• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Timeline of the EndTime, mathematical/holy day co-relation

• Members

Please consider the below timeline and see if you can find any mathematical time frame mistakes, whether start/stops in chronological order, or whether the exact holy day references are wrong.

Daniel and Revelation BOTH have exact day counts that would have to coincide and these would also have to match exactly the Lords harvest HOLY-days Festivals as prescribed by the Lord...... barley, wheat, grapes.. Passover, Pentecost, and 2nd Coming Harvest.

Daniel (and Revelation) talk about 1260 days,

1290 days

1335 days

2300 days

and of course 2555 days or Seven Years

So if you see a mistake mathematically or numerically, do respond..Thanks

TIMELINE 2025.GIF

Edited by Davidjayjordan

• Moderators

So did the heads of state of the 10 nations state emphatically that they would sign with no backing out, abstention or renegotiation on 21 Sept 2018?

88 reasons Jesus will return in 1988, ooops -- He didn't, 89 reasons He'll return in 1989. Missed it again, maybe I should do like the J.W.s and say He returned but it was a SPIRITUAL return. 

• Members

Hmmm???

So, on September 21, 2018 10 nations are to sign a covenant that will start the final seven years and a Middle Eastern War will break out.

I thought on September 21, 2018 that planet out there, (Planet X?),  somewhere in Outer Space (hiding behind Jupiter now I think), is supposed to hit Earth, or come close to Earth.

The only part that I am concerned about is the Nuclear War. Woe is me! I guess I better start building a bomb shelter, stock up on a lot of food, dust off my radiation detector, and sell off all of my possessions.

Thanks for the information!!!!!

• Members
1 hour ago, Davidjayjordan said:

So if you see a mistake mathematically or numerically, do respond..Thanks

TIMELINE 2025.GIF

Sir,

I will try to say this as respectfully as possible.

While I realize the amount of effort and study that you put into figuring out your timeline...on this site, you won't find anyone who accepts or believes in date-setting.

You asked if we saw a mistake mathematically or numerically. I haven't checked your math, but in my view, there are many numerical mistakes; which are, the dates. We believe setting dates to be a mistake...especially the day of the Lord's return. The Lord Jesus Christ himself said no man knows that date.

• Members

I thought, prophecy was knowing the future and being forewarned.... rather than events and timing being unknown to us.

As mentioned, by Celine celine celine,...... Revelation and Daniel have to compliment one another, and so these events compliment each other, and coincide with the Lords timing of His Festivals.

But Yes if you see a numerical mistake do state it, and if you see a chronological mistake do let me know....

The basic timeline is Daniel 9, but thats almost a given by now.... but we could go over that timeline if you would like.... its great for showing that Jesus exact death was prophesied hundreds of years prior,  and that there is only SEVEN more Years left of that 70 year prophecy. Prophecy is about order and dating and time in my opinion.

ATBIJ

David

• Members

Preacher, I cant follow what you are saying..... But Yes, you understand about the ten nations, that sign the Covenant... good for you

For before 10 nations will sign...to stop the insanity of the next mid East War....  it escalates from iran, to Syria, to Lebanon to Palestine, Gaza etc... over the Temple Mount, etc.... and then the major powers enter IN and we have almost WW#3.

But as mentioned in Daniel 11, the Prince of the Covenant is the diplomat or world head that comes up with an agreed upon peace plan or COVENANT that ten nations, kingdoms, toes agree on and secure and quarantee.. and we are off and into Daniel's Last Seven Years.

Yes, we should go over that basic timeline of Daniel first if some dont know it yet.

1 hour ago, OLD fashioned preacher said:

So did the heads of state of the 10 nations state emphatically that they would sign with no backing out, abstention or renegotiation on 21 Sept 2018?

88 reasons Jesus will return in 1988, ooops -- He didn't, 89 reasons He'll return in 1989. Missed it again, maybe I should do like the J.W.s and say He returned but it was a SPIRITUAL return. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Alan said:

Hmmm???

So, on September 21, 2018 10 nations are to sign a covenant that will start the final seven years and a Middle Eastern War will break out.

I thought on September 21, 2018 that planet out there, (Planet X?),  somewhere in Outer Space (hiding behind Jupiter now I think), is supposed to hit Earth, or come close to Earth.

The only part that I am concerned about is the Nuclear War. Woe is me! I guess I better start building a bomb shelter, stock up on a lot of food, dust off my radiation detector, and sell off all of my possessions.

Thanks for the information!!!!!

Alan forget Planet x, just concentrate on Planet Earth, as our destiny hinges upon the prophecies of the Saviours one and ONLY PLANET.

Nuclear War, Yes its coming but not now..... as nuclear war is mentioned many times in Revelation... the beast destroying the whore, it burning and it all happening in one hour.....

Daniel describes the smashing of three toes... UK, France and US, and the three horns being broken,... etc etc.... its not a long protracted war, very quick and decisive.... but thats a few yeears AFTER the Covenant is signed...

And building a bomb shelter isnt the greatest when its followed by the seven trumpets and then the seven vials... better to follow the 2 Witnesses in my opinion.

As prophecy isnt negative but what we have been waiting for ...for eons.... and was the greatest time to be in, according to the prophets of old.

• Members

better to follow the 2 Witnesses in my opinion.

I have the blessed hope of meeting the Lord Jesus in the air before the 7 Year Tribulation, the signing if the Tribulation Covenant, the Nuclear War (s), and most certainly will miss out on following the two witnesses.

David,

I love prophecy, I love the book of Revelation and the book of Daniel. But, I do not care to set dates on the prophecies of the events of the book of Revelation and Daniel. Nor, do I like to debate these dates.

Alan

• Moderators

Preacher, I cant follow what you are saying.....

Okay, all sarcasm aside.

Mathematically, you must have TWO known values to find an unknown one. You did not state the method by which you determined the date of 2018 A.D.

Did you use (in the calculation alluded to above) for your calendar benchmark (in order to maintain consistency) 2018 years from 0 BC / 0 AD? Did you use the Julian and/or Gregorian referencing for your BC/AD pivot point? If so, how did you handle the "Jesus born 4BC or 5 BC" dispute? Did you use this year (2018 AD) plus Ussher's chronology of a 4004 BC creation (6022 years)? Did you use the Hebrew calendar, placing us at the year 5778? Did you use the Chinese calendar, placing us at 4715 --------  oh, strike the Chinese one, I said I'd refrain from sarcasm.

So, how did you determine the 2018 date and WHAT DATE did you start with? What calendar(s) did you use? Did you use both a lunar and solar year? If so, how did you handle the other 5 (or did you figure 5.25) days / year?

• Members
57 minutes ago, Alan said:

I have the blessed hope of meeting the Lord Jesus in the air before the 7 Year Tribulation, the signing if the Tribulation Covenant, the Nuclear War (s), and most certainly will miss out on following the two witnesses.

David,

I love prophecy, I love the book of Revelation and the book of Daniel. But, I do not care to set dates on the prophecies of the events of the book of Revelation and Daniel. Nor, do I like to debate these dates.

Alan

No problem Alan,

I have the blessed promise that I and others will be HERE and get to go through and fight the good fight of faith all the way to the End at His Second Coming. It was our promise peomised to Him which is why I believe He told all the prophets about the End Times. Not because we dont need the information, and details and scenario of events and timing but because we do need them. Everything the Lord told His prophets is of importance to us. If you differ so be it.

I love the future, the best of times and worst of times,.... which is why we were put HERE to learn and help others to the End.... nothing like a little suffering and pain to bring out the best in us...no test, no testimony.

As for dates, they have to be confirmed, by the two hindsight sign POSTS

1. The date of Covenant signing

2. The date of sacrifice starting by the Jews at their 3rd Temple.

The holy day co-relation of the Sacrifice start is another timeline confirmation as it has to start on the Passover Sacrifice Date whether in 2018 or beyond. It is the Feast Day of the Lord, and of course the Day our Lord was crucified and died for our sins...

April 26th 2019...

This as Daniel stated has to be 2300 exact days before the sanctuary is cleansed ... Daniel 8

• Members

OFP

Good for you old time fashioned Preacher...love the hat....

And your question is fair and logical.. (logic is mathematical...its SET LAW)

17 minutes ago, OLD fashioned preacher said:

Okay, all sarcasm aside.

Mathematically, you must have TWO known values to find an unknown one. You did not state the method by which you determined the date of 2018 A.D.

Did you use (in the calculation alluded to above) for your calendar benchmark (in order to maintain consistency) 2018 years from 0 BC / 0 AD? Did you use the Julian and/or Gregorian referencing for your BC/AD pivot point? If so, how did you handle the "Jesus born 4BC or 5 BC" dispute? Did you use this year (2018 AD) plus Ussher's chronology of a 4004 BC creation (6022 years)? Did you use the Hebrew calendar, placing us at the year 5778? Did you use the Chinese calendar, placing us at 4715 --------  oh, strike the Chinese one, I said I'd refrain from sarcasm.

So, how did you determine the 2018 date and WHAT DATE did you start with? What calendar(s) did you use? Did you use both a lunar and solar year? If so, how did you handle the other 5 (or did you figure 5.25) days / year?

Theres about four reasons why from other timelines that 2018 is the expected timeframe for the START of the Last SEVEN YEARS.

But simlipifed, and so as to not complicate too much with backings of other timeframes, allow me to just say

Creation 4004 BC

1,000 year divisions of time

1997 AD is 6000 years since Creation

Add 21 years because of Jacobs Trouble...and it yields 2018 as the starting point/

And besides doing the math and additions of days via a day counter, it means the exact matching only occurs in 2018... as the Roman calendar is not the Hebrew calendar.A day counter disregards years and just adds days or computes difference in days etc..

Daniel is via solar Years or if you like Enochian years 365.24 days to a cycle (SEE Genesis timing)

Holy days follow lunar calendar for planting, moons phases etc.... harvest festivals

Anyone can compute and add up the years from Creation to our foreFATHERS in the Faith, quite simple... Genesis was exact and consistent..

There is no O BC or 0 AD...

Next question, hope this one started to suffice..

IHS

David

• Members
7 minutes ago, Davidjayjordan said:

Next question, hope this one started to suffice..

Again, with respect...

Do the words of the Lord Jesus Christ (regarding his second coming) have no bearing on the fact that you have set a date of August 10, 2025 for his return?

timeline.png.84cac52e0ae41f84b044f48d4c4543d3.png

Matthew 24:3, 36, and 42

3  And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

36  But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

42  Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Matthew 25:13

Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Mark 13:4, 33, and 35-37

4  Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled?

33  Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:

36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.

37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

(Why should we watch (as commanded by Jesus) if we know when he will return?

Luke 12:40

40  Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

• Members

Jesus spoke all of Mathew 24, to forewarn us.... so we would not be in the dark and that His Day should NOT overtake us as a theif in the NIGHT. We are of the light and so He gave us all His prophets to forewarn us... as in the days of Noah when the Lord told Noah to be ready and build... For again Jesus said, and confirmed Daniel, and told us to flee when we see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION...hence we better know about the timing of the Abomination odf Desolation...and know where we are to flee, and why, and who will lead us.

One verse does not negate the volume of other prophecies of the Lord.

Besides Jesus knew theHis timing, and day of departrure and He spoke to His prophets, through the ages concerning the END TIME, so obviously He did KNOW PROPHECY< and if there is anything we should know its prophecy

1. To avoid being political

2) Trusting in politics or nationality

3. Know the timing so we know how to make decisions....

I have a longer writing on your verse, if need be but lets just keep it at that... as the preponderance of prophecy and books, and verses and principles all point to knowing times and events rather than NOT knowing times and events

IMO

David

• Members

August 10th of the wheat harvest ...I shall LINK its exact timing in a new thread if necessary. But Id rather keep this thread for mathematical error or proven exactness for now...

OH what the heck, here is a partial revealment of August 10th... remember nothing and no date or event should ever by confirmed by just one scripture.....but multiple ones.2025-3Festivals.JPG.f10c7254bbe05a2a8aeac40f53aa59ba.JPG

• Members

Jesus spoke all of Mathew 24, to forewarn us.... so we would not be in the dark and that His Day should NOT overtake us as a theif in the NIGHT. We are of the light and so He gave us all His prophets to forewarn us... as in the days of Noah when the Lord told Noah to be ready and build... For again Jesus said, and confirmed Daniel, and told us to flee when we see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION...hence we better know about the timing of the Abomination odf Desolation...and know where we are to flee, and why, and who will lead us.

One verse does not negate the volume of other prophecies of the Lord.

Besides Jesus knew theHis timing, and day of departrure and He spoke to His prophets, through the ages concerning the END TIME, so obviously He did KNOW PROPHECY< and if there is anything we should know its prophecy

1. To avoid being political

2) Trusting in politics or nationality

3. Know the timing so we know how to make decisions....

I have a longer writing on your verse, if need be but lets just keep it at that... as the preponderance of prophecy and books, and verses and principles all point to knowing times and events rather than NOT knowing times and events

IMO

David

I'm not sure which "one verse" you're speaking about. I quoted several verses that all attest to the fact that no man knows when Christ will return. We can know the season of his return, but we can't know the day of his return. The Lord was very specific in this regard. You, I, nor anyone else knows (or can know) the date of his return. No amount of mathematics, comparing the Israel feasts with events, nor any other way of determining his return will matter. We don't know. We can't know. We won't know...even those who are here and alive during the Tribulation period won't know...he will come at a time that they think not.

I adjure you to repent of setting any dates. The Lord Jesus Christ has said that no man knows...no man.