• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Covid Thread (Covid topics are merged in here)

• Members
13 minutes ago, SureWord said:

Bro, I wasn't referring to you. I know you can discern the truth.

OK, so here we go., 

Graphene Oxide can appear clear when sodium dithionite is added to it. This is called Reduced Graphene Oxide. The black flakes reappear around 45 mins. From what I gather this is occurs when oxygen is reduced.

Here's a science site from 2018 with a photo:

http://pubs.sciepub.com/wjce/6/1/8/figure/11

I wasn't sure if you were or weren't. I've seen this information on graphene oxide. I have a friend who works at what used to be the Medical College of GA, now Augusta University Medical...and also one who works with this kind of stuff at Vanderbilt...It's interesting. 

• Members
9 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

I wasn't sure if you were or weren't. I've seen this information on graphene oxide. I have a friend who works at what used to be the Medical College of GA, now Augusta University Medical...and also one who works with this kind of stuff at Vanderbilt...It's interesting. 

Interesting to see if the vaccine would turn black and flaky if it were left out in the open.

Edit: I read the caption wrong. The Graphene Oxide solution was clear to begin with, it was the addition of the reducing agent that turned it black.

This, of course, means that GO can appear clear despite what the PhD in the video says.

Edited by SureWord

• Members
Just now, SureWord said:

Interesting to see if the vaccine would turn black and flaky if it were left out in the open.

From what I've been told by my nieces who've had to study this material, it doesn't do what is reported. I don't know...I haven't observed it. I do know that it sounds a bit far-fetched to me...but, as I stated...I don't know for sure. Would like to observe this material myself.

• Members
7 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

From what I've been told by my nieces who've had to study this material, it doesn't do what is reported. I don't know...I haven't observed it. I do know that it sounds a bit far-fetched to me...but, as I stated...I don't know for sure. Would like to observe this material myself.

I edited my above comment.

7 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

It may be harmless. From what I've read it's used as the framework to carry the new genetic sequence. Kind of like how they 3D print out a framework for an organ then grow tissue around said framework. 

But I find it disingenuous to say there's no way possible this can be in the vaccine. I say it is possible 

Edited by SureWord

• Members

Now the government is wanting one of the Covid 19 testing companies to destroy their inventory, forcing them to lay off a slew of workers...workers who PROBABLY were forced to take the vaccine to keep those jobs that are disappearing! What a mess!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/maker-of-popular-covid-test-told-factory-to-destroy-inventory/ar-AANxYP6?ocid=chromentpnews

• Members
8 minutes ago, SureWord said:

I read today that a Houston hospital fired 150 workers mostly nurses who refused to get the vax now they are scrambling for help 

I don't feel sorry for the hospital. I mean, it was okay for these workers to work without a vaccine for 18 months, and NOW they want them to have the crazy thing? The report is that Pfizer is going to get FDA approval, possibly on Monday for their vaccine, which will make it easier for Hitler...er...Biden to make a case for universal shots....One of my nieces is a nurse in Texas, and I believe she's been vaccinated, but she has had the coronavirus at least twice! So, ya, tell me they're effective! NOT!

• Members

Those who have been vaccinated carry as much of the coronavirus (delta variant) in their respiratory tract as thos who are unvaccinated! Just more proof that the vaccinations ARE NOT NECESSARY!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/peopleandplaces/fully-vaccinated-people-carry-same-amount-of-covid-as-an-unvaccinated-person/vi-AANxHle?ocid=chromentpnews

FDA Approves First COVID-19 Vaccine

Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty (koe-mir’-na-tee), for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older. The vaccine also continues to be available under emergency use authorization (EUA), including for individuals 12 through 15 years of age and for the administration of a third dose in certain immunocompromised individuals.

• Members
7 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

FDA Approves First COVID-19 Vaccine

Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty (koe-mir’-na-tee), for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older. The vaccine also continues to be available under emergency use authorization (EUA), including for individuals 12 through 15 years of age and for the administration of a third dose in certain immunocompromised individuals.

If it's so effective for the "prevention" of covid...why all the breakthroughs? It doesn't stop a thing. Continue to post your support for the government cesspool, BB...some of us know better.

20 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

If it's so effective for the "prevention" of covid...why all the breakthroughs? It doesn't stop a thing. Continue to post your support for the government cesspool, BB...some of us know better.

(MURFREESBORO)  How is the local Delta COVID situation here in Rutherford County? NewsRadio WGNS spoke with Ascension St. Thomas Rutherford Hospital’s Chief Medical Officer Julian Yang, MD.

“The Delta COVID "surge" is coming on way faster than the disease did previously... so far, the hospital is keeping up, but we are anticipating to see unprecedented numbers for COVID this next month (September, 2021).”

“To the unvaccinated, now's the time!  Please get your vaccine.  It's proven safe and effective.  If you get COVID in the coming weeks, the vaccine may mean the difference between symptoms of a common cold vs. a life or death hospitalization.”

Dr. Yang concluded,  “To the vaccinated, the vaccine is not a cure all, and we each have a responsibility to our community in general.  We don't need lockdowns again, but masking and social distancing will help reduce spread--especially to those who don't have the option for vaccination due to medical reasons.”

https://www.wgnsradio.com/article/69886/delta-covid-surge-locally

• Members
23 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

(MURFREESBORO)  How is the local Delta COVID situation here in Rutherford County? NewsRadio WGNS spoke with Ascension St. Thomas Rutherford Hospital’s Chief Medical Officer Julian Yang, MD.

“The Delta COVID "surge" is coming on way faster than the disease did previously... so far, the hospital is keeping up, but we are anticipating to see unprecedented numbers for COVID this next month (September, 2021).”

“To the unvaccinated, now's the time!  Please get your vaccine.  It's proven safe and effective.  If you get COVID in the coming weeks, the vaccine may mean the difference between symptoms of a common cold vs. a life or death hospitalization.”

Dr. Yang concluded,  “To the vaccinated, the vaccine is not a cure all, and we each have a responsibility to our community in general.  We don't need lockdowns again, but masking and social distancing will help reduce spread--especially to those who don't have the option for vaccination due to medical reasons.”

BB, you can post all the stuff from Ascension Health and WGN talk radio in Murfreesboro...They've been proven to not always be reliable...either one of them. Back in 2015 when my wife was taken to what was then the Murfreeboro Hospital after nearly being killed in an auto accident, they refused to admit her stating that she wouldn't make it...they just gave up....Typical of the medical people I've found in this area. WGN is nothing but a bunch of "hot air."  I used to listen to it when we first moved here in 1995, but it didn't take long to realize they were somewhat "bogus." And believe me, many doctors wouldn't and DON'T agree with Ascension's assessment of the situation....they want more of that government money, ya know!

• Members
40 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Nope. I don't want my blood field with spike proteins that will cause clotting in my organs 

1 hour ago, BrotherTony said:

BB, you can post all the stuff from Ascension Health and WGN talk radio in Murfreesboro...They've been proven to not always be reliable...either one of them. Back in 2015 when my wife was taken to what was then the Murfreeboro Hospital after nearly being killed in an auto accident, they refused to admit her stating that she wouldn't make it...they just gave up....Typical of the medical people I've found in this area. WGN is nothing but a bunch of "hot air."  I used to listen to it when we first moved here in 1995, but it didn't take long to realize they were somewhat "bogus." And believe me, many doctors wouldn't and DON'T agree with Ascension's assessment of the situation....they want more of that government money, ya know!

You car accident has nothing to do with COVID.