• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Away for anniversary

• Members

The Lord provided for us and I was able to take my wife away for our 31st anniversary- not "away - away", just to the south-west of our state (about 200km away from home), to stay in a little cabin in the bush for a few days.

Anyway, one of the things we did was to find a popular off-road track down here called Three Bears.

We have a 1985 Toyota Landcruiser - it is not new, but it is in good condition, and they are a capable truck.

Anyway, we got a little video of the track. 31 years married and she still comes 4x4ing with me (on the rare occasion we get to go.)

I hope you enjoy this few minutes as much as we enjoyed the hour of track work.

• Members

No bears here at all - not even koalas in Western Australia, and they are not bears.

Apparently there are three surf breaks - Papa bears, Mama bears, and Baby bears - one of the the surf breaks is always just right.......

It is a half hour of 4x4 only to the carpark from either north or south, but the main carpark was full - 30 or so vehicles parked up.

It took about an hour to complete the track, with conditions ranging from hard dirt, to rocky surface, to soft sand, and the views were amazing.

We met a few cars coming the other way and they were doing the soft sand hills hard, but we going down those not up. The big old cruiser was great on the run.