• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Two actual miracles I've seen...

• Members

First actual miracle I saw was God's keeping my wife alive & healing her a great deal.

Late in 2000, she was the aide on a schoolbus that left the road & flipped completely over. She was slammed into the ceiling so hard that the steel was buckled & partially torn loose from its braces. Most of her ribs were broken, both scapulae, both clavicles, & 1 humerus. Both her lungs were punctured her liver was lacerated & her spleen ruptured. First part of the miracle was her spleen bled in such a way that the blood dammed up & stopped the bleeding from both her spleen & liver. Second part was that she was still able to get oxygen in both punctured lungs while unconscious. Third was the fact she survived at all! Fourth was that , while knocked out, her head, spine, & lower extremities were uninjured & she had no external injury.  Fifth was that she survived the large amount of internal dead tissue from her injuries, & survived her spleen removal (very small incision by Da Vinci machine), the removal of the blood she'd lost(When one bleeds internally, that blood soon dies from lack of 02). She was on life support for over a month; after 9 days, her condition improved slightly, but she was kept fully sedated for over 2 months.

When she was taken slowly off sedation & weaned from the respirator(she had a trach tube installed), HER MIND WAS COMPLETELY INTACT! PRAISE THE LORD! She then recovered over a 4-month period so she was left only with COPD, can't turn her head too far right, not raise her R arm above the shoulder, & has intermittent aches & pains. (She won't take any painkiller stronger than acetominophen.) She went back to work, on light duty, & has been working ever since. (She was 51 at time of accident; she's now 70 & going strong!)

THIS WAS ALL A MIRACLE OF GOD'S, SEEN BY ME & SEVERAL OTHERS, LIVED BY HER! THANK YOU, ALMIGHTY GOD ! !

The other miracle was at the steel mill where I work. (I'm now a janitor thanx to my 42 years' seniority)  Nine years ago, a co-worker, a devout Baptist Christian, collapsed after egressing from an overhead crane he ran. First part of the miracle: he collapsed in front of his boss, who caught him & kept his head from striking the concrete floor. Next, that boss hollered into the nearby control room where I worked, knowing I was a former navy corpsman & paramedic. I immediately found he was in cardiac arrest & hollered at someone to summon help. Two men arrived who also knew CPR. As I was growing tired, I had one of them take over compressions while I breathed him. To keep the story short, others watched for the paramedics to arrive & guided them thru the plant to us, where they used their advanced equipment & defibrillated him twice before transporting him to the ER. I didn't think he'd live, but enroute his heart began to function & he went on to make a full recovery, returning to work in 6 weeks!

All credit goes to GOD, as, despite what you see on TV, most people who go down with cardiac arrest don't survive. The most-efficient CPR only circulates 35% of the blood a normal heart beat does, & often the underlying cause of the cardiac arrest is too severe to recover from. The miracle was so profound because we gave CPR for nearly 15 minutes without any emergency equipment & he still lived! (I collapsed with hyperventilation from breathing him when the medix arrived, but I was OK.)

AGAIN, THANK YOU, ALMIGHTY GOD, FOR YOUR MIRACLES  AND HEALING GRACE! WE CANNOT PRAISE YOU ENOUGH FOR THESE TWO MIRACLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bear record that I saw them both, & have no doubt they were miracles ! ! Anyone else seen a miracle(s) ?

Edited by robycop3

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 4/13/2019 at 8:28 AM, robycop3 said:

First actual miracle I saw was God's keeping my wife alive & healing her a great deal.

Late in 2000, she was the aide on a schoolbus that left the road & flipped completely over. She was slammed into the ceiling so hard that the steel was buckled & partially torn loose from its braces. Most of her ribs were broken, both scapulae, both clavicles, & 1 humerus. Both her lungs were punctured her liver was lacerated & her spleen ruptured. First part of the miracle was her spleen bled in such a way that the blood dammed up & stopped the bleeding from both her spleen & liver. Second part was that she was still able to get oxygen in both punctured lungs while unconscious. Third was the fact she survived at all! Fourth was that , while knocked out, her head, spine, & lower extremities were uninjured & she had no external injury.  Fifth was that she survived the large amount of internal dead tissue from her injuries, & survived her spleen removal (very small incision by Da Vinci machine), the removal of the blood she'd lost(When one bleeds internally, that blood soon dies from lack of 02). She was on life support for over a month; after 9 days, her condition improved slightly, but she was kept fully sedated for over 2 months.

When she was taken slowly off sedation & weaned from the respirator(she had a trach tube installed), HER MIND WAS COMPLETELY INTACT! PRAISE THE LORD! She then recovered over a 4-month period so she was left only with COPD, can't turn her head too far right, not raise her R arm above the shoulder, & has intermittent aches & pains. (She won't take any painkiller stronger than acetominophen.) She went back to work, on light duty, & has been working ever since. (She was 51 at time of accident; she's now 70 & going strong!)

THIS WAS ALL A MIRACLE OF GOD'S, SEEN BY ME & SEVERAL OTHERS, LIVED BY HER! THANK YOU, ALMIGHTY GOD ! !

The other miracle was at the steel mill where I work. (I'm now a janitor thanx to my 42 years' seniority)  Nine years ago, a co-worker, a devout Baptist Christian, collapsed after egressing from an overhead crane he ran. First part of the miracle: he collapsed in front of his boss, who caught him & kept his head from striking the concrete floor. Next, that boss hollered into the nearby control room where I worked, knowing I was a former navy corpsman & paramedic. I immediately found he was in cardiac arrest & hollered at someone to summon help. Two men arrived who also knew CPR. As I was growing tired, I had one of them take over compressions while I breathed him. To keep the story short, others watched for the paramedics to arrive & guided them thru the plant to us, where they used their advanced equipment & defibrillated him twice before transporting him to the ER. I didn't think he'd live, but enroute his heart began to function & he went on to make a full recovery, returning to work in 6 weeks!

All credit goes to GOD, as, despite what you see on TV, most people who go down with cardiac arrest don't survive. The most-efficient CPR only circulates 35% of the blood a normal heart beat does, & often the underlying cause of the cardiac arrest is too severe to recover from. The miracle was so profound because we gave CPR for nearly 15 minutes without any emergency equipment & he still lived! (I collapsed with hyperventilation from breathing him when the medix arrived, but I was OK.)

AGAIN, THANK YOU, ALMIGHTY GOD, FOR YOUR MIRACLES  AND HEALING GRACE! WE CANNOT PRAISE YOU ENOUGH FOR THESE TWO MIRACLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bear record that I saw them both, & have no doubt they were miracles ! ! Anyone else seen a miracle(s) ?

That is truly great, thank God these people did come through . It is truly awesome what God does ? 

The thought I have is though, does this fit a biblical miracle? 

Think about that in the bible the healing is 100 percent, and instant or over a very short period of time.  

Look at Jesus' miracles. And what the disciples and apostles performed. 

I'm not saying the healing that happened wasn't from God. But was God tipping the scales to help them live through or was it 100 percent biblical miracles?