn't try to change their minds for anything. This is a matter of personal choice, and articles like this are being used to instill fear in people to continue the brainwashing of people. If the government has to go on a "hard-sell" like they've been doing on both the virus and the vaccines, something is desperately wrong with what is going on. History bears this out. 

• Members
1 hour ago, PastorMatt said:

A perfect good example is cdc's website...

• COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective at preventing COVID-19 disease, especially severe illness and death.
  • COVID-19 vaccines reduce the risk of people spreading the virus that causes COVID-19.

This is contradicting to say the least. If the vaccine is effective at preventing covid then why say it helps severe illness. death, and spread. You HAVE to have covid for that to even take place. It is their subtle way to say it will not prevent you from getting covid, but will help in symptoms. Science has proven that the antibodies does the same thing.  

btw, I'm not against anyone who feels the need to get the vaccine

It's true, Pastor Matt, there are far too many conflicting reports, and Fauci has made too many contradictory statements himself to be taken seriously. 

• Members

People die.  Fewer people died in 2020 than in 2019.  Thus,  no concern with virus. (less than with modern medicine anyway).

To follow up, 

I just now saw this question and looked up online , for ease of reference, 

< the virus theory >.

just to see what current sites are still available.

According to the best medical and scientific evidence available,  

a theory is still only a theory.

1 hour ago, BrotherTony said:

I don't know of ANYBODY who says that Covid doesn't exists. I find it hard to believe that any educated person would say it didn't, especially since there are thousand of confirmed COVID ONLY deaths reported. I have a friend who's husband died of Covid in March of 2019. Several of my relatives have had the "virus," if it IS a virus...some doctors have reported that it's not a virus, but a bacterial infection instead. I think your hyperbole here is uncalled for. 

Let's just put it this way...If someone wants to have the vaccines, I tell them to go ahead and have it if that's what they're needing to feel safe. I did this with a family friend, and she took the Pfizer vaccines. She sent me a PM the other day saying that she was diagnosed with a type of cancer that has been reported linked to the vaccine. She's started treatment already and regrets having "swallowed the Kool-Aid." My wife and I have declined to have the vaccines, and many in our families have done the same. But, others have taken the vaccines. I wouldn't try to change their minds for anything. This is a matter of personal choice, and articles like this are being used to instill fear in people to continue the brainwashing of people. If the government has to go on a "hard-sell" like they've been doing on both the virus and the vaccines, something is desperately wrong with what is going on. History bears this out. 

I seriously doubt there is any cancer associated with the vaccine. It is too soon for that to have developed and the two linked together. My guess is this is simply a false rumor started with someone with an agenda. I do not know if anything has been determined about the vaccine if a person already has cancer or is a cancer survivor. It is such a short period between when the first vaccines were administered that such research could not have been determined. I was among the first to receive the vaccine in January. That is only six months, not nearly enough time to determine what you suggested.

Actually, if you research the 1918 Spanish Flu you will see that history does not bear out what you suggest. Indeed, it supports the opposite.

So far what I have read is that the vaccine does not alter a person's DNA.  If the DNA is not altered it cannot cause cancer.  Also it has been determined that the vaccine does not alter the mRNA and this it is not true that the vaccine suppresses the genes that suppress tumors. 

https://www.mskcc.org/coronavirus/myths-about-covid-19-vaccines

1 hour ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

People die.  Fewer people died in 2020 than in 2019.  Thus,  no concern with virus. (less than with modern medicine anyway).

To follow up, 

I just now saw this question and looked up online , for ease of reference, 

< the virus theory >.

just to see what current sites are still available.

According to the best medical and scientific evidence available,  

a theory is still only a theory.

Please give me some sources supporting what you wrote. Thanks.

• Members

Doctors I get information from directly say the cofic pandemic and actions of medic and goverment is reidiculus.  

The internet gives enough sources that anyone can choose to believe whatever they want,  and most people trust the wrong sources,  so it is a fail from the start as somewhere in Scripture it is written (don't trust man).

Since the government lies,  and medical / phamarakaia lies,  there's really no cause for arguing at all.  If anyone trusts them,   too bad.

If anyone wants to see the evidence rightly stated,  keep looking and asking and seeking , don't stop.   Don't look for support for what you already think, nor what gov or med or bigpharma says - again that's a fail from the start,  like asking the foxes how the chickens under their care are doing, eh?

Don't be embarrasses nor too shocked that the media has spread tall tales - God says not to trust them anyway,  and tall tales are the normal daily event(s).

So , even without looking for "sources",  God says plainly somewhere "Seek first God's Kingdom",  and keep seeking His Kingdom.  This is simple enough, and true enough, even for little children.   God won't leave anyone in darkness if they turn to Him as He Says, right ?   So, then,  no worries about sources - with God in charge and watching over ,  He Will and Does Bring all that is needed, no matter where someone is to start with,  right ? 

However, with blessings, God gives curses also (remember)?

Those who go the wrong way, who believe the wrong things,  and refuse to seek Him for what is right and true,   is there a blessing,  or a curse ?

What does God say about trusting the wisdom or the strength of man,  even of a king ?  (the results are not good,  not a blessing)