• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Covid Thread (Covid topics are merged in here)

• Members
6 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Reality in hospitals and statistics on the death of unvaccinated vs. vaccinated people prove the guy is wrong. 

I can't take you seriously, BB...no proof. I've had many doctors tell me the same thing this doctor is saying. One works with infectious diseases, and he should know. I would trust him a lot more than I would someone from the CDC, the MSM, or from your "google" sources! ?

• Members

Iceland Epidemiologist admits that natural infection and herd immunity the only way to beat C-19!

This was on another board I post on. I'm not fond of where it comes from, but I do believe what it says.

https://welovetrump.com/2021/08/08/iceland-chief-epidemiologist-admits-natural-infection-is-the-only-way-to-achieve-herd-immunity-from-covid-19/?utm_source=PTN&utm_medium=mixed&utm_campaign=PTN

• Members

Getting vaccinated is important but our Freedom is more important.  It is possible to have both health and safety but not if we allow communists to dictate our health choices as a nation. I agree with how Rand Paul puts it here:

Tell their families that COVID is a hoax. 

Authorities in central Florida say the state's latest Covid-19 surge is having a deadly impact on the state's first responders, claiming three of the public servants' lives last week.

The three men — a firefighter, a sheriff's deputy and a police officer — all died within three days of one another, NBC affiliate WESH of Orlando reported.

https://www.aol.com/news/3-first-responders-florida-die-200800731.html

• Members
14 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Tell their families that COVID is a hoax. 

Authorities in central Florida say the state's latest Covid-19 surge is having a deadly impact on the state's first responders, claiming three of the public servants' lives last week.

The three men — a firefighter, a sheriff's deputy and a police officer — all died within three days of one another, NBC affiliate WESH of Orlando reported.

https://www.aol.com/news/3-first-responders-florida-die-200800731.html

I don't recall anybody here saying it's a hoax. Can you supply a factual statement by someone here who stated that?? You're always implying things, but not able to provide proof. I see you've got your favorite liberal sources for Covid information...as usual. But, we've come to expect that from you. It's truly sad to hear that people are dying from the virus, but deaths occur from many of the virus' we have today. I have a brother in the Orlando area, and another just outside of Tampa Bay. I know the one in the Tampa area and his wife both have had the jab, as their employers REQUESTED the employees do so...they didn't try to IMPOSE it on everyone. Maybe that would be a better approach from government...though I doubt it's going to change many minds.

5 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

I don't recall anybody here saying it's a hoax. Can you supply a factual statement by someone here who stated that?? You're always implying things, but not able to provide proof. I see you've got your favorite liberal sources for Covid information...as usual. But, we've come to expect that from you. It's truly sad to hear that people are dying from the virus, but deaths occur from many of the virus' we have today. I have a brother in the Orlando area, and another just outside of Tampa Bay. I know the one in the Tampa area and his wife both have had the jab, as their employers REQUESTED the employees do so...they didn't try to IMPOSE it on everyone. Maybe that would be a better approach from government...though I doubt it's going to change many minds.

When you begin to answer questions as asked, then I will reply. 

• Members
15 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

When you begin to answer questions as asked, then I will reply. 

You're only looking for answers the way YOU want them...sorry...as I stated, BB...I'm NOT intimidated easily. Besides, you've already answered. Please, if that's the way you feel, don't reply on anything I post...that way I won't have to put you on "ignore," and don't have to worry about your inane insults and accusations.

16 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

You're only looking for answers the way YOU want them...sorry...as I stated, BB...I'm NOT intimidated easily. Besides, you've already answered. Please, if that's the way you feel, don't reply on anything I post...that way I won't have to put you on "ignore," and don't have to worry about your inane insults and accusations.

No, I want to know what you think ... a 'yes' or a 'no'. Go to the thread I started and honestly. Thanks in advance. I think you are afraid to answer honestly. 

• Members
17 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

No, I want to know what you think ... a 'yes' or a 'no'. Go to the thread I started and honestly. Thanks in advance. I think you are afraid to answer honestly. 

And as stated several times before..and I know this is hard for you to understand...or at least it seems so...YOU'VE BEEN ANSWERED! I'm not going to waste anymore time with you on this, BB. I'm not afraid of anything. If you think I am, maybe you ought to ask my wife, the man who shot me, the other man who stuck a knife into me, and others who've tried to intimidate me. It just doesn't work. You said you didn't want to reply to me...please, feel obliged to keep that line of thought.

Just now, BrotherTony said:

And as stated several times before..and I know this is hard for you to understand...or at least it seems so...YOU'VE BEEN ANSWERED! I'm not going to waste anymore time with you on this, BB. I'm not afraid of anything. If you think I am, maybe you ought to ask my wife, the man who shot me, the other man who stuck a knife into me, and others who've tried to intimidate me. It just doesn't work. You said you didn't want to reply to me...please, feel obliged to keep that line of thought.

I respectfully disagree, but note you refusal to reply to a 'yes' or 'no' question. Please do not ask me more questions until you are willing to answer. OK?