• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The number of a man

• Members

Apparently there are no people on this forum who can know how to count the number of a man !?

Even people who have advanced degrees are unable to do this. Scripture says that this can only be done by a person who "hath vnderstanding" (Rev.13:18) (KJV1611). And this person is not me. In spite of this, any person who is able to see the prophetic meaning of the verses of Scripture can already know how "the number of the beast" (Rev.13:18), the number of that man of sin (2Thess.2:3) is calculated.

The number 666 is the date. A person who "hath vnderstanding" (Rev.13:18) (KJV1611) has already counted not only the date of the event 666, but also the most important dates of the seven thousand-year history of this Earth. There is only one of the most important events, the date of which cannot be counted. Scripture says that no one knows "neither the day, nor the houre" (Matt.25:13) of this event. It is only known that this event will take place at the end of the seven thousand year of the history of this Earth, then “Heauen and earth shall passe away” (Matt.24:35), “and the Elements shall melt with feruent heat” (2Pet.3:10). Not only the present Earth will burn and be destroyed, but the entire Universe "to the third heauen" (2Cor.12:2), and there will be found "no place for them" (Rev. 20:11).

You can read about how "the number of the beast" is calculated, and from what time will people begin to receive "his marke" (Rev.15:2) here  http://www.lordway.ru/English/otrasl/otrasl_2.htm 

• Members
1 hour ago, SureWord said:

Whatever it is it will involve money. Probably digital money. 

I used to find it hard to fathom that people these days would bow and worship any man but after the BLM/Antifa riots and all the knee vending that took place I have no problem believing it. 

Modern "Christians" are "slow bellies" (Tit.1:12).

"The inhabitants of Jerusalem in the near future will fulfill the words of prophecy, read every Saturday day! Not finding in him any guilt worthy of death, they will ask “Pilate” that “he should be slaine” (Acts.13:28).

And this is not surprising, because the people of Israel for the first time will begin to understand the Word of God only after the DAY of Pentecost, although by that time they should have already become teachers. And at the present time the whole Christian society is in a similar infant state.

The Jews know about the coming of the Messiah and, in their own way, expect Him. But the Christian society even has no idea about Him, though Christians have at least some idea of a man of sin who will be accepted in Israel as the Messiah. Neither Jews nor Christians have a complete correct picture of future events, because neither ones nor the another do not understand the prophetic meaning of the Word of God." http://www.lordway.ru/English/otrasl/otrasl_1.htm 

Edited by Konstantin

• Members
7 hours ago, Konstantin said:

Apparently there are no people on this forum who can know how to count the number of a man !?

How would it be apparent if you don't first ask before insinuating? Not really the best way to start a conversation about it.

7 hours ago, Konstantin said:

here [link]

Google flagged the link as being potentially dangerous.

Edited by John Young

5 hours ago, SureWord said:

Whatever it is it will involve money. Probably digital money. 

I used to find it hard to fathom that people these days would bow and worship any man but after the BLM/Antifa riots and all the knee vending that took place I have no problem believing it. 

I could name a politician who fits what you said about people bowing down and worshiping the politician I have in mind. I am totally amazed as what I have seen in this regard during my lifetime.

If we look at history it is easy to see that the "cult of the individual" in a political leader has always led to very bad things happening. In our era just look at Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot as examples.

• Members
1 hour ago, Bouncing Bill said:

I could name a politician who fits what you said about people bowing down and worshiping the politician I have in mind. I am totally amazed as what I have seen in this regard during my lifetime.

If we look at history it is easy to see that the "cult of the individual" in a political leader has always led to very bad things happening. In our era just look at Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot as examples.

If you are talking about Trump find one photo of anyone bowing to him. I can give you a photo of the Democrat House bowing the knee to rioters.

• Members
2 hours ago, Konstantin said:

You could go through another browser if you are not too lazy.

Just letting you know there is an issue. It's not a matter of being lazy on my part but rather you checking to see why they would be flagging your site and fixing the security/safety issue for those considering visiting your site.

https://bitly.com/a/warning?hash=2rBNOLS&url=http%3A%2F%2Fk-y.in.ua%2Fimage%2Fcache%2Fcatalog%2Fi%2Fqwe

Edited by John Young

• Members
29 minutes ago, John Young said:

Just letting you know there is an issue. It's not a matter of being lazy on my part but rather you checking to see why they would be flagging your site and fixing the security/safety issue for those considering visiting your site.

https://bitly.com/a/warning?hash=2rBNOLS&url=http%3A%2F%2Fk-y.in.ua%2Fimage%2Fcache%2Fcatalog%2Fi%2Fqwe

The reason is simple. This world always blocks what is dangerous for it. A person who is looking for truth will always find it, and a lazy person will always find a reason. I freely follow this link http://www.lordway.ru/English/otrasl/otrasl_2.htm 

• Administrators
54 minutes ago, Konstantin said:

The reason is simple. This world always blocks what is dangerous for it. A person who is looking for truth will always find it, and a lazy person will always find a reason. I freely follow this link http://www.lordway.ru/English/otrasl/otrasl_2.htm 

With all due respect, you are not making any sense nor are you keeping anything on topic which is causing confusion. If you want to go with the same logic you provided in the quote above, then I would say also that God is not the author of confusion. Maybe it's a language barrier, if that's the case just let us know. 

"I freely follow this link" The Bible

• Members
1 hour ago, PastorMatt said:

With all due respect, you are not making any sense nor are you keeping anything on topic which is causing confusion. If you want to go with the same logic you provided in the quote above, then I would say also that God is not the author of confusion. Maybe it's a language barrier, if that's the case just let us know. 

If you go to the site using this link, then let me know http://www.lordway.ru/English/otrasl/otrasl_2.htm 

1 hour ago, PastorMatt said:

...Now, knowing the date of the DAY of Pentecost, we can determine the year and month of the middle of the last week of Daniel. This is the very time when the devil will give the beast “his power, and his seat, and great authoritie” (Rev.13:2). This is the very time when the beast will begin to serve the Babylonian harlot. You will be surprised at the result! These events will take place in the month of June 2066.

Do you understand what the number of the beast means? The three digits 666 represent the sixth month of 2066. This is an abbreviated notation of the month and year in the current century 06/21/66. For example, the military conflict in South Ossetia in August 2008 is called “the 08.08.08 war”, or in abbreviated form “the 888 war”. The abbreviated notation of the day, month and year was used here.

From June 28, 2066 to December 28, 2069, forty‑two calendar months will pass. It is at this time that great authority will be given to the beast (Rev.13:5).

The false prophet will cause “all, both smal and great rich and poore, free and bond, to receiue a marke in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, saue he that had the marke, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisedome. Let him that hath vnderstanding, count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man, and his number is, sixe hundred threescore and sixe” (Rev.13:16‑18).

We have counted the number of the beast. The date of the “event 666” is confirmed by the first verse of the 8th chapter of Ezekiel. The fact is that on this day young men who have no blemish, beautiful appearance, skillful in all wisdom and understanding science, will be sent to the service of the Babylonian harlot (Dan.1:4). In the chapter (Ezek.8) we are shown their ministry.

“And it came to passe in the sixt yeere, in the sixt moneth, in the fift day of the month, as I sate in mine house, and the elders of Iudah sate before me; that the hand of the Lord God fell there vpon me” (Ezek.8:1).

This verse indicates the year, month, and day of the beginning of their service to another's gods. The day is based on the phase of the moon. Knowing the phases of the moon in 2066, you can determine the day and month according to the Gregorian calendar, it will be June 27, 2066.

Isaiah predicted to Hezekiah that the alliance between the king of Judah and the king of Babylon would have tragic consequences for the kingdom of Judah. In this prophecy, Scripture shows us the events of the middle of Daniel's last week. An offer will be made to the ruler of Israel, and he, being a proud, vain and selfish person, will not be able to refuse (Judges.18:19‑20). Having started his ministry with the Babylonian harlot, he will actually sacrifice Israel. He will act like Jephthah, who sacrificed his only daughter, fulfilling his vow (Judg.11:35‑40). An idol shepherd will take from the people to “Babylon” EVERYTHING that until that time will be collected in reserve by the fathers, “nothing shall be left, sayth the Lord”. And the best sons of the people, “of the kings seed, and of the Princes” (Dan.1:3) he will take with him. They will be given two months to get ready and say goodbye to their relatives. It is said: Jephthah sent his daughter to go up the mountains to mourn his virginity with his fellows (Judg.11:37‑38).

“Behold, the dayes come, that all that is in thine house, and that which thy fathers haue layde vp in store vnto this day, shall be caried vnto Babylon: nothing shall be left, sayth the Lord.

And of thy sonnes that shall issue from thee, which thou shalt beget, shall they take away, and they shall bee Eunuches in the palace of the king of Babylon” (2Kings.20:17‑18).

The man of sin, fulfilling the function of the high priest of the Russian Orthodox Church, will have power “ouer the fourth part of the earth” (Rev.6:8). Therefore, a rider named Death will be able “to kill with sword, & with hunger, and with death, and with the beastes of the earth” for three years only on a fourth of the earth. But even this is enough for the wife to be drunk with “with the blood of the Saints, and with the blood of the Martyrs of Iesus” (Rev.17:6). Whoever manages to escape from the sword of the Babylonian harlot will be killed by the revived Image, and whoever, having received the mark, escapes from his sword, will be killed by Prince Michael (1Kings.19:17). In any case, the Lord will leave seven thousand men for Himself in Israel, whose knees “haue not bowed vnto Baal, and euery mouth which hath not kissed him” (1Kings.19:18).

Jesus told the people gathered against Him: “When I was daily with you in the Temple, yee stretched foorth no hands against mee: but this is your houre, and the power of darkenesse” (Luke.22:53).

The devil and his angels will be given authority for seven years, from 2063 to 2069, to show themselves in all their things. It said: “this is your houre”. In 2066, the devil will transfer “his power, and his seat, and great authoritie” (Rev.13:2) to the beast from the sea. From this time on, “the power of darkenesse” will come on earth. Scripture through types gives us the opportunity to imagine many events of that time and feel them. In the story of the crucifixion of Jesus, we are shown these two periods of time with an exact indication of their beginning and end. In 2063, the seventieth week of Daniel will begin (Dan.9:27). The Scripture designates this year as “the third houre”.

“And it was the third houre, and they crucified him” (Mark.15:25).

The middle of the week is indicated by the phrase: “at the sixth hour.”

“And when the sixth houre was come, there was darkenesse ouer the whole land, vntill the ninth houre” (Mark.15:33).

In 2066, “the power of darkenesse” will come throughout the earth and will continue until 2069. It is said: “vntill the ninth houre”. The events that will occur at this time are described in chapter 13 of the book of Revelation. At the end of 2069 (Mark.15:34) Jesus Christ will call to God from the womb of hell, and He will hear His voice.

“In my distresse I called vpon the Lord, and cryed vnto my God: hee heard my voyce out of his temple, and my crie came before him, euen into his eares” (Ps.18:6).

Psalm 18 shows us the deliverance of Jesus Christ from the hand of all His enemies. At this time, the devil will descend to earth “hauing great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time” (Rev.12:12). The reign of darkness will end on the DAY of Pentecost, when people will see “the signe of the Sonne of man in heauen”...

• Members

Modern "Christians" do not understand the difference between the biblical terms "Church of the first born" (Heb.12:23) and "Church of God" (1Cor.10:32). For this reason, they argue among themselves when there will be a rapture of the Church before the tribulation or after it.

• Members
12 hours ago, Konstantin said:

Modern "Christians" do not understand the difference between the biblical terms "Church of the first born" (Heb.12:23) and "Church of God" (1Cor.10:32). For this reason, they argue among themselves when there will be a rapture of the Church before the tribulation or after it.

LOL....that's all I got to say.