• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Covid Thread (Covid topics are merged in here)

• Members

So my nephew's vaccinated wife and also her vaccinated mother got the Wuhan virus then passed it on to him who past it to his dad and mom. 

None are terribly sick which makes me wonder if it's really the WuFlu. The PCR tests were never intended to tell which infection an individual has only that they have an infection. The creator of the PCR  has stated this. Next month a new CDC approved PCR test is coming out. They know it's unreliable. The fact that all other types of infections have seemed to disappear makes me wonder if everything is being lumped under Covid (like how in Africa almost every sickness is lumped under HIV so the money can continue to be laundered there).

Of course, the fact checkers sponsored by Pfizer will say "this is not true" but I heard an interview of a man who worked alongside of Kary Mullis who was adamant that it the test is being misused.

Here's the inventor of the PCR test back in '93.

There are even some scientists who believe that SARS-Cov 2 does not cause Covid-19 but only activates another already preexisting dormant infection residing in everyone called XMRV. We already have all kinds of dormant retroviruses within us that could light up a PCR test.

They say "believe the science" but only the science that keeps you sick and makes them rich.

Edited by SureWord

• Members
3 hours ago, E Morales said:

Looks like COVID cases are on the rise again, for those non believers. 

Proud Of You Yes GIF

You understand that the term "COVID cases" refers to individuals who have tested positive using the notoriously faulty COVID test, which produces an abundance of false positives. In addition, many doctors have been bypassing the test and declaring patients as COVID+ (meaning they get more money from the government) based solely on "hunch" rather than any valid form of medical test. The number, therefore, is completely meaningless. 

You might as well tell us how many unicorns are grazing on the White House lawn.

It's all political theater.

• Administrators
On 11/16/2021 at 8:49 AM, E Morales said:

Looks like COVID cases are on the rise again, for those non believers. 

Proud Of You Yes GIF

I don't think calling folks non believers is appropriate. I'm sure all of us believe that C-19 is real. It was man-made (paid for by US tax dollars) and unleashed on the public for control purposes. That all is true. It is also true that the entire thing would be under control had folks not submitted to the unlawful mandates and allowed true herd immunity to develop.

Enter the vaccines...and see the cases rise. Except what is not being told clearly enough is that the majority of those cases are breakthrough. Breakthrough means people WHO GOT THE VACCINE are now getting - and many of them are dying from - C-19. Interestingly enough, the "rise in cases" is worse in those states run by Dems who have pushed the most egregious requirements. Case in point the Connecticut nursing home at which almost 100 just recently died...all but TWO of them vaccinated.

My aunt just passed from C-19. Her brother passed 10 months ago from it. Now my cousin has it, as does his daughter. It is real. But it is a tool being used to completely change the thought processes of far too many Americans. It's a sad, sad time in our country. 

Death is always sad. My mother's brother passed in August. Not from C-19, so deaths not related to the man-made virus are still happening. Because we live in a world cursed by sin, we ALL face an appointed time to step into eternity. Be it cancer - my cousin's wife just found out that she is stage 4 - C-19, pneumonia (which killed my grandmother), emphysema (which took my uncle), or anything else, death is imminent. And rather than focusing on one particular health issue, we as Christians should be warning others that eternity is coming. 

• Members
10 hours ago, E Morales said:

The Jab…

Needle Injection GIF by Kyocera

Why should anyone be convinced about "the jab?" Recovery rate for the virus is 99+%....This is the first time in history that a vaccine is being pushed...a vaccine that doesn't work, by the way....as a way to "make people safer" in spite of all the evidence to the contrary! So, if you're saying we should be convinced against the vaccine...I agree. There's no evidence we should be putting this poison in our bodies.

• Members
7 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

Why should anyone be convinced about "the jab?" Recovery rate for the virus is 99+%....This is the first time in history that a vaccine is being pushed...a vaccine that doesn't work, by the way....as a way to "make people safer" in spite of all the evidence to the contrary! So, if you're saying we should be convinced against the vaccine...I agree. There's no evidence we should be putting this poison in our bodies.

Meet the new COVID-19 variant, CAL.20C

Doctor Nurse GIF by himHallows

Edited by E Morales