• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Timeline of the EndTime, mathematical/holy day co-relation

• Members

Halleluia, you all are very confusing, so you are saying I can post Revelations 11 as a new thread..

I think No Nicol, said I couldnt, so I shall give you ten minutes to change your mind and then shall post the WORD OF GOD, as you inferred I could.

Thanks 10-8-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1-

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Davidjayjordan said:

Yea, you dont want me to post a new thread where I just post the WORD OF GOD.. Revelation 11

Can I post Revelation 11, the exact WORD OF GOD, whether in any translation available even though the KJV is the best.

IHS

David

10 minutes ago, Davidjayjordan said:

Halleluia, you all are very confusing, so you are saying I can post Revelations 11 as a new thread..

I think No Nicol, said I couldnt, so I shall give you ten minutes to change your mind and then shall post the WORD OF GOD, as you inferred I could.

Note --you claimed you were not allowed to "just post the WORD OF GOD" to which I said ain't so.

You didn't ask if you could start a thread with your comments on how they may or may not be viewed.

And I think you already know it MUST be KJV

• Members
6 hours ago, Davidjayjordan said:

I didn't see anywhere where NN said you couldn't post Scripture.

How about you quote the offending post so that we can all see that you are not just making it up to discredit another member here.

By the way, do you believe the whole Bible is the Bible (God's inspired Word), or are there parts of it that are not inspired/not accurate?

• Members
On 8/14/2018 at 12:18 PM, Davidjayjordan said:

No Nicolates... (Spelling?)

This might be a further explanation for you.

We know the Day and Hour

We will know the day and hour of the Lord's Return because the Lord distinctly says in Revelation 11, that it occurs exactly 3 and a
half days after they are killed by the Anti-Christ. 

Mathew  24:36 ¶ But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father

This makes no sense, because the Lord said that three and half days, after the killing of our two witnesses, Then shall be His Second
Coming. This being in direct contradiction of Mathew 24: 36

So don't be fooled by this contrary verse or mistranslation, 

On 8/15/2018 at 1:30 AM, Davidjayjordan said:

Mathew 24 about Jesus not knowing the times of the Lord God is surely a mistranslation

So there. We now have it on record that you have twice proclaimed there are "mistranslations" in God's word.

Not only that, you have proclaimed that there is a contradiction in God's word (See the first quote above).

In addition, you have proclaimed that the verses which disprove your proclivity for date-setting are "contrary".

Furthermore, by default, you have proclaimed that since there are portions of God's word which are mistranslated, contradictory, and contrary to your insistence that you can know the day and hour of the Lord's Second Coming, then God's word on this matter makes "no sense".

Again I ask you sir...if you so willingly accept that there are mistranslations, contradictions, and verses that are contrary to you...how can you possibly trust (or believe) any of God's word?

Wouldn't it be much simpler to admit that you are wrong about setting dates?

Postscript: I've wondered why some of your posts contain such long blank spaces in them. I finally figured it out. I'm not sure why you're doing it, but here's an example of one of your posts; in which, you have changed the font color to hide the extra "information" that you included in those types of posts. 

First, here's a quote of such...

If you place your mouse cursor to the right of the last word "David" (in the quote below), hold the left mouse button down, and move the mouse downward...the hidden will be revealed. This also works in the original post. Not sure why you're doing this...

On 8/15/2018 at 1:30 AM, Davidjayjordan said:

Nicolatanes, I was just about to go to sleep and you post th above. Do you have any idea what you just posted. You are doubting the veracity of Revaltion as Prophecy... but you only do this because you have never studied Zechariah or the Two olive branches or two pillars or the two candlesticks in prophecy. IE you are a total newbie prophetically speaking...

Im almost speechless in shock.
Mathew 24 about Jesus not knowing the times of the Lord God is surely a mistranslation as the Lord stated exactly that Daniel was His prophet and that Noah was before the Flood.

Do you not realise how many times these 2 witnesses are mentioned in prophecy

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/2WitnessesofRevelation.html

Got to go, I qess the Lord allowed you to make such a blunder, to show you truly dont know any prophecy

IHPS

David

then knew, I would be fishing dead men out of the water rather than living ones. And I would be
wasting my life as more died around me and drowned. Is this what I wanted? Is this the kind of
fisherman I wanted to be ….No !

So, that very night I got back into my pick-up camper and headed back to Vancouver and back to
Christian service.  And by the Grace of God with bumps along the way,  I and my family have been
doing it ever since, because I don’t want to fish dead men,  but be a ‘fisherman for the LORD of
LORDS’

In His Service

Jordan Fisherman
(David Jay Jordan)

• Members
On 8/14/2018 at 5:18 PM, Davidjayjordan said:

. Again just read
Mathew 24. For all these prophecies from HIS PROPHETS were not  written down in vain. They were given so we would know the
timing and sequence of events in the End Time. The Lord did not leave us in the dark, as we can know the timing of the Lord's
RETURN. It will not come suddenly and unexpectedly to the Lord's people, only to those that are asleep and are worldly. So when it
says in .........

No they were not. It was written to warn the christians of the destuction of the templs and the coming war and telling them to flee when they saw the armies, and impending doom of the nation under the Roman armies. Christians did flee when they saw those armies and were saved fro the carnage.

Edited by Invicta

• Members
8 hours ago, Davidjayjordan said:

If allowed, I would say the prophecy concerns the future rather than the past. Prophecy concerns the future.

Please see other thread on 2 Olive Branches, 2 Witnesses.. etc..

You do realize that the parts of the Lord's prophecy that were fulfilled in 70 AD WAS future from the time the Lord foretold it.

• Members

That concerned the Romans coming and burning down the Temple, to get the gold and remove the temple worship of the scribes and pharisees in hopes their rebellion would be put down for they were a rebellious lot as prophesied by Moses.

That prophecy is in the first four or five verses of Mathew 24, if I am allowed to state this. For even the disciples were tempted to worship a place and a building or temple rather than the living Temple which was before them. .

For the religious people also mis-understood Jesus reference to DESTROY this temple and in three days I will raise it up.... and with their misunderstanding had a false witness against Jesus, saying Jesus said, He would destory the 2nd Temple of the Jews. NO Jesus was referring to his own body, for He was the Temple of God, made of living stones.

IIALTST

David

Lets get off this thread.... and go to 2 Olive Branches, so no one gets offended... Thanks

Edited by Davidjayjordan

• 1 month later...
  • Members
6 hours ago, No Nicolaitans said:

Well, September 21st came and went without the signing of the covenant by the 10 nations as foretold by Mr. Jordan.

I hope this will be a lesson to him and anyone else who sets dates.

No man knows.

I actually had totally forgotten about this guy. Thanks for keeping track of it. Another false prophet proven to be so by his own failure.?

• Members

Matthew 24 has been cited over and again and taken out of context. There have ALWAYS been "wars and rumours of wars" since the time Jesus left the Earth; the key word is "sorrows" (Grk. "odin" -- ὠδίν) which are "birth pangs" similar to a "woman in travail". What our Lord is telling us is that these (i.e., "wars, false Christs, false prophets, increase in wickedness, etc.") will be more FREQUENT in duration like a woman about to give birth (cf. Lk. 21:25 -- "upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring"). Compare the frequency of the birth pangs of a woman in travail to these events happening in our world today -- and anyone with spiritual discernment can see just how close we are to the end before the Lord comes to take His Bride home.

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows. (Matthew 24:4-8)

God Bless!