• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Evolution is 'unscientific' Creation is SCIENTIFIC

• Members

As a scientist and researcher, and as a missionary for fifty some years... I have to tell you from ebing in maybesix or seven evolution/creation forums or supposed discussion boards, that evolution is unscientific and has no basis in biology, genetics, chemistry, math or physics... Evolution is totally bogus and a forced religion. This is why it is forced and not allowed to be questioned and why evolutionists have no idea what they believe nor why. They have no proofs, and no evidence. They say they do, but cant produce it when challenged.

Whereas creationism is scientific and is based on laws and cycles and adaptations, instincts, balance, harmony...all given by design and intelligence rather than coming about by LUCK and CHANCE.

The belief in evolution brings on racism, violence, stupidity and a belief system that makes its adherants anti-God, and believers in man.

Evolution did not create any laws, and these laws did not come about by accident or luck and CHANCE. Cell walls did not come from bubbles, arranging all its components magically within. Science is not a separate entity, its a created laws of the UNIVERSE, that came into existence via the Lord of the Universe. Laws did not come into existence by themselves and they did nto eveolve and are not evolving. Man has not evolved, nothing has evolved. Inbreeding and mani[pulation of the genome is not proof of evolution only of inbreeding and manipulation. Dont let them trick you, dont be afraid of science

Science backs up Creation. Evolutionists are absolutely terrified by science and trying to explain how their theory works.

IMSO

David

• Members

Is there any evolutionists in the house, that wants to defend the so called science of evolutionary theory versus the SCIENCE of DESIGN and INTELLIGENCE ?

I much much prefer a totally scientific discussion rather than a religious one or biblical one ?

Bring on the SCIENCE and LAWS that were created.... unless you can prove or show that science and laws came about by LUCK and CHANCE or just developed by natural so called means by LUCK and CHANCE.

Remember LUCK and CHANCE is the one and only driving force of so called evolutionary theory.

They saying all things are possible if given enough shakes of the dice... Evolutionists saying, that people just have to have to have FAITH in Evolution and keep gambling. Eventually things will change in a billion years or so.... or so goes evolutionary theory.

Does anyone want to back up the theory of evolution ?

• Members

Every year the earth ages 21 million years so the evolutionist can say blind chance had time to form.  They cannot explain the Law of Entropy,  stops them dead in their tracks every time.  It's a scary thing to be on the side of Hitler and Margaret Sanger!  I'm so thankful that I'm now on the winning side with my Savior by my side!

• Members

True Swath, as evolutionist should not be able to deny that their theory is anti-law and actually violates the Law of Entrophy, but in truth they do.

Their new lingo, states that evolution 'evades' the Law of Entropy. I say this from experience on many evolution boards full of evolutionists. They also using the words, circumvents  the Law and many other semantic word twistings.... as evolution is mainly semantics and nothing more.

IE. they know it violates the Law, so they just make up words to say their theory can evade the Law....which of course would mean that it violates the Law or that the Law is not a LAW.....

• Members
8 hours ago, Salyan said:

It's a little spammy, Dave. ?
(Not the Bible - the postings.)

I asked in one of his threads, but he ignored it. I thought maybe he missed it there so.....

Sorry, but I would like to know his viewpoint on it.

• Members

I believe all prophecy and all the prophets, as the Lord directed us to do and study.

Now back to the topic as Moses a prophet stated the truth concerning how the Lord created all things, and all laws and all true sciences.

Moses wrote Genesis, or you can say the Lord told Moses what to write..

As a creationist and science graduate and long time discussion board debater or discussionist, I have battled these unscientific ones over and over...mainly just using science and laws, true history, evidence etc etc...

For some of the boards I have been on..SEE    http://creationismdefeatsevolution.webstarts.com/

More specifically

PAST FORUM ENCOUNTERS

1. Evolution versus Creationism - Christian Forum .... E.V.C.

http://www.evcforum.net/Forums.php

1026 posts against evolution

2  Evolution Forum

https://www.biblewheel.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?60-Evolution

3. TOPIX Discussions 

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/TMTLBSBQ9O7C6S3GS/p1 

4. Christian Apologetics Discussion Board

https://forums.carm.org/vb5/forum/secular/general-secular-and-apologetic-topics/evolution-and-intelligent-design/54255-jesus-s-exact-birth-location-by-design/page4

1167  posts by myself for creationism against evolution... and other subjects

So I am experienced as a fighter against evolution..... and for creationism by the Creator.

So if any have any questions, scientifically, Id be glad to respond to increase your faith in true science as true science always backs up creationism and faith in JESUS

IMHO

David

Edited by Davidjayjordan

• Members

As mentioned I believe Jesus and all His prophecies even though some may mistranslate them or one of them...

I believe Jesus knew history, (Fulfilled Prophecy)and knew current events happening to HIM (Messianic Prophecy) and knew the future, meaning End Time Prophecy.

I believe in Revelation as written by the Lord, I believe in Zechariah as written by the Lord, I believe in Jeremiah as he talked about our End Time.

Please read 2 Olive Branches for details, but please just post prophetic scriptures, rather than posting my subjectively. Thanks

IHF

David

IE.. I believe in Isaiah..

To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.
Neither have we obeyed the voice of the Lord our God, to walk in his laws, which he set before us by his servants the prophets.

This is a Creation and Science thread, lets do get back to the TOPIC.. Thanks

• Members
2 hours ago, Davidjayjordan said:

I believe all prophecy and all the prophets, as the Lord directed us to do and study.

Is this answering my question about the Word of God?

Because if it is, it is not a clear answer to my very specific question.

I started a thread with this question and would be happy for you to answer specifically there rather continue here.

It is under the "Bible" topic.

• Members

Ill repeat my answer there, from HERE.

But as mentioned this TOPIC is Creationism not the Bible ?

I would also hope you answer questions I ask of you ?

Mutual discussions are much better tyhan one way ones... IMO

As for HERE I assume all of us agree that evolution is a con and a deception and unscientific....... yet if some aren;t up on science, I can answer your questions with true science, as the Lord created all true sciences, and laws and all things.

I also know the physics and math and template of life that he used, as it is a discovery of science... and our Christian scientists of the past have discovered them.

Blessed be our Creator for He is GOOD

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

The Word of God is the most authoritative book on the planet, and even SCIENCE can attest to its veracity. The bible clearly proves that the Earth was round long before astronomers have discovered this fact. It's tragic that Old Testament "scholars" and theologians CANNOT rightly divide the word of TRUTH.

It is he that sitteth [upon] the circle of the earth [Heb. chug; i.e., the "circular ceiling-vault" of the heavens as viewed from the earthly perspective], and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, (cf. Ps.104:2) and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in [i.e., the "flat" appearance of the combined heavenly sea and firmament of the heavens looking down from the third heaven]. (Isaiah 40:22)

It is easy to see that substituting the word "carpenter's instrument" is not going to work. God sits enthroned above a pair of compasses? And how to render "compass of the earth" if the "compass" is a small, hand-held tool? That is equally impossible. It is true that the root verb chug in Hebrew means to "draw a circle" but the noun "chug" means the circle itself; the "circle of the earth" can only be the sphere of the earth. What else would be, what else could be "the earth's circle" but a reference to the earth's shape, especially seeing as how the Lord is described as enthroned above it?  Lastly, the word for compass/pair of compasses (like the ones used in geometry) does occur in the Bible, but it is "mechugah" (Is. 44:13), quite discernibly different from the word in Isaiah 40:22.

Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain. (1 Corinthians 3:18-20)

God Bless!

ROUND.JPG

Edited by (Omega)
Replaced word "circle" for "round"