• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Covid Thread (Covid topics are merged in here)

• Members
31 minutes ago, Razor said:

I answered. Not in this forum. There are no far left folk posting here. The far left and the far right are both dangerous. It doesn't matter if a person is killed by a right wing bullet or a left wing noose, that person is still dead. 

Still avoiding...typical...Thanks, Bill....

• Members
1 hour ago, BrotherTony said:

Still avoiding...typical...Thanks, Bill....

What do you not understand when I say, 'not on this forum?'

Unlike you response of not playing games, you play games on both sides. At least I tried to answer you. Guess I will simply just ignore you in the future. 

• Members
20 minutes ago, Razor said:

What do you not understand when I say, 'not on this forum?'

Unlike you response of not playing games, you play games on both sides. At least I tried to answer you. Guess I will simply just ignore you in the future. 

You've already stated you were going to ignore me...UGH! Promises, promises. ? Now back to Covid....

• Members

I think it was yesterday I mentioned the preacher from my church who recently got the vaccine and has had multiple problems with it. He got back to me late last night and stated he is in general against the vaccine, but he never got an indication from the Lord to not take it, therefore when he took it on doctor's counsel he was not going against previous guidance from God.

Though on another note, why would God not guide us when seeking His will on this issue if He knows an individual will react badly with the vaccine in some way? He guides us clearly in most or all other matters we face in this life.

• Members
2 minutes ago, Jerry said:

I think it was yesterday I mentioned the preacher from my church who recently got the vaccine and has had multiple problems with it. He got back to me late last night and stated he is in general against the vaccine, but he never got an indication from the Lord to not take it, therefore when he took it on doctor's counsel he was not going against previous guidance from God.

Though on another note, why would God not guide us when seeking His will on this issue if He knows an individual will react badly with the vaccine in some way? He guides us clearly in most or all other matters we face in this life.

Excellent question? I do not believe anyone has an answer.

• Members
4 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Speak for yourself. Why would God all of a sudden not guide in an area that is so important to us in these days?

If God doesn't give a clear answer to what we're seeking one for...it's usually a "wait." I wouldn't have done as your pastor friend did in going ahead and taking the shot...Moving ahead without clear guidance one way or another when asking specifics from the Lord isn't usually wise.

• Members
49 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Speak for yourself. Why would God all of a sudden not guide in an area that is so important to us in these days?

What I meant was you ask a good question. God is the guide, but we do not always understand his ways. There are questions we for which we do not have good answers. 

• Members
6 hours ago, wretched said:

It very well could be. I know many of the Christians I know in the financial industry (bank presidents, stock brokers, financial counselors) have stated that they believe this is what is going on. And when some who aren't saved are saying practically the same thing, it's hard to ignore.

• Members

A well-known conservative activist in Arlington, Texas, who peddled COVID-19 vaccine misinformation has died of complications caused by the virus—just a few weeks after attending a “symposium” against the shots.

The Arlington Republican Party confirmed the passing of Kelly Canon on Facebook.

“Another tragedy and loss for our Republican family. Our dear friend Kelly Canon lost her battle with pneumonia today. Kelly will be forever in our hearts as a loyal and beloved friend and Patriot. Gone way too soon We will keep her family in our prayers,” the Arlington Republican Club said in a statement.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/conservative-activist-kelly-canon-dies-of-covid-complications-after-attending-anti-vaccine-symposium

Edited by Razor
Add link to story.

• Members
15 minutes ago, Razor said:

A well-known conservative activist in Arlington, Texas, who peddled COVID-19 vaccine misinformation has died of complications caused by the virus—just a few weeks after attending a “symposium” against the shots.

The Arlington Republican Party confirmed the passing of Kelly Canon on Facebook.

“Another tragedy and loss for our Republican family. Our dear friend Kelly Canon lost her battle with pneumonia today. Kelly will be forever in our hearts as a loyal and beloved friend and Patriot. Gone way too soon We will keep her family in our prayers,” the Arlington Republican Club said in a statement.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/conservative-activist-kelly-canon-dies-of-covid-complications-after-attending-anti-vaccine-symposium

And? More left-wing propoganda. Notice, they never post anything positive? Hmmmm....Thanks again, Bill, for posting more "the sky is falling" type of tripe. 

• Members
8 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

And? More left-wing propoganda. Notice, they never post anything positive? Hmmmm....Thanks again, Bill, for posting more "the sky is falling" type of tripe. 

Heartless of you calling her death  tripe. Death is not tripe. It is serious. Shame on you.

All deaths are serious. Her is both serious and tragic.

Edited by Razor

• Members
Just now, Razor said:

Heartless of you calling her death  tripe. Death is not tripe. It is serious. Shame on you.

Please, show me where I called her death tripe. You, Bill, are a prevaricator. The shame is on your for false accusations. I called the news item tripe...Seems like that's all you can post...gloom and doom. Grow up, please. I fully believe your only purpose in being here is to aggravate/incite. Besides, I thought you were putting me on "ignore". Guess that was another prevarication. You just can't seem to help yourself. Sad....

• Members
6 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

Please, show me where I called her death tripe. You, Bill, are a prevaricator. The shame is on your for false accusations. I called the news item tripe...Seems like that's all you can post...gloom and doom. Grow up, please. I fully believe your only purpose in being here is to aggravate/incite. Besides, I thought you were putting me on "ignore". Guess that was another prevarication. You just can't seem to help yourself. Sad....

You said the information was tripe, thus you infer that her death was tripe. You should be careful with your language. Again, shame on you for down-playing her death.