• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Food storage

Salyan

• Moderators

So I'm excited! I'm moving to a new rental in a couple of weeks (a trailer - so my own walls! No more apartment neighbors, yay!) with a bit more storage space. Yesterday on Kijiji a shelf reliance can rotation storage system came up for sale. I'll be picking it up tomorrow night, Lord willing. I've been wanting to try can rotation for a while - it'll be neat to have the space for a proper system. Anyone else do the whole food storage bit? It's a little bit a.l.a. LDS, I know, but it's the one thing I think they're right on.  ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

So to continue the story on that can rotation system, the night I went to pick it up, I got out of the car and up walked two young Mormon missionary fellows. "Have you ever talked to someone like us before," the one said.  Poor guys did not expect the conversation to go quite that way. :laugh: We actually had a rather good talk... please pray for them if you think of them.  

• Members

I have pull out wire baskets in my cupboards  and put cans in order of best before date. I also write the best before date and contents on top of the cans with a marker pen.  I have noticed that canned tomatoes of any brand always have the 31st December of whatever year.

Edited by Invicta

• 3 weeks later...