• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

free masons and the mark of the beast

• Members

I was talking to a co-worker a few years back, who was a free mason; and we got on the subject of the mark of the beast, and he said he believes that the mark instead of being physical was more or less metaphoric; in that it is the thought of the mind and deeds of the hands. I thought his idea was interesting but not sound doctrine. 

• 5 months later...
  • Members

The marka the beast will be LITERAL, most likely some sorta microchip, which can store all of one's financial dealings. People will be paid by uploading intel into their chip & will pay for purchases by the retailer scanning one's chip & deducting the amount of the purchase.

The tech for that chip exists right now, but, long as there's a sizable number of Christians around, it won't be accepted by too many.

• Members

The mark whether seen or unseen by us will be seen by the Lord friends. A mark will not even have to be made nor a chip implanted if acquiescence to the "lie" is made. The beast knows many will not take the mark out of religious belief. But these same "many" will accept the lie in order to feed their bellies and the bellies of their loved ones. Read it carefully, cards and account numbers will still be allowed by the beast. To God, anyone who accepts the lie to save their life (whether through a chip, tattoo, debit card or memorized account number) has taken the mark.

Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Only the truly saved will not take the mark, nor use his name nor the number of his name to live in the industrialized world very soon . We will be electronically cutoff from everything, unable to work, drive, vote, receive medical, emergency or social services several years before the mid point. We will be persecuted like no time before it even the first centuries.

Coming soon to a neighborhood near me and you......

Edited by wretched

• Members
2 minutes ago, robycop3 said:

Just COMMON SENSE.

...or maybe...just maybe...and I know this may sound completely whack-a-doodle...but m...a...y...b...e John said exactly what the Holy Spirit wanted him to say.

I know...I know...just because the Holy Spirit is God, he doesn't really know all things. So the Holy Spirit didn't really understand the difference between a mark and a chip. I see...

• Members
12 minutes ago, No Nicolaitans said:

...or maybe...just maybe...and I know this may sound completely whack-a-doodle...but m...a...y...b...e John said exactly what the Holy Spirit wanted him to say.

I know...I know...just because the Holy Spirit is God, he doesn't really know all things. So the Holy Spirit didn't really understand the difference between a mark and a chip. I see...

I know, I know - the Holy Spirit gave John a crash course in computer science, but  John didn't understand it, so he wrote "mark".

• Members
7 minutes ago, robycop3 said:

I know, I know - the Holy Spirit gave John a crash course in computer science, but  John didn't understand it, so he wrote "mark".

Perhaps the Holy Spirit could take lessons from you since you apparently know more than he does....

Wait a minute...were you just being facetious? Oh you silly boy!

• Members
2 minutes ago, No Nicolaitans said:

Perhaps the Holy Spirit could take lessons from you since you apparently know more than he does....

Wait a minute...were you just being facetious? Oh you silly boy!

Does the phrase "You're full of baloney" hold any meaning for you?

• Members
Just now, robycop3 said:

I don't know...you tell me. I'm sure you can tell us what you believe about it and what your audience wants to hear.

By the way...it's bologna...not baloney.

But you probably don't believe that, and nor does your audience...

• Members
38 minutes ago, robycop3 said:

Now thats I'a thinks bouts it, I's wondr'n, is that frase in the Sinasticus or that fanshy-smanshy Vinasticus manuscriptus? Kausin' it hain't ina my good ole' King James versy...

• Members
On 3/9/2019 at 6:23 AM, robycop3 said:

The marka the beast will be LITERAL, most likely some sorta microchip, which can store all of one's financial dealings. People will be paid by uploading intel into their chip & will pay for purchases by the retailer scanning one's chip & deducting the amount of the purchase.

The tech for that chip exists right now, but, long as there's a sizable number of Christians around, it won't be accepted by too many.

Yup, that’s what happens after the rapture of the church - the true believing church will not be around, so the antichrist’s activities as described in the book of Revelation will be free to unfold.