• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Witnessing to Mormons

• Members

Please pray for people lost and deceived by the Mormon cult. My wife and I just finished witnessing to 3 mormons, 2 are their female missionaries and the other was a male member of their congregation they brought along with them. My wife and I met with the 2 girls last week as well.

During the conversation we had the girls were getting noticably upset when I would ask them to show me what they believed in the Scriptures. When a topic would come up and I would turn and read a passage from Scripture they would recoil from it.

The guy they brought with them, who was a former missionary, said he would like to talk again but the girls said they did not think they could talk to us anymore. 

Most people do not waste their time with Mormons. My grandfather was LDS and died believing he was off to become a god of his own planet. I know first hand the destruction their cult can cause. They are lost souls that need Jesus Christ.