• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

• Members

Hello i have a severe cough and cold right now I don't want it too go to lungs i have history of Bronchitis and pheunmoia when i get lke this.

I am asking prayer that the Lord will help aid this and help me get the right meds for it, I already been too enough doctors visits and ER trips the last few years.

I just want to fight this at home.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Hello

I been very sick the last two months, the week of Christmas I had my gallbladder out with emergency surgery.   The last few weeks I had low energy and trying to gain strength.  I was told by the surgeon day before Surgery that I had gallbladder disease for several years that is is why I been sick and going to ER several times.  I have so much in medical debt because some surgeons didn't want to take it out sooner. I just want prayer for healing and the Lord's will to get better so i can find a part time job so i can pay off my debt. 

• Members

God grant that the medicine will do its work soon in your system, and maybe take this as a hint from God that He wants you to rest awhile. Last year right after our winter revival I was hit with it and it lingered for about three weeks. I know how miserable it can be! God bless and feel better soon!

• Members
On 1/15/2019 at 7:31 AM, Baptist_Bible_Believer said:

God grant that the medicine will do its work soon in your system, and maybe take this as a hint from God that He wants you to rest awhile. Last year right after our winter revival I was hit with it and it lingered for about three weeks. I know how miserable it can be! God bless and feel better soon!

Yes I am still with low energy but I try each day to do things . Christmas decorations are still up. Need to put those up.