• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

• Members

Hello everyone

I been away I am KJVkaybeliever (KC) I had problems adjusting too alot of what was taught but, I am here again too just mingle and just stand firm on the word of God and i been through alot the last several years with some evil people. I don't know how i survived but I do give God Glory to keeping me alive and well.  I am just going through an old computer I was on and ran into my old websites and found you again.. God Bless you all.

• Members
6 minutes ago, HappyChristian said:

Hi, and welcome back. I've wondered how you've been a number of times. God is good, all the time! Glad to "see" you.

yeah i lost my infomation and forgot what email i had this on i have several emails LOL.  I been having stomach intestinal problems as well the last two years as well. After my dad passed away I had some health issues following that.

• Members

yeah I am I was sick near Christmas of 2016 the first Christmas without our dad but my sister took Christmas and she just moved into a nice house.

I wanted too go see it and within a week of Christmas i fell ill thought it was the flu and all or gallstones, I healed up a bit , thought I was ok and i went too her Christmas get together ate everything great.  The next day i started too vomit again and not hold anything down. I told my husband to take me too another ER which is one of my favorites and they were fast and able to determine what was going on and referred me to good doctors.