• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Have ya'll had any rain where you live?

• Members

We had a little shower last night, but it did not last very long. Our grass... if that is what you want to call it is brown and crunchy... we have not had to mow grass in months... it is really sad. I am trying to keep my little garden and plants watered,although my water bill will probably be sky high....can't win for loosing :uuhm:

Guest Guest

We have had tons of rain in northern, Ohio. And, I love it. :smile Everyday we get a downpoor. It should last throughout the weekend. We have been getting thunderstorms for quite awhile now. :thumb

candlelight

• Members

Rain??? What's that???? We are in an extreme drought here in NC. The last rain we got was on the 22nd, and all month it has been in the 90's. People around here pray a lot for rain. If it would actually rain it would help, but the dark clouds boil up, it thunders, the wind blows hard, and, no rain. I have lugged many, many buckets of water out to our garden this summer. I thank the Lord the garden is doing well so far. We are getting summer squash and tomatoes already. The radishes were picked over a week ago. At least the grass doesn't grow real fast, and that helps. CJP56

Guest Guest

[quote="okjac80"]have we had rain? I am about to buy a boat! LOL I wish I could send you some of ours!! I live in Nebraska, right on the Iowa border.[/quote]

okjac...Oh, please let me know when you get that boat. :frog One of the things I miss about my ex-husband is his baot. :lol:

candlelight

• Members

The Summer is the rainy season in Korea, though we haven't gotten into it quite yet. It hasn't rained at all this week, which has been nice cause it rained a lot last week. It's looking like it will rain today, though, and it will rain almost every day when the rainy season hits. I already bought my flip flops cause everybody wears them in the Summer due to the rain and having to walk around the city. I experienced that once already and had soaked shoes and socks the rest of the day. :frog

Guest Guest

We've had rain almost every day here lately. I'm so used to thunderstorms now.... I think they're cool! I just don't like driving in the rain... ugh.

Guest Guest

Northeast Ohio had another storm last night. It is great sleeping weather for me. :thumb :pray ing for rain in other parts of the country and world.

candlelight