• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

He who letteth

• Members
On 6/17/2023 at 2:06 PM, SureWord said:

You ever read anything by Avro Manhattan? Some revealing stuff.

Yes quite a lot. One interesting thing that I read in one of his books was that the Pooe wanted Japan to attack Russia. But they attacked Pearl Harbour. Had they followed the papal wishes, then the USA may never gave joined the war. 

Also  The Vatican against Europe, by Edmond Paris. I had a book called The Spanish Holocaust.  I had just started to read it when my friend whose mother was Spanish and lived at the time of Franco's persecutions asked if he could have it. Hundreds of thousands of Republicans, Christians and Democrats were executed. 

• Members
14 hours ago, Invicta said:

Yes quite a lot. One interesting thing that I read in one of his books was that the Pooe wanted Japan to attack Russia. But they attacked Pearl Harbour. Had they followed the papal wishes, then the USA may never gave joined the war. 

Also  The Vatican against Europe, by Edmond Paris. I had a book called The Spanish Holocaust.  I had just started to read it when my friend whose mother was Spanish and lived at the time of Franco's persecutions asked if he could have it. Hundreds of thousands of Republicans, Christians and Democrats were executed. 

I'm 99% sure that I read that Edmond Paris was murdered and they never found his killer. I can't find it on the Internet though. In fact, I can't find anything about his cause of death.

• Members
11 hours ago, SureWord said:

I'm 99% sure that I read that Edmond Paris was murdered and they never found his killer. I can't find it on the Internet though. In fact, I can't find anything about his cause of death.

Just passing by,  for this one post,  fyi searched <Edmond Paris murdered>

and the below result was one.   No other info at this time on the site nor the video nor official verification..   

youtube.com › savedbytheblood2020

Secret history of the Jesuits was a Book(link below for free pdf) that was written by a Edmond Paris who was later assassinated and murdered. Please read the...

On 6/20/2023 at 4:51 PM, Invicta said:

the USA may never gave joined the war. 

fwiw,  the system in the world babylon order,  instigates the wars, battles, riots, etc.  

The USA is not exempt at all, no, not by light years,  ever it seems. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 6/21/2023 at 1:41 PM, SureWord said:

Jack chick reprinted The secret history of the Jesuits, by Edmond Paris. He said that he was murdered, but I don't think he gave any details.  I have just looked and it just said "He became a martyr for Jesus."

Avro Manhattan who wrote a number of  books on a similar subject  was found hanged at home, and the inquest said it was suicide but there were suspicions that it was a Putin oligarchs type of suicide.

Edited by Invicta
Correction