• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

"this doe in remembrance of me"

• Members

"All Christian denominations unanimously claim that the Lord’s Supper, (breaking of bread, Communion, Eucharist, Mass) is remembrance of Christ’s sufferings, considering Calvary as apogee of His ministry. But, in this case, it turns out that the whole Christian world makes memories of what has not happened yet, proving that they do not understand this commandment. And how can they understand it if it is not for them?

It turns out that the suffering of Christ and His Church of the firstborn is yet to come! They did not start! And this means that the commandment “this doe in remembrance of me” refers to the future Millennium. It will be established by the Lord Jesus Christ Himself at the moment of the conclusion of the New Testament with Israel, when His ministry in the tabernacle of heaven will be in the past.

Not surprisingly, disputes and discussions around the Lord’s Supper have been going on for centuries."

http://lordway.ru/English/put_gospoden/vospominanie.htm

• Members
7 hours ago, Konstantin said:

"All Christian denominations unanimously claim that the Lord’s Supper, (breaking of bread, Communion, Eucharist, Mass) is remembrance of Christ’s sufferings, considering Calvary as apogee of His ministry. But, in this case, it turns out that the whole Christian world makes memories of what has not happened yet, proving that they do not understand this commandment. And how can they understand it if it is not for them?

You may want to rethink your words and do a bit of self reflection on your private doctrine then. Logic, reason, and scripture would dictate that you are the one who is wrong if all of Christianity disagrees with you.

Edited by John Young

• Members
18 minutes ago, John Young said:

You may want to rethink your words and do a bit of self reflection on your private doctrine then. Logic, reason, and scripture would dictate that you are the one who is wrong if all of Christianity disagrees with you.

Almost all of Christianity will agree with me after the rapture of the “Church of the first borne” (Hebrews 12:23), when they remain on earth.

• Moderators
On 6/23/2020 at 8:34 PM, Konstantin said:

It turns out that the suffering of Christ and His Church of the firstborn is yet to come! They did not start! And this means that the commandment “this doe in remembrance of me” refers to the future Millennium. It will be established by the Lord Jesus Christ Himself at the moment of the conclusion of the New Testament with Israel, when His ministry in the tabernacle of heaven will be in the past.

Not surprisingly, disputes and discussions around the Lord’s Supper have been going on for centuries."

http://lordway.ru/English/put_gospoden/vospominanie.htm

"For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:  And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me. After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.  For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come. " (1Cor 11:23-16)

Okay, scripture clearly shows you are wrong. The death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ was the apex of His earthly ministry, and it is this that the Lord's Supper commemorates: it says it right there. His body broke, His blood shed, shewing His death til He returns. It isn't hard, or complicated, but it IS clear. 

• Members
54 minutes ago, Ukulelemike said:

"For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:  And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me. After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.  For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come. " (1Cor 11:23-16)

Okay, scripture clearly shows you are wrong. The death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ was the apex of His earthly ministry, and it is this that the Lord's Supper commemorates: it says it right there. His body broke, His blood shed, shewing His death til He returns. It isn't hard, or complicated, but it IS clear. 

No, Scripture clearly shows us you are wrong. We do not consider the literal meaning of these verses. It is clear to everyone. We examine the prophetic meaning of these verses. This can be read on the link.