• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Covid Thread (Covid topics are merged in here)

• Members

So, please tell me once again how this ISN'T all about the money!!! 1.2 million people got an UNAUTHORIZED third vaccination....The CDC said not all systems were up and available for verification....LIKELY STORY!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/12-million-americans-got-unauthorized-3rd-covid-shot-cdc-says/vi-AANiXQE?ocid=chromentpnews

22 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

So, please tell me once again how this ISN'T all about the money!!! 1.2 million people got an UNAUTHORIZED third vaccination....The CDC said not all systems were up and available for verification....LIKELY STORY!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/12-million-americans-got-unauthorized-3rd-covid-shot-cdc-says/vi-AANiXQE?ocid=chromentpnews

Off topic. We are talking about hospitals filled with unvaccinated ill people who have COVID and their taking beds  that end up costing other, including children their lives. The vaccinated would not have gotten sick if everyone had gotten their vaccination. 

As the headline reads:

Republican leaders fiddle while Covid burns through their own supporters. 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/14/republican-leaders-fiddle-while-covid-burns-through-their-own-supporters

It is not very wise to follow a policy that put your own supporters lives in danger. Right?

And...

Mississippi requested outside help in securing enough medical staff to meet demand as the delta variant fills hospitals with mostly unvaccinated Covid patients.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/13/mississippi-seeks-doctors-nurses-and-ventilators-as-covid-patients-pack-icu-beds.html

Face it, it is the unvaccinated that is causing the overcrowding problem. 

2 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

sWith all due respect...the real issue is that YOUR group of fanatical people are trying to take away the rights of those who don't want to inject clearly dangerous chemicals into their bodies...chemicals which don't protect anyone from anything. People who have been vaccinated are still getting the virus, passing it along just like the unvaccinated. More proof that the people of this country, and of the world, are being played by the governments. They are living in fear of something that doesn't need to be feared. I'm ALWAYS honest...I don't have to rely on left-wing radical MSM sites for my information. I have family and friends in medicine, and I definitely would trust them before I'd trust our government. At least the people I know don't have to try and bribe us to stay unvaccinated. They don't even have to speak for the most part. It's clearly evident from the recovery rate, infection rate, and the unwillilngness and inability of our medical establishment and government to come clean on the TRUE COVID DEATHS, and why so many who didn't even have any signs of the virus were listed as having the virus on their death certificates. We have at least one in our family that had this happen, and a friend who died in a motorcycle accident who had Covid listed as his cause of death when it SO CLEARLY wasn't!

What about the right of people to be protected from people who follow foolish practices and put others at risk. 

• Members

Again, BB...NOT off topic...this is a MERGED thread...get used to it. The only thing I have to face is the ignorance of your generation and the fear that they have of a virus that has a recovery rate that is higher than most virus'...LOL

5 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

Again, BB...NOT off topic...this is a MERGED thread...get used to it. The only thing I have to face is the ignorance of your generation and the fear that they have of a virus that has a recovery rate that is higher than most virus'...LOL

What percentage of corvid hospital beds are filled with unvaccinated people?

What about the rights of people not to be infected by people who will not get a vaccination?

Edited by Bouncing Bill

• Members
5 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

What percentage of corvid hospital beds are filled with unvaccinated people?

What about the rights of people not to be infected by people who will not get a vaccination?

What about YOU get real and admit that people who have had the vaccination are just as big of carriers as the unvaccinated...Several of the liberal news outlets you've used have stated the same...so why not just admit it, BB?? The percentage being reported by your beloved leftist outlets is ALWAYS going to be inaccurate...they've proven that time and again throughout this power grab!

Just now, BrotherTony said:

What about YOU get real and admit that people who have had the vaccination are just as big of carriers as the unvaccinated...Several of the liberal news outlets you've used have stated the same...so why not just admit it, BB?? The percentage being reported by your beloved leftist outlets is ALWAYS going to be inaccurate...they've proven that time and again throughout this power grab!

Because they are not. They make up a tiny percentage of people with COVID. It is the unvaccinated who cause the surge. How about you admitting the obvious.

What about the rights of people not to be infected by people who will not get a vaccination? As you avoid the answer I'll give it to you:

"Unvaccinated people range from 94% to 99.85% of those hospitalized for COVID-19, according to a report by the nonprofit Kaiser Family Foundation, which examined data from 24 states (and D.C.) that report detailed data on breakthrough infections."

It is obvious that my stance is correct. Unvaccinated people are causing the death of people and children from COVID and for other reasons because there are hospitals who have no room left for anyone else....including new COVID cases.

https://www.fayobserver.com/story/opinion/2021/08/12/fayetteville-observer-our-view-pandemic-unvaccinated-north-carolina-nc/5565943001/

• Members

Strange, but it's being reported that those with high school degrees and those who have PhD's are the ones who are most reluctant to be vaccinated....Seem plausible since they are probably the ones who listened during Civics classes and realize what is going on???

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/americans-with-phds-are-most-reluctant-to-get-vaccinated-against-covid/ar-AANjRHh?ocid=chromentpnews

• Members
Just now, Bouncing Bill said:

Because they are not. They make up a tiny percentage of people with COVID. It is the unvaccinated who cause the surge. How about you admitting the obvious.

What about the rights of people not to be infected by people who will not get a vaccination? As you avoid the answer I'll give it to you:

"Unvaccinated people range from 94% to 99.85% of those hospitalized for COVID-19, according to a report by the nonprofit Kaiser Family Foundation, which examined data from 24 states (and D.C.) that report detailed data on breakthrough infections."

It is obvious that my stance is correct. Unvaccinated people are causing the death of people and children from COVID and for other reasons because there are hospitals who have no room left for anyone else....including new COVID cases.

https://www.fayobserver.com/story/opinion/2021/08/12/fayetteville-observer-our-view-pandemic-unvaccinated-north-carolina-nc/5565943001/

Wrong again, BB...OPINION PIECES DON'T CONVEY FACT!

2 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

Wrong again, BB...OPINION PIECES DON'T CONVEY FACT!

That was not an opinion piece. That was from research on hospitalized people in 24 states and D.C.

You give opinion and I agree your opinion does not convey fact. Admit it, the pandemic is being fueled by nonvaccinated people.

• Members
10 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

That was not an opinion piece. That was from research on hospitalized people in 24 states and D.C.

You give opinion and I agree your opinion does not convey fact. Admit it, the pandemic is being fueled by nonvaccinated people.

Apparently it was...look at your own link...it even says in the url that it is OPINION. Apparently your reading is failing you as well. The pandemic is being fueled by EVERYONE...not just by unvaccinated. Get over it, BB. You'll never win this argument because your premise, as usual, is faulty!

My statements are based on fact, not fantasy, as you seem to like to have supporting your views.

American's don't trust GOVERNMENT to tell them the truth concerning the vaccinations and Covid 19....

https://conventionofstates.com/news/poll-americans-don-t-trust-the-government-to-tell-them-the-truth-about-covid-19-vaccines?utm_source=Convention+of+States+Project&utm_campaign=75a640e348-&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_45196125c1-75a640e348-225075241

Edited by BrotherTony

6 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

Apparently it was...look at your own link...it even says in the url that it is OPINION. Apparently your reading is failing you as well. The pandemic is being fueled by EVERYONE...not just by unvaccinated. Get over it, BB. You'll never win this argument because your premise, as usual, is faulty!

Still much more valid than your unsupported opinion. And it was reporting on research. You backup your opinion with nothing. 

Please answer the question, why is it 94 to 99% of people in the hospital with COVID are unvaccinated? There probably would not be any breakthrough cases if those folk had gotten their vaccinations. The unvaccinated are causing the pain and suffering in the US. Even your Republican politicians are finally admitting that. 

Children hospitalized with COVID-19 in U.S. hits record numbers. Some of these kids will die. I wonder what their unvaccinated parents will think and feel knowing their deaths could have been avoided?

A

• Members
10 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Still much more valid than your unsupported opinion. And it was reporting on research. You backup your opinion with nothing. 

Please answer the question, why is it 94 to 99% of people in the hospital with COVID are unvaccinated? There probably would not be any breakthrough cases if those folk had gotten their vaccinations. The unvaccinated are causing the pain and suffering in the US. Even your Republican politicians are finally admitting that. 

Children hospitalized with COVID-19 in U.S. hits record numbers. Some of these kids will die. I wonder what their unvaccinated parents will think and feel knowing their deaths could have been avoided?

A

Unsubstiantiated hogwash from liberal sources, as usual. Stop blaming the unvaccinated, and look at those who are vaccinated and still spreading the virus....They're the ones who thought they should go out and become like the unvaccinated and start gathering in large groups, getting back to normal. Strange that they have just as much virus in their sinus and mouth as the unvaccinated. I shall not waste any more of my time on the idiocy you spew and your liberal, OPINION laden sources. Of course, I know you'll yammer on...you can't seem to help yourself! LOL

Edited by BrotherTony

22 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

Unsubstiantiated hogwash from liberal sources, as usual. Stop blaming the unvaccinated, and look at those who are vaccinated and still spreading the virus....They're the ones who thought they should go out and become like the unvaccinated and start gathering in large groups, getting back to normal. Strange that they have just as much virus in their sinus and mouth as the unvaccinated. I shall not waste any more of my time on the idiocy you spew and your liberal, OPINION laden sources. Of course, I know you'll yammer on...you can't seem to help yourself! LOL

So less than 1% of the Covid patients have infected the 94 to 99% of the people who are in the hospital? Wow. What a strong case you just built for getting a shot.

Come on BT. You know you are just blowing smoke. ROFL.

Seems some things never change regardless of the evidence in front of your eyes.

It's not about lack of information about vaccines. It's about misinformation, and the problem has been with us for a long time. Image in the public domain.

• Members
2 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Mississippi hospital puts beds in parking garage to cope with COFID-19 surge and 98% of them were unvaccinated. 

Protect yourself and others by getting your vaccination. Don't be selfish!

Being selfish would be to follow your misguided advice....Staying unvaccinated ISN'T selfish by any means...and shame on you for trying to misrepresent others who don't agree with you....