• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello, Im Isaak

• Members

Hello everybody I am new here. The reason why i am here is because I fell away from God. I used to be so religious and i started going down a dark path. I'm really sad about that but I'm here to change it. I'm not a big going to Church person but id rather read the Bible and pray to God.  

• Members

Welcome, Izaak!

I’m sort of new here, too.  Actually, I joined a few years ago but have been absent and recently began posting again.

Anyway, take it one step at a time.

Don’t fret about the past!  Maintain a tender heart of repentance.

Again, welcome!

Psalm 51:17

The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit:
a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

• Members

Hello Isaak and welcome to the forum. :23_29_124:

Glad to know that you made the decision to start on the right path of Bible reading. As we read, study and meditate on the scriptures the Lord will guide you. "The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple." Psalm 119:130

Looking forward to some fine fellowship and discussions. ?

• Administrators
16 hours ago, Isaak said:

Hello everybody I am new here. The reason why i am here is because I fell away from God. I used to be so religious and i started going down a dark path. I'm really sad about that but I'm here to change it. I'm not a big going to Church person but id rather read the Bible and pray to God.  

Welcome to Online Baptist. Glad to hear your desire to come back to God. That's awesome of your desire to Pray and read Gods Word, never lose that. I know you said you're not a big church person, but the pastor and members of a good Bible believing church is something that can help you in your walk with God. 

If we can help in anyway, just let us know, we look forward to getting to know you.