• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Are people still getting Saved and Baptized at your church?

Go to solution Solved by Pastor Matt,

• Members

It seems like most church growth here is mostly from people switching churches. I see people go up to get prayed for after the sermon but it doesn't seem like many get saved that way. 

We do have a lot of baptisms and people getting saved because of K-12 school that is a ministry of the church and literally attached to it. The teachers must have academic credentials and be a member in good standing at the church. The salvation of the kids that attend there is just as high of a priority as the education, and the church is used for many school activities to show the kids the relationship between the two. Sometimes the parents will get saved as well as a result of the child's decision.

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 1/8/2021 at 6:52 AM, PastorMatt said:

Yes!! So much so that we had to purchase a baptism to accommodate our baptisms (We used to use another churches faculties). Our church is 5 years old, and we've seen more growth in 2020 than any previous year. 

Just to be clear I'm bragging on God here

Am I attending the right church, since these last replies, to this post. I have not seen or attended a baptism. 

Edited by TheGloryLand