• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Bible Belt and the Pandemic. Not a smart response.

9 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

You're being dishonest, BB, and that shows that you have no integrity in you at all. Please, pray tell, show me EXACTLY where I have called you directly ANY name...period! You cannot. That's not good. You're old enough to know better. False accusations are unscriptural, and you should be asking the Lord for forgiveness for bearing false witness. As for being calm and rational...I always am. I'm not easily flustered. I've faced far worse than you in my day. YOUTH??? Don't make me laugh! In my sixty years of life I've never been older! LOL 

I responded to and told you. Please do not throw out labels. That is name calling and impolite. Just type your response without giving stereotypical labels. Thanks in advance. 

• Members
5 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

I responded to and told you. Please do not throw out labels. That is name calling and impolite. Just type your response without giving stereotypical labels. Thanks in advance. 

What in the world are  you talking about? You constantly are referring to my "youth" and other things. Practice what you preach, sir. For the sake of peace, I am definitely going to block you. Have a nice life. This is my last post to you...but I know you won't be able to contain yourself and will respond. I've dealt with too many of your kind in the past. Buh bye! 

• Administrators
On 7/12/2021 at 8:40 AM, Bouncing Bill said:

HCQ didn't work. That is why people were against it. Brazil has paid a terrible price in sickness and death because their president, Jair Bolsonaro, pushed for its use. Thousands have died as a result. Everything that Brazil has done should not be done. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-57733540

Have you gotten your COVID shot? 

I'm tying to understand what the link you posted has to do with HCQ. It's not mentioned once in the article. that I can see. 

1 hour ago, PastorMatt said:

I'm tying to understand what the link you posted has to do with HCQ. It's not mentioned once in the article. that I can see. 

I should have added a link to an article[s] about HCQ in Brazil. That was a mistake on my part. 

Brazil is 2nd in COVID deaths behind the USA. But, it appears they will overtake the USA and become the country with the most deaths.

[[**Large fonts removed by admin**]]

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/man-behind-brazils-search-miracle-covid-19-cures-2021-05-14/

• Members

Bill, you really are obsessed with Covid arent you? You can post links from liberal websites (who most likely are financially invested in vaccines) all you want you won't change anybody's mind in here especially via "authoritative sources" nobody trusts. 

If any of us in this forum gets the vaccine it will be because we feel time has proven the vaccine to be safe or the government points a gun at our heads.

Your figure wagging will never work.

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Do you trust any vaccine or medication given by injection?

10 hours ago, SureWord said:

If any of us in this forum gets the vaccine it will be because we feel time has proven the vaccine to be safe or the government points a gun at our heads.

He answered the question. He will get a vaccine if he feels it is proven to be safe (or government intervention). 

1 hour ago, PastorMatt said:

He answered the question. He will get a vaccine if he feels it is proven to be safe (or government intervention). 

I know how he feels about the COVID vaccine. But, note, I ask if he trusted any vaccine of any disease, not just the COVID and if he takes any prescription medications. Just curious. 

• Members
50 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

I know how he feels about the COVID vaccine. But, note, I ask if he trusted any vaccine of any disease, not just the COVID and if he takes any prescription medications. Just curious. 

You just don't get it do you, Bill?

This is a new type of vaccine that was rushed out. It is a gene therapy "vaccine". 

Do you trust in blood-letting? That was cutting edge medicine at one time too.

23 minutes ago, SureWord said:

You just don't get it do you, Bill?

This is a new type of vaccine that was rushed out. It is a gene therapy "vaccine". 

Do you trust in blood-letting? That was cutting edge medicine at one time too.

What I get is a lot of people have and will die needlessly because they were unvaccinated. 

I do not trust blood-letting, but I trust the vaccination against Smallpox and that was first used in 1796. Smallpox is the only disease totally eradicated.