• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Sheep teaching sheep

• Members

Also, I don;t have time right now to go into detail but sheep are not defenseless either. For example, a ram can severely injure or kill a person. They are not dependent and can survive quite well on their own in their natural habitat because sheep's natural home is the "hills and mountains" where they can climb to higher elevations to escape predators.

• Members
On 10/2/2018 at 8:45 AM, Pastor Scott Markle said:

As has been stated already, the statements concerning sheep not teaching sheep is NOT a Biblical concept.

On 10/2/2018 at 8:45 AM, Pastor Scott Markle said:

In fact, I myself would be willing to contend that it is a doctrinally FASLE concept, standing in conflict with the teaching of God's Word concerning our responsibility to edify and exhort one another, as well as the responsibility of faithful men to teach others also and of older, godly women to teach the younger. 

I agree.   There is much in Scripture about what we in Christ are all to do.   

To say we who are Ekklesia (holy, set apart sheep)  do not teach or edify or exhort or discipline or chastise or uplift (all and each part as Scripture Says Clearly)  one another is a false concept not Biblical in practice nor in theory.

6 hours ago, E Morales said:

Sheep teaching sheep, New born Christian teaching new born believers. Should not be, for they are babes themselves.

"A little child shall lead them",  and "out of the mouths of babes", and "PRAISE THE FATHER " He Has Revealed Salvation to the infants,little ones,  and HIDDEN Salvation from the educated ones/ religious leaders. (Jesus Public in the Bible Prayer of Praise for thus it is the Father's Good Pleasure so to do ).

-----------------------------

"Unless you become like little children, Jesus Says, you will never see (or enter) the Kingdom of Heaven" 

And much is written in the Epistles for little children to learn to teach one another by example, and by experiential knowledge and life abiding in Jesus daily.