• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Covid Thread (Covid topics are merged in here)

• Members
4 hours ago, Razor said:

Over the last few months, no less than five conservative radio talk show hosts who urged their audiences to avoid vaccines for COVID-19 have died from the virus.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2021/10/21/metro/dying-an-audience/

Is this also tripe?

No, but it shows you the worldwide government forces behind the public scares - let's kill off anyone who publicly stands against the vaccine...

2 hours ago, Razor said:

Hardly are the vaccinated and unvaccinated alike as the unvaccinated are 15 times more likely to die than the vaccinated. 

Nothing like more exaggerated scares for you to further push your agenda.

• Members
1 hour ago, Jerry said:

No, but it shows you the worldwide government forces behind the public scares - let's kill off anyone who publicly stands against the vaccine...

Nothing like more exaggerated scares for you to further push your agenda.

Prove me wrong. Show me where the deaths are equal in number. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Razor said:

Prove me wrong. Show me where the deaths are equal in number. 

You are the one making the claim so the burden of proof is on your side. Anyone can make any claim, prove it - and not by some radical left wing "news source."

• Members
19 minutes ago, Jerry said:

You are the one making the claim so the burden of proof is on your side. Anyone can make any claim, prove it - and not by some radical left wing "news source."

How many reference would you like for me to give you? Why don't you do some research on your own?

image.thumb.png.ce2fe031056cbae7ca94016cbda336e9.png

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination

Among people with COVID-19—associated deaths (n = 28,659), 24,517 (85.5%) were unvaccinated, 1,942 (6.8%) were partially vaccinated, and 2,200 (7.7%) were fully vaccinated. Deaths occurred more frequently among males (58.8%) than females (41.2%). The overall mean age was 67 years, with most deaths occurring among those aged 75 years and older (35.3%), followed by those aged 65-74 years (25.1%) and those aged 50-64 years (26.0%).

https://www.dshs.texas.gov/immunize/covid19/data/cases-and-deaths-by-vaccination-status-11082021.pdf

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19-vaccine/news/20211124/unvaccinated-14-times-more-likely-to-die-from-covid

image.png

• Members
11 minutes ago, Razor said:

How many reference would you like for me to give you? Why don't you do some research on your own?

image.thumb.png.ce2fe031056cbae7ca94016cbda336e9.png

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination

Among people with COVID-19—associated deaths (n = 28,659), 24,517 (85.5%) were unvaccinated, 1,942 (6.8%) were partially vaccinated, and 2,200 (7.7%) were fully vaccinated. Deaths occurred more frequently among males (58.8%) than females (41.2%). The overall mean age was 67 years, with most deaths occurring among those aged 75 years and older (35.3%), followed by those aged 65-74 years (25.1%) and those aged 50-64 years (26.0%).

https://www.dshs.texas.gov/immunize/covid19/data/cases-and-deaths-by-vaccination-status-11082021.pdf

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19-vaccine/news/20211124/unvaccinated-14-times-more-likely-to-die-from-covid

image.png

UGH!!! More tripe!

Well, Mr. Biden got his answer to his "vaccine mandates" on companies with over 100 employees! The SCOTUS slapped his plan down stating that it was an overreach, which it definitely was. Mr. Biden should just admit defeat and move on...but it's doubtful this will happen.

https://afn.net/ap/legal/supreme-court-halts-covid-19-vaccine-rule-for-us-businesses/

• Members
18 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

UGH!!! More tripe!

Well, Mr. Biden got his answer to his "vaccine mandates" on companies with over 100 employees! The SCOTUS slapped his plan down stating that it was an overreach, which it definitely was. Mr. Biden should just admit defeat and move on...but it's doubtful this will happen.

https://afn.net/ap/legal/supreme-court-halts-covid-19-vaccine-rule-for-us-businesses/

Well, if a person is determined not to believe than no amount of proof will convince them. They can go to their grave not believing, but that does not change the truth nor that they were wrong. 

• Members
7 minutes ago, Razor said:

Well, if a person is determined not to believe than no amount of proof will convince them. They can go to their grave not believing, but that does not change the truth nor that they were wrong. 

You have yet to post anything that substantially proves your assertions that ISN'T from some government or left-wing site...Go figure. It's easy to NOT believe sites that have lied all throughout this debacle!

• Members
On 1/11/2022 at 10:23 PM, wretched said:

The love of money is the root of all evil:

1608496723_fdatobigpharma.thumb.jpg.cfbc7d8732d2f09b09686b458d6d5709.jpg

If what there company is making saving life, how can it be evil. Just don’t take, or buy any of their products. Don’t use their products and then call them evil, this does not make sense.

Confused Question Mark GIF by Preity G  Zinta

• Members
3 hours ago, Razor said:

I have - however, I do not trust a "Christian" whom it appears their only reason for coming onto these boards is to push their vaccine agenda.

• Members
13 minutes ago, E Morales said:

If what there company is making saving life, how can it be evil. Just don’t take, or buy any of their products. Don’t use their products and then call them evil, this does not make sense.

Please, prove their products are saving lives....especially their poison pin shot.

• Members
1 hour ago, BrotherTony said:

Please, prove their products are saving lives....especially their poison pin shot.

How many evil vaccines you took, and why did you take it? If they are no good. 

3 hours ago, Razor said:

I say, take it, many say no, I say you are on your own. Be Safe

• Members
1 hour ago, E Morales said:

I am scratching my head friend. The point is bribery and corruption not products. FDA tickles big pharma's back and later gets to work for them for much bigger paydays, capeesh? Here watch this and you will understand, it is educational and entertaining:

How the FDA works

• Members
24 minutes ago, wretched said:

I am scratching my head friend. The point is bribery and corruption not products. FDA tickles big pharma's back and later gets to work for them for much bigger paydays, capeesh? Here watch this and you will understand, it is educational and entertaining:

How the FDA works

Funny, and some of it is true, but this have to do saving life’s,   not saving teeth.

• Members
8 hours ago, E Morales said:

I've NEVER said that vaccines are "evil". That's YOUR terminology and your implication, which again is nothing more than a prevarication on your part. I've also NEVER said they are no good....I have, however, been VERY PUBLIC in my opinion on these "shots" that AREN'T vaccines, but gene therapy and harmful to many. There's a big difference, and you truly need to learn to differentiate between them...as well as differentiating between truth and lies you imply about people. 

If we're "on your own" or, our own...then why are you continuing to push a shot that you already have been told here many times that these people don't desire or feel that the Lord wants them to take? That's very disengenous of you. 

Funny, and some of it is true, but this have to do saving life’s,   not saving teeth.

A partial truth is still a lie....