• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Covid Thread (Covid topics are merged in here)

• Members
4 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

99.7% of all new COVID cases are unvaccinated people and are costing huge amounts of money. Should the cost of health insurance for the unvaccinated be raised to cover the cost? 

You truly are a mouthpiece of the left, or seem to be. Remember, BB, there's still at 99.6% recovery rate...there's no need for a vaccine. It's not been proven to be effective, especially now with all the breakthroughs and varients showing up...It's just another way for the government and the Big Pharma to make more money from the unsuspecting public. 

• Members
6 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

Biden has also sidestepped questions about unvaccinated illegals entering our country and being shipped to various communities while they are unaware of it, and how they are spreading the virus. He also ignores the fact that those already vaccinated can spread the virus itself (the original) and the variants.  Are y'all confused yet??? ?

There are still available sites with the pdf format "Dismantling the Virus Theory",  AND many other sites found just searching without quotes:  the virus theory.

It is mind-numbing how many doctors and scientists and microbiologists in countries world wide for a century have PROVEN there is no problem known proven by ANY LAB that a virus caused problem.

And much more info,  many directions,  exposing the profit schemes of the virus pretenders.

And yes,  disease marches on.   Millions more every year die from AIR, FOOD and WATER,  than from ANY virus the last two years.  By calling many of these deaths covd deaths, officially,  that's where they get the numbers they published fraudulently ,  all for power and profit.

1 minute ago, BrotherTony said:

You truly are a mouthpiece of the left, or seem to be. Remember, BB, there's still at 99.6% recovery rate...there's no need for a vaccine. It's not been proven to be effective, especially now with all the breakthroughs and varients showing up...It's just another way for the government and the Big Pharma to make more money from the unsuspecting public. 

He said/ posted once or more times that he is heavily INVESTED in the medical ways ,  regardless if they were ever right -  he INVESTED thousands of hours over years "indexing" false and true information without apparently EVER telling the difference between false and true. 

So he is and has been totally immersed mentally (and probably financially bound) in the system and its ways,  regardless again of right or wrong.  So when the system is wrong,  not just he, but everyone with the system is wrong too.

12 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

Brother Tony, my question is not about the vaccine. Rather it is about should the unvaccinated have to pay higher insurance premiums as they are 99.7% of the people in the hospital with COVID. The unvaccinated will run up costs of about 8 billion this year. That could have been reduced by 99% with vaccinations.  Is it fair to charge the vaccinated higher premiums to support those who refuse to be vaccinated.

Edited by Bouncing Bill

• Members
6 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Brother Tony, my question is not about the vaccine. Rather it is about should the unvaccinated have to pay higher insurance premiums as they are 99.7% of the people in the hospital with COVID. Is it fair to charge the vaccinated higher premiums to support those who refuse to be vaccinated. 

Unsubstantiated, twisted Government horse puckey! People who've already paid into the system shouldn't be forced to pay anymore than anyone else regardless, and you KNOW this. You choose to try and be a prevaucateur instead. Sorry, BB, but, I'm not going to play your game. You can take your ball and go home now.

And, actually, your question IS about the vaccine. You're asking if the un-VACCINATED people should pay more. You really need to be careful about the questions you ask!

Edited by BrotherTony
Pointing out to BB that his question is INDEED about the vaccine

9 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

Unsubstantiated, twisted Government horse puckey! People who've already paid into the system shouldn't be forced to pay anymore than anyone else regardless, and you KNOW this. You choose to try and be a prevaucateur instead. Sorry, BB, but, I'm not going to play your game. You can take your ball and go home now.

And, actually, your question IS about the vaccine. You're asking if the un-VACCINATED people should pay more. You really need to be careful about the questions you ask!

I read an article on this topic and was wondering what you and others felt. People who smoke pay more for health insurance. Drivers with bad records have to pay more for car insurance. I have not made up my mind on this one yet. So, help me. Why should they not pay more?

Here is a paragraph from one article I read.

"Thus, the unvaccinated will drive up health care costs for everyone. Perhaps a better incentive for vaccination would be to place the unvaccinated in separate insurance risk pools or to impose a surcharge on their health insurance premiums."

https://signalscv.com/2021/06/jim-de-bree-unvaccinated-and-insurance-costs/

Should risk pools be allowed?

Edited by Bouncing Bill

• Members
12 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

The unvaccinated will run up costs of about 8 billion this year. That could have been reduced by 99% with vaccinations.  Is it fair to charge the vaccinated higher premiums to support those who refuse to be vaccinated.

The VACCINATEDand their ilk ,  while getting sicker,  are responsible for costs published of over 5 Trillion  $5,000,000,000,000,000.00 !!  

So 8 billion,   $8,000,000,000 ,   is nothing compared to that.  If the ilk producers and power-money-hungry rich had done nothing,   we would not have been shut down,  only a few (under 3% isolated),  

and most people would not even have noticed anything different.   It was and is all a charade of 

the power mongers..   A world reset totally right under your nose.

2 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

"Thus, the unvaccinated will drive up health care costs for everyone. Perhaps a better incentive for vaccination would be to place the unvaccinated in separate insurance risk pools or to impose a surcharge on their health insurance premiums."

There are thousands of articles that oppose your article,  and likely millions of articles that oppose your beliefs over the last 50 years.   

If you believed the healthy side,  you wouldn't be posting articles promoting the $5,000,000,000,000,000.00 costs nor the pandemic, shutdowns or masks. 

• Members
9 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

I read an article on this topic and was wondering what you and others felt. People who smoke pay more for health insurance. Drivers with bad records have to pay more for car insurance. I have not made up my mind on this one yet. So, help me. Why should they not pay more?

Again, you're over 80 and on Medicare...right? Do you think, after a lifetime of paying into the system that if you weren't vaccinated, you should pay more into the system??? People who pay into employer based health programs don't pay more for being diabetic, having cancer, etc... You're comparing apples and oranges again, and it's not becoming of you. Some can't be vaccinated on health related grounds. And most of them, even if they could be vaccinated, wouldn't be. So??? It's really not up to YOU, is it BB? It's not up to the Federal Government to violate it's own hippa laws either...at least not without amending those laws. An EO just won't cut it!

Edited by BrotherTony

• Members
16 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

You really need to be careful about the questions you ask!

I've met some or many others on the street and in businesses who go along with the fake pandemic - they do not know better (though they were given an opportunity to at some point in time, probably), 

and they trust the system, or their own family and friends (like all others in a nursing home going along, so who can take a stand for the Truth !   They are or think they would be opposed by everyone there then,  and they might be.   Everyone on some forums opposes Jesus every day,  they don't care what the questions are nor what the answers are - they are fully in the dark.  

When people like bb have no one they trust who tells the truth, when they have trusted the wrong people for decades without realizing or admitting it,   they are truly stuck between a rock and a hard place with nowhere to go,  no direction to turn.   

People who crucified our Lord and Savior, The Messiah Jesus,  "thought" they were doing God Almighty in Heaven a service.   A few found out otherwise and repented later,  but most did not ever repent.

Most people in the world never repent.   They cannot be trusted nor should they be trusted.

This includes the government and medical and financial and pharmacy crowds and those with them.

• Members

New Report out says that 74% of people in Massachusetts Covid Outbreak FULLY IMMUNIZED!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/cdc-study-shows-74percent-of-people-infected-in-massachusetts-covid-outbreak-were-fully-vaccinated/ar-AAML78L?pc=U526&ocid=chromentpnews

So, @Bouncing Bill, since these people are being a drain on the system, I guess they need to pay more, right???

• Members
5 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

New Report out says that 74% of people in Massachusetts Covid Outbreak FULLY IMMUNIZED!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/cdc-study-shows-74percent-of-people-infected-in-massachusetts-covid-outbreak-were-fully-vaccinated/ar-AAML78L?pc=U526&ocid=chromentpnews

So, @Bouncing Bill, since these people are being a drain on the system, I guess they need to pay more, right???

Didn't Fauci just say the vaccinated can spread the virus now?

These people are flip-flopping more than a RINO looking for reelection.

• Members

12 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

How much money would have been saved ?  Millions of dollars ,  in Massachusetts,

if they had not spent money just on TESTING ALONE ?   Maybe billions ?  

The irony of the situation -  everyone,  EVERYONE who got vaccinated WAS INFECTEDby the shot .  (by something in the shot that made them sick,  still no proof a covd virus is the problem although something is a problem yes, and there is NO virus IN the fake vaccines) .

"They" in charge might actually know what is making people sick, especially if they caused it,

but will they ever tell ?   Not if it hurts their prophets..ooops profits.  They might sacrifice a scapegoat ,  but what else ?

42 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

How many of the vaccinated ended  up in the hospital va. how many unvaccinated ended up in a hospital in MA?

• Members
1 minute ago, Bouncing Bill said:

How many of the vaccinated ended  up in the hospital va. how many unvaccinated ended up in a hospital in MA?

Really BB? Deflection again? Apples and oranges...apples and oranges.

• Members

Despite "Delta" Alarmism, COVID deaths hit 16 month low and are still declining! 

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/despite-delta-alarmism-covid-19-deaths-hit-16-month-low?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=newsletter-FP&utm_campaign=dailypm&utm_content=2021-07-30&ats_es=7f70d56ad21bdf6778abb977e31108c3

So, why is the MSM stirring the pot making this an "us vs. them" mentality? Because it is! It's those of us who can think for themselves and live without fear being fought against by those who wish to continue on in fear and live in uncertainty. It's not healthy.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/vaccinated-americans-are-getting-angry-at-holdouts/ar-AAMIImn?pc=U526&ocid=chromentpnews

I had one woman on MSN in response to a post I have there that she is more afraid of someone who's unvaccinated attacking her because she's vaccinated than she is of the virus. She got her vaccination in March. What a strange mentality these people have. The only people I know of threatening anyone are the people who are vaccinated threatening those of us who aren't.

Edited by BrotherTony