• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

DaveW: Here's some encouragement for you

• Members

Whoever came up with that "What's the best nation in the world" picture...deserves an award! That's just too hilarious!

For those who may be unaware, DaveW and I had a "Prosperity Preacher Battle" some time ago...this is just a rekindling of that thread.

Here Dave...this is for you, my friend...I might be wrong, but I think he was saying, "DaveW, DaveW, DaveW!"

davew.jpg.760471dab5fbefe1525e088eaed2d0ed.jpg

• Members

The bloke on the right has indigestion. 

The one in the middle just heard one of the other two break wind and is waiting for the odour to hit.

Martin Short could very well be chanting DaveW, but it is a bit hard to get your tongue around in that setting - more likely just "Davo, Davo, Davo".....

• Members

:15_1_63:

7 hours ago, DaveW said:

Image result for Joel osteen memesCan we add another one to this? The internet theologian!

Yea, the internet theologian!!!!

I can add another internet theologian to my list. Oh, by the way, I have a long list now!!!

But, alas, the internet theologian thread was not to be. Such is life on the internet. So sad! ? The leeches are many but the threads are few.

• Members
17 hours ago, No Nicolaitans said:

Whoever came up with that "What's the best nation in the world" picture...deserves an award! That's just too hilarious!

Yeah, I couldn't resist that one.

And I just love that his name is "Dollar" anyway......