• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Davidjayjordan said:

Whewee, Salvan just gave me a WARNING for apparently using a swear word.. as in kceh. But golly wiz I dont remember using that word.... Yikes if that is acceptable wording.. How do I find out where I was supposedly saying it or posting those four letter word.

Just as a clarification

I didn't ask Salyan which word she warned you about, however, I have noticed at least two euphemistic terms which in both cases had the same beginning letter (at a minimum) and same number of letters as the fairly universally used profanity people use in replacement. I can't help but wonder how supposedly mature Christian are unable to express themselves without alluding to profanity.

• Moderators

Wow, are euphemisms so common with you that you don't realize you use them? If Salyan chooses to dig back through your posts and find it, that's her prerogative (although I recall it) -- provided you haven't edited it out to cover your tracks. Makes me wonder if your calling her a liar.

• Moderators

Glad to see you take moderator warnings so seriously. :4_13_13:

The offending word was in your Introduction Thread, comment 441120. There's another one in Mathematical Timeline, 441022.

Speaking of which... you have now taken the Lord's Name itself in vain through use of a euphemism. If you'd like to know where it is, it's in your last post on this thread. Perhaps it's time for a cooling off period. Not so much for the language, but because of your general argumentative attitude. This last post of yours was not for 'clarification' purposes, it was to mock (whewee) and complain about a moderator warning. The applicable rule falls under 'be nice to the moderators' - as in, respect their decisions. 

• Members

Please tell me, which word I used which was offensive so I dont use it again, if anyone can recall. . Just use ***** to cover the euphamism... or whatever it was that offended. Ast a direct quote blotting out the four letter word I supposedly said, would be of great clarification to me rather than someones memory. The Edit feature, gives a dateif I edited it out, so I wouldnt be able to edit without it being duly noted.

Or you can do it in a private message and state the quote or sentence.... and *****

Anyway I dont want to offend with a word or euphanism... the word I was sent I never ever use in any of my writings which makes it quite the mystery.