Jump to content
Online Baptist Community
  • Newest Sermon Entry

    • By Jim_Alaska in Jim_Alaska's Sermons & Devotionals
         14
      Closed Communion
      James Foley
       
      I Corinthians 11:17-34: "Now in this that I declare unto you I praise you not, that ye come together not for the better, but for the worse. For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it. For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you. When ye come together therefore into one place, this is not to eat the Lord's Supper. For in eating every one taketh before other his own supper: and one is hungry, and another is drunken. What? have ye not houses to eat and to drink in? or despise ye the church of God, and shame them that have not? What shall I say to you? shall I praise you in this? I praise you not. For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread: And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me. After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me. For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do show the Lord's death till he come. Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup. For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body. For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep. For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged. But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world. Wherefore, my brethren, when ye come together to eat, tarry one for another. And if any man hunger, let him eat at home; that ye come not together unto condemnation. And the rest will I set in order when I come."

      INTRODUCTION

      Historic Baptists, true Baptists, have believed in and still believe in closed communion. Baptists impose upon themselves the same restrictions that they impose on others concerning the Lord’s Supper. Baptists have always insisted that it is the Lord’s Table, not theirs; and He alone has the right to say who shall sit at His table. No amount of so called brotherly love, or ecumenical spirit, should cause us to invite to His table those who have not complied with the requirements laid down plainly in His inspired Word. With respect to Bible doctrines we must always use the scripture as our guide and practice. For Baptists, two of the most important doctrines are Baptism and The Lord’s Supper. These are the only two doctrines we recognize as Church Ordinances. The Bible is very clear in teaching how these doctrines are to be practiced and by whom.

      We only have two ordinances that we must never compromise or we risk our very existence, they are Baptism and The Lord’s Supper.

      The moment we deviate from the precise method God has prescribed we have started down the slippery slope of error. True Baptists have held fast to the original doctrine of The Lord’s Supper from the time of Christ and the Apostles.

      Unfortunately, in this day of what the Bible describes as the age of luke warmness, Baptists are becoming careless in regard to strictly following the pattern laid out for us in Scripture. Many of our Bible colleges are graduating otherwise sincere, Godly and dedicated pastors and teachers who have not been taught the very strict, biblical requirements that surround the Lord’s Supper. Any Bible college that neglects to teach its students the differences surrounding Closed Communion, Close Communion and Open Communion is not simply short changing its students; it is also not equipping their students to carry on sound Bible traditions. The result is men of God and churches that fall into error. And as we will see, this is serious error.

      Should we as Baptists ignore the restrictions made by our Lord and Master? NO! When we hold to the restrictions placed upon the Lord’s Supper by our Master, we are defending the "faith which was once delivered to the saints" Jude 3.

      The Lord’s Supper is rigidly restricted and I will show this in the following facts:

      IT IS RESTRICTED AS TO PLACE

      A. I Corinthians 11:18 says, "When ye come together in the church." This does not mean the church building; they had none. In other words, when the church assembles. The supper is to be observed by the church, in church capacity. Again this does not mean the church house. Ekklesia, the Greek word for church, means assembly. "When ye come together in the church," is when the church assembles.

      B. When we say church we mean an assembly of properly baptized believers. Acts 2:41-42: "Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls. And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers."

      The church is made up of saved people who are baptized by immersion. In the Bible, belief precedes baptism. That’s the Bible way.

      Acts 8:12-13, "But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women. Then Simon himself believed also: and when he was baptized, he continued with Philip, and wondered, beholding the miracles and signs which were done."

      When we say properly baptized, we mean immersed. No unbeliever should take the Lord’s supper, and no non-immersed believer should take the supper. Those who are sprinkled are not baptized and cannot receive the supper. The Greek word for baptize is baptizo, and it always means to immerse.

      "In every case where communion is referred to, or where it may possibly have been administered, the believers had been baptized Acts 2:42; 8:12; 8:38; 10:47; 6:14-15; 18:8; 20:7. Baptism comes before communion, just as repentance and faith precede baptism".

      C. The Lord’s Supper is for baptized believers in church capacity: "When ye come together in the church," again not a building, but the assembly of the properly baptized believers.

      D. The fact that the Lord’s Supper is a church ordinance, to be observed in church capacity, is pointed out by the fact that it is for those who have been immersed and added to the fellowship of the church.

      E. The Lord’s Supper is never spoken of in connection with individuals. When it is referred to, it is only referred to in reference to baptized believers in local church capacity I Cor. 11:20-26).

      I want to quote Dr. W.W. Hamilton,

      "The individual administration of the ordinance has no Bible warrant and is a relic of Romanism. The Lord’s Supper is a church ordinance, and anything which goes beyond or comes short of this fails for want of scriptural example or command".

      “The practice of taking a little communion kit to hospitals, nursing homes, etc. is unscriptural and does not follow the scriptural example.”

      IT IS RESTRICTED TO A UNITED CHURCH

      A. The Bible in I Cor. 11:18 is very strong in condemning divisions around the Lord’s table. For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it.
      19 For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.
      20 When ye come together therefore into one place, this is not to eat the Lord's supper.

      There were no less than four divisions in the Corinthian church.
      I Cor. 1:12: "Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ."

      Because of these divisions, it was impossible for them to scripturally eat the Lord’s Supper. Division in the local church is reason to hold off observing the Lord’s Supper. But there are also other reasons to forego taking the Lord’s Supper. If there is gross sin in the membership we do not take it. Here is scriptural evidence for this: 1Co 5:7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our Passover is sacrificed for us:
      8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth. 9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
      10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world. 11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

      B. At this point, I want to ask these questions: Are there not doctrinal divisions among the many denominations? Is it not our doctrinal differences that cause us to be separate religious bodies?

      IT IS RESTRICTED BY DOCTRINE

      A. Those in the early church at Jerusalem who partook "continued stedfastly in the apostles’ doctrine" Acts 2:42. And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

      B. Those that do not hold to apostolic truth are not to partake. This means there is to be discipline in the local body. How can you discipline those who do not belong to the local body? You can’t. The clear command of scripture is to withdraw fellowship from those who are not doctrinally sound.

      II Thes 3:6: "Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us."
      Rom. 16:17: "Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them."
      To commune together means to have the same doctrine.
      II Thes. 2:15: "Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle."
      II John 10-11: "If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds."

      C. Some Baptists in our day have watered down this doctrine by practicing what they call “Close Communion.” By this they mean that they believe that members of another Baptist church may take communion with us because they are of the same beliefs. Once again, this is unscriptural.

      The welcome to the Lord's Table should not be extended beyond the discipline of the local church. When we take the Lord’s Supper there is supposed to be no gross sin among us and no divisions among us. We have no idea of the spiritual condition of another church’s members. If there is sin or division in the case of this other church’s members, we have no way of knowing it. We cannot discipline them because they are not members of our church. This is why we practice “Closed” communion, meaning it is restricted solely to our church membership. 
      So then, in closing I would like to reiterate the three different ideas concerning the Lord’s Supper and who is to take it. 
      Closed Communion = Only members of a single local church. 
      Close Communion = Members of like faith and order may partake. 
      Open Communion = If you claim to be a Christian, or simply attending the service, you may partake. 
      It is no small thing to attempt to change that which was implemented by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. 
      Mt. 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. 
      Many of our Baptist churches have a real need to consider the gravity of the act of observing The Lord’s Supper. It is not a light thing that is to be taken casually or without regard to the spiritual condition of ourselves or our church.
      1Co. 11:27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.

       28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.

       29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.

       30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.

The number of a man


Recommended Posts

  • Members

Apparently there are no people on this forum who can know how to count the number of a man !?

Even people who have advanced degrees are unable to do this. Scripture says that this can only be done by a person who "hath vnderstanding" (Rev.13:18) (KJV1611). And this person is not me. In spite of this, any person who is able to see the prophetic meaning of the verses of Scripture can already know how "the number of the beast" (Rev.13:18), the number of that man of sin (2Thess.2:3) is calculated.

The number 666 is the date. A person who "hath vnderstanding" (Rev.13:18) (KJV1611) has already counted not only the date of the event 666, but also the most important dates of the seven thousand-year history of this Earth. There is only one of the most important events, the date of which cannot be counted. Scripture says that no one knows "neither the day, nor the houre" (Matt.25:13) of this event. It is only known that this event will take place at the end of the seven thousand year of the history of this Earth, then “Heauen and earth shall passe away” (Matt.24:35), “and the Elements shall melt with feruent heat” (2Pet.3:10). Not only the present Earth will burn and be destroyed, but the entire Universe "to the third heauen" (2Cor.12:2), and there will be found "no place for them" (Rev. 20:11).

You can read about how "the number of the beast" is calculated, and from what time will people begin to receive "his marke" (Rev.15:2) here  http://www.lordway.ru/English/otrasl/otrasl_2.htm 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Whatever it is it will involve money. Probably digital money. 

I used to find it hard to fathom that people these days would bow and worship any man but after the BLM/Antifa riots and all the knee vending that took place I have no problem believing it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SureWord said:

Whatever it is it will involve money. Probably digital money. 

I used to find it hard to fathom that people these days would bow and worship any man but after the BLM/Antifa riots and all the knee vending that took place I have no problem believing it. 

Modern "Christians" are "slow bellies" (Tit.1:12).

"The inhabitants of Jerusalem in the near future will fulfill the words of prophecy, read every Saturday day! Not finding in him any guilt worthy of death, they will ask “Pilate” that “he should be slaine” (Acts.13:28).

And this is not surprising, because the people of Israel for the first time will begin to understand the Word of God only after the DAY of Pentecost, although by that time they should have already become teachers. And at the present time the whole Christian society is in a similar infant state.

The Jews know about the coming of the Messiah and, in their own way, expect Him. But the Christian society even has no idea about Him, though Christians have at least some idea of a man of sin who will be accepted in Israel as the Messiah. Neither Jews nor Christians have a complete correct picture of future events, because neither ones nor the another do not understand the prophetic meaning of the Word of God." http://www.lordway.ru/English/otrasl/otrasl_1.htm 

Edited by Konstantin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Independent Fundamental Baptist
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Konstantin said:

Apparently there are no people on this forum who can know how to count the number of a man !?

How would it be apparent if you don't first ask before insinuating? Not really the best way to start a conversation about it.

7 hours ago, Konstantin said:

here [link]

Google flagged the link as being potentially dangerous.

Edited by John Young
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, SureWord said:

Whatever it is it will involve money. Probably digital money. 

I used to find it hard to fathom that people these days would bow and worship any man but after the BLM/Antifa riots and all the knee vending that took place I have no problem believing it. 

I could name a politician who fits what you said about people bowing down and worshiping the politician I have in mind. I am totally amazed as what I have seen in this regard during my lifetime.

If we look at history it is easy to see that the "cult of the individual" in a political leader has always led to very bad things happening. In our era just look at Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot as examples.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
1 hour ago, Bouncing Bill said:

I could name a politician who fits what you said about people bowing down and worshiping the politician I have in mind. I am totally amazed as what I have seen in this regard during my lifetime.

If we look at history it is easy to see that the "cult of the individual" in a political leader has always led to very bad things happening. In our era just look at Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot as examples.

If you are talking about Trump find one photo of anyone bowing to him. I can give you a photo of the Democrat House bowing the knee to rioters.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Independent Fundamental Baptist
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Konstantin said:

You could go through another browser if you are not too lazy.

Just letting you know there is an issue. It's not a matter of being lazy on my part but rather you checking to see why they would be flagging your site and fixing the security/safety issue for those considering visiting your site.

https://bitly.com/a/warning?hash=2rBNOLS&url=http%3A%2F%2Fk-y.in.ua%2Fimage%2Fcache%2Fcatalog%2Fi%2Fqwe

Edited by John Young
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
29 minutes ago, John Young said:

Just letting you know there is an issue. It's not a matter of being lazy on my part but rather you checking to see why they would be flagging your site and fixing the security/safety issue for those considering visiting your site.

https://bitly.com/a/warning?hash=2rBNOLS&url=http%3A%2F%2Fk-y.in.ua%2Fimage%2Fcache%2Fcatalog%2Fi%2Fqwe

The reason is simple. This world always blocks what is dangerous for it. A person who is looking for truth will always find it, and a lazy person will always find a reason. I freely follow this link http://www.lordway.ru/English/otrasl/otrasl_2.htm 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
54 minutes ago, Konstantin said:

The reason is simple. This world always blocks what is dangerous for it. A person who is looking for truth will always find it, and a lazy person will always find a reason. I freely follow this link http://www.lordway.ru/English/otrasl/otrasl_2.htm 

With all due respect, you are not making any sense nor are you keeping anything on topic which is causing confusion. If you want to go with the same logic you provided in the quote above, then I would say also that God is not the author of confusion. Maybe it's a language barrier, if that's the case just let us know. 

"I freely follow this link" The Bible

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
1 hour ago, PastorMatt said:

With all due respect, you are not making any sense nor are you keeping anything on topic which is causing confusion. If you want to go with the same logic you provided in the quote above, then I would say also that God is not the author of confusion. Maybe it's a language barrier, if that's the case just let us know. 

"I freely follow this link" The Bible

If you go to the site using this link, then let me know http://www.lordway.ru/English/otrasl/otrasl_2.htm 

1 hour ago, PastorMatt said:

With all due respect, you are not making any sense nor are you keeping anything on topic which is causing confusion. If you want to go with the same logic you provided in the quote above, then I would say also that God is not the author of confusion. Maybe it's a language barrier, if that's the case just let us know. 

"I freely follow this link" The Bible

...Now, knowing the date of the DAY of Pentecost, we can determine the year and month of the middle of the last week of Daniel. This is the very time when the devil will give the beast “his power, and his seat, and great authoritie” (Rev.13:2). This is the very time when the beast will begin to serve the Babylonian harlot. You will be surprised at the result! These events will take place in the month of June 2066.

Do you understand what the number of the beast means? The three digits 666 represent the sixth month of 2066. This is an abbreviated notation of the month and year in the current century 06/21/66. For example, the military conflict in South Ossetia in August 2008 is called “the 08.08.08 war”, or in abbreviated form “the 888 war”. The abbreviated notation of the day, month and year was used here.

From June 28, 2066 to December 28, 2069, forty‑two calendar months will pass. It is at this time that great authority will be given to the beast (Rev.13:5).

 

The false prophet will cause “all, both smal and great rich and poore, free and bond, to receiue a marke in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, saue he that had the marke, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisedome. Let him that hath vnderstanding, count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man, and his number is, sixe hundred threescore and sixe” (Rev.13:16‑18).

We have counted the number of the beast. The date of the “event 666” is confirmed by the first verse of the 8th chapter of Ezekiel. The fact is that on this day young men who have no blemish, beautiful appearance, skillful in all wisdom and understanding science, will be sent to the service of the Babylonian harlot (Dan.1:4). In the chapter (Ezek.8) we are shown their ministry.

 

“And it came to passe in the sixt yeere, in the sixt moneth, in the fift day of the month, as I sate in mine house, and the elders of Iudah sate before me; that the hand of the Lord God fell there vpon me” (Ezek.8:1).

This verse indicates the year, month, and day of the beginning of their service to another's gods. The day is based on the phase of the moon. Knowing the phases of the moon in 2066, you can determine the day and month according to the Gregorian calendar, it will be June 27, 2066.

Isaiah predicted to Hezekiah that the alliance between the king of Judah and the king of Babylon would have tragic consequences for the kingdom of Judah. In this prophecy, Scripture shows us the events of the middle of Daniel's last week. An offer will be made to the ruler of Israel, and he, being a proud, vain and selfish person, will not be able to refuse (Judges.18:19‑20). Having started his ministry with the Babylonian harlot, he will actually sacrifice Israel. He will act like Jephthah, who sacrificed his only daughter, fulfilling his vow (Judg.11:35‑40). An idol shepherd will take from the people to “Babylon” EVERYTHING that until that time will be collected in reserve by the fathers, “nothing shall be left, sayth the Lord”. And the best sons of the people, “of the kings seed, and of the Princes” (Dan.1:3) he will take with him. They will be given two months to get ready and say goodbye to their relatives. It is said: Jephthah sent his daughter to go up the mountains to mourn his virginity with his fellows (Judg.11:37‑38).

 

“Behold, the dayes come, that all that is in thine house, and that which thy fathers haue layde vp in store vnto this day, shall be caried vnto Babylon: nothing shall be left, sayth the Lord.

And of thy sonnes that shall issue from thee, which thou shalt beget, shall they take away, and they shall bee Eunuches in the palace of the king of Babylon” (2Kings.20:17‑18).

The man of sin, fulfilling the function of the high priest of the Russian Orthodox Church, will have power “ouer the fourth part of the earth” (Rev.6:8). Therefore, a rider named Death will be able “to kill with sword, & with hunger, and with death, and with the beastes of the earth” for three years only on a fourth of the earth. But even this is enough for the wife to be drunk with “with the blood of the Saints, and with the blood of the Martyrs of Iesus” (Rev.17:6). Whoever manages to escape from the sword of the Babylonian harlot will be killed by the revived Image, and whoever, having received the mark, escapes from his sword, will be killed by Prince Michael (1Kings.19:17). In any case, the Lord will leave seven thousand men for Himself in Israel, whose knees “haue not bowed vnto Baal, and euery mouth which hath not kissed him” (1Kings.19:18).

 

Jesus told the people gathered against Him: “When I was daily with you in the Temple, yee stretched foorth no hands against mee: but this is your houre, and the power of darkenesse” (Luke.22:53).

The devil and his angels will be given authority for seven years, from 2063 to 2069, to show themselves in all their things. It said: “this is your houre”. In 2066, the devil will transfer “his power, and his seat, and great authoritie” (Rev.13:2) to the beast from the sea. From this time on, “the power of darkenesse” will come on earth. Scripture through types gives us the opportunity to imagine many events of that time and feel them. In the story of the crucifixion of Jesus, we are shown these two periods of time with an exact indication of their beginning and end. In 2063, the seventieth week of Daniel will begin (Dan.9:27). The Scripture designates this year as “the third houre”.

 

“And it was the third houre, and they crucified him” (Mark.15:25).

The middle of the week is indicated by the phrase: “at the sixth hour.”

 

“And when the sixth houre was come, there was darkenesse ouer the whole land, vntill the ninth houre” (Mark.15:33).

In 2066, “the power of darkenesse” will come throughout the earth and will continue until 2069. It is said: “vntill the ninth houre”. The events that will occur at this time are described in chapter 13 of the book of Revelation. At the end of 2069 (Mark.15:34) Jesus Christ will call to God from the womb of hell, and He will hear His voice.

 

“In my distresse I called vpon the Lord, and cryed vnto my God: hee heard my voyce out of his temple, and my crie came before him, euen into his eares” (Ps.18:6).

Psalm 18 shows us the deliverance of Jesus Christ from the hand of all His enemies. At this time, the devil will descend to earth “hauing great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time” (Rev.12:12). The reign of darkness will end on the DAY of Pentecost, when people will see “the signe of the Sonne of man in heauen”...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

So now Konstantin has John as "lazy", Pastor Scott as a "slow belly" and me missing the Rapture altogether.

Proverbs 16:23- The heart of the wise teacheth his mouth, and addeth learning to his lips.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Modern "Christians" do not understand the difference between the biblical terms "Church of the first born" (Heb.12:23) and "Church of God" (1Cor.10:32). For this reason, they argue among themselves when there will be a rapture of the Church before the tribulation or after it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
On 5/25/2021 at 6:35 AM, Konstantin said:

"At the end of 2069 (Mark.15:34) Jesus Christ will call to God from the womb of hell, and He will hear His voice."

Why will Christ be in the "womb of Hell" in 2069?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
12 hours ago, Konstantin said:

Modern "Christians" do not understand the difference between the biblical terms "Church of the first born" (Heb.12:23) and "Church of God" (1Cor.10:32). For this reason, they argue among themselves when there will be a rapture of the Church before the tribulation or after it.

LOL....that's all I got to say.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
On 5/25/2021 at 8:35 AM, Konstantin said:

If you go to the site using this link, then let me know http://www.lordway.ru/English/otrasl/otrasl_2.htm 

...Now, knowing the date of the DAY of Pentecost, we can determine the year and month of the middle of the last week of Daniel. This is the very time when the devil will give the beast “his power, and his seat, and great authoritie” (Rev.13:2). This is the very time when the beast will begin to serve the Babylonian harlot. You will be surprised at the result! These events will take place in the month of June 2066.

Do you understand what the number of the beast means? The three digits 666 represent the sixth month of 2066. This is an abbreviated notation of the month and year in the current century 06/21/66. For example, the military conflict in South Ossetia in August 2008 is called “the 08.08.08 war”, or in abbreviated form “the 888 war”. The abbreviated notation of the day, month and year was used here.

From June 28, 2066 to December 28, 2069, forty‑two calendar months will pass. It is at this time that great authority will be given to the beast (Rev.13:5).

 

The false prophet will cause “all, both smal and great rich and poore, free and bond, to receiue a marke in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, saue he that had the marke, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisedome. Let him that hath vnderstanding, count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man, and his number is, sixe hundred threescore and sixe” (Rev.13:16‑18).

We have counted the number of the beast. The date of the “event 666” is confirmed by the first verse of the 8th chapter of Ezekiel. The fact is that on this day young men who have no blemish, beautiful appearance, skillful in all wisdom and understanding science, will be sent to the service of the Babylonian harlot (Dan.1:4). In the chapter (Ezek.8) we are shown their ministry.

 

“And it came to passe in the sixt yeere, in the sixt moneth, in the fift day of the month, as I sate in mine house, and the elders of Iudah sate before me; that the hand of the Lord God fell there vpon me” (Ezek.8:1).

This verse indicates the year, month, and day of the beginning of their service to another's gods. The day is based on the phase of the moon. Knowing the phases of the moon in 2066, you can determine the day and month according to the Gregorian calendar, it will be June 27, 2066.

Isaiah predicted to Hezekiah that the alliance between the king of Judah and the king of Babylon would have tragic consequences for the kingdom of Judah. In this prophecy, Scripture shows us the events of the middle of Daniel's last week. An offer will be made to the ruler of Israel, and he, being a proud, vain and selfish person, will not be able to refuse (Judges.18:19‑20). Having started his ministry with the Babylonian harlot, he will actually sacrifice Israel. He will act like Jephthah, who sacrificed his only daughter, fulfilling his vow (Judg.11:35‑40). An idol shepherd will take from the people to “Babylon” EVERYTHING that until that time will be collected in reserve by the fathers, “nothing shall be left, sayth the Lord”. And the best sons of the people, “of the kings seed, and of the Princes” (Dan.1:3) he will take with him. They will be given two months to get ready and say goodbye to their relatives. It is said: Jephthah sent his daughter to go up the mountains to mourn his virginity with his fellows (Judg.11:37‑38).

 

“Behold, the dayes come, that all that is in thine house, and that which thy fathers haue layde vp in store vnto this day, shall be caried vnto Babylon: nothing shall be left, sayth the Lord.

And of thy sonnes that shall issue from thee, which thou shalt beget, shall they take away, and they shall bee Eunuches in the palace of the king of Babylon” (2Kings.20:17‑18).

The man of sin, fulfilling the function of the high priest of the Russian Orthodox Church, will have power “ouer the fourth part of the earth” (Rev.6:8). Therefore, a rider named Death will be able “to kill with sword, & with hunger, and with death, and with the beastes of the earth” for three years only on a fourth of the earth. But even this is enough for the wife to be drunk with “with the blood of the Saints, and with the blood of the Martyrs of Iesus” (Rev.17:6). Whoever manages to escape from the sword of the Babylonian harlot will be killed by the revived Image, and whoever, having received the mark, escapes from his sword, will be killed by Prince Michael (1Kings.19:17). In any case, the Lord will leave seven thousand men for Himself in Israel, whose knees “haue not bowed vnto Baal, and euery mouth which hath not kissed him” (1Kings.19:18).

 

Jesus told the people gathered against Him: “When I was daily with you in the Temple, yee stretched foorth no hands against mee: but this is your houre, and the power of darkenesse” (Luke.22:53).

The devil and his angels will be given authority for seven years, from 2063 to 2069, to show themselves in all their things. It said: “this is your houre”. In 2066, the devil will transfer “his power, and his seat, and great authoritie” (Rev.13:2) to the beast from the sea. From this time on, “the power of darkenesse” will come on earth. Scripture through types gives us the opportunity to imagine many events of that time and feel them. In the story of the crucifixion of Jesus, we are shown these two periods of time with an exact indication of their beginning and end. In 2063, the seventieth week of Daniel will begin (Dan.9:27). The Scripture designates this year as “the third houre”.

 

“And it was the third houre, and they crucified him” (Mark.15:25).

The middle of the week is indicated by the phrase: “at the sixth hour.”

 

“And when the sixth houre was come, there was darkenesse ouer the whole land, vntill the ninth houre” (Mark.15:33).

In 2066, “the power of darkenesse” will come throughout the earth and will continue until 2069. It is said: “vntill the ninth houre”. The events that will occur at this time are described in chapter 13 of the book of Revelation. At the end of 2069 (Mark.15:34) Jesus Christ will call to God from the womb of hell, and He will hear His voice.

 

“In my distresse I called vpon the Lord, and cryed vnto my God: hee heard my voyce out of his temple, and my crie came before him, euen into his eares” (Ps.18:6).

Psalm 18 shows us the deliverance of Jesus Christ from the hand of all His enemies. At this time, the devil will descend to earth “hauing great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time” (Rev.12:12). The reign of darkness will end on the DAY of Pentecost, when people will see “the signe of the Sonne of man in heauen”...

Doesn't the Bible tell us in 

Mark 13:32-33

King James Version

32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.  ? 

I don't really like it when people make predictions about when things are SUPPOSED to happen. I've seen far too many people do this in the past, and it's been proven to be a failure time and again. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators

This is always the case with " date setters" They always think they have it all figured out, only to look foolish when it doesn't happen. The scripture you gave is one to hang on to, for it tells us plainly that no one knows.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
2 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

Doesn't the Bible tell us in 

Mark 13:32-33

King James Version

32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.  ? 

I don't really like it when people make predictions about when things are SUPPOSED to happen. I've seen far too many people do this in the past, and it's been proven to be a failure time and again. 

June 15th is the day! 

Wonder what his excuse be when it doesn't happen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Jim_Alaska said:

This is always the case with " date setters" They always think they have it all figured out, only to look foolish when it doesn't happen. The scripture you gave is one to hang on to, for it tells us plainly that no one knows.

And yet, people keep trying to set dates. To me it is foolish and a waste of time. Surely there are more important things for Christians to attend to that trying to set dates.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

When people start this kind of thing, I usually don't even reply. But, I felt that I was supposed to say something here. I believe we may have a very misled person on this thread. I wouldn't like to call them a "false prophet," but it seems to be appropriate when the Bible clearly tells us NOBODY knows the day or hour...only the Father!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...