• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Announcement of impending physical death

• Administrators

Sister Ronda, words fail me this morning as I read your announcement. I have prayed for you on reading this post and will continue to pray. Please know that your time here on these forums has not been in vain. Many, myself included have been blessed by not only your presence here, but also by your life, faith, ability and dedication to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

I am also thankful to our God for His mercy, love, grace and promises to be with us through all the storms of life. He has reinforced these things as evidenced by your life and testimony. Thank you for having the courage to share this most intimate information with us. Go with God knowing that you have been loved and appreciated by those who your life has come in contact with.

• 11 months later...
  • Members

Just to let everyone know, Ronda passed away last month. She was a faithful servant of God to the very last, defending the faith with her whole heart. If ever I am in the same situation, I pray I am able to face it with the same grace and peace that she did. 

• Administrators

Thank you for this update Rebecca. Although this announcement is sad in many respects, it is also  a reassurance that Ronda is now in the loving presence of her Lord and Savior. Free from pain and the ravages of this life, she is now living the life we all look forward to and actually able to at last realize the promises that God has made. I, for one am thankful for her life as well as her dedication, perseverance, love, and willingness to share her faith and life's work with others. Her writings were always a blessing to me.

• Members

Thank you for informing us of the passing of Ronda. Her life, testimony, writings, both in public and in private, were a personal blessing, and an encouragement, to my wife and I and I am sure to many folks not only on Online Baptist but in other places as well. "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain." Philippians 1:21 As we speak, Ronda is in heaven, in the presence of the Lord Jesus, and is rejoicing as one day all of us will be.