• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Text message

• Members

Ms Kathleen Pienta,

Beloveth,
My name is  Kathleen Pienta currently undergoing medical treatment  as a result of cancer. I am married to David Pienta  for over a decade before he died in 2014. Although, he was very sick in 2012 and people felt that he died then but he survived that year and he later died in 2014. We were married for fifteen years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for two weeks. Before his death he made a vow to use his wealth for the down trodden and the less privileged in the society. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $25.5 Million (Twenty Five Million  Five hundred thousand United States Dollars) in a Vault with a Security/Finance House as a personal effect. Presently, this money is still with them there. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next 150days due to cancer problem.Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to an individual or better still a God fearing person who will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.For full details, kindly reply this mail with your full name, address,occupation,status and phone/mobile to my email address.
In Christ,
Ms Kathleen Pienta(Benefactor).

I received this pm today,  Seems a scam to me.  What would I do with $25.5 million.

• Members

Hmmm? :think_smiley_50:

$25.5 million dollars.  Wow!!!:4_6_100:

Well Matt, as I don't think somebody will ever send me $25 billion dollars, I think I will send a request.

In my request I think the person will need to send me $25.00 in order for me to pay for the International Money Transfer.

So, as soon as I receive the $25.00 I will reply and wait for the full details.

I'm waiting. :smilie_frech_015:

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Alan said:

Hmmm? :think_smiley_50:

$25.5 million dollars.  Wow!!!:4_6_100:

Well Matt, as I don't think somebody will ever send me $25 billion dollars, I think I will send a request.

In my request I think the person will need to send me $25.00 in order for me to pay for the International Money Transfer.

So, as soon as I receive the $25.00 I will reply and wait for the full details.

I'm waiting. :smilie_frech_015:

Good point. I'll need the $25 million in order to pay for the money transfer. I promise I'll pay the $25 back after I get the $25 million.