• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

My Catholic Grampa is dying under the law

• Members

The grace of God be with you all,

I am Seriously afraid for my Grampa, He has cancer and there is a risk that He might die. He, along with most of my relatives are catholic. He has been a Catholic since he was born and now he is old. My Family has a very hierarchal system and It would be an affront to them to share the Gospel with Him, Being my Great Grandfather. I have tried talking to my Grandmother, and pointed her to a ministry that helps Catholics. Please pray that

: My relatives would be saved

: My Great Grandfather would be healed

: My Grandma would come to the Lord 

: There would be revival In my Family and that us all and The Laodicean church would redeem the time and wake up 

Thank the Lord for being our Great high priest!

Titus 3:5 - Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

King James Bible
And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

Edited by Jesus Saves