• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

OB App

• Members
1 hour ago, PastorMatt said:

Yes, its pretty basic, but it works. I actually have to give it a little love as I haven't touched it recently. I'm working on PWAs so soon you should get push notifications from it.

It's a little buggy while logging on it doesn't allow me right in I have to fiddle a little with it but I like it

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Awesome. Just added it to my phone. I was needing something to add ot the stuff I do when I watch TV at night. Facebook censors the content on their mobile app and page, so I only see a fraction of what's there. This will be very useful.

On 5/25/2021 at 2:31 PM, PastorMatt said:

Yes, its pretty basic, but it works. I actually have to give it a little love as I haven't touched it recently. I'm working on PWAs so soon you should get push notifications from it.

BTW, how hard was it to create? I've been wanting to make apps for my ministry sites ( https://dannycarlton.org/#ministry ) but haven't been able to figure out how.