• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Is Time To Talk Impeaching Trump

• Members
On 5/8/2018 at 5:18 PM, No Nicolaitans said:

I would...at the least...like to see tooldtocare's avatar be impeached.

Shouldn't it be toooldtocare instead of tooldtocare? 

Of course it should, but even if it was changed it would be a lie, as if he was too old to  care he wouldn't care about trump.

• Members
On 5/15/2018 at 3:43 AM, swathdiver said:

Pray that they fear and obey and honor God and get saved?

This I do pray for

But in Trump's case, He is God!

lol

On 5/9/2018 at 1:17 PM, HappyChristian said:

Yes, Trump has lied. Not about everything, but, yes, he has. Is it impeachable? Nope. Not at this point.

It may have been true when you made that post but time moves on as do the facts. 

I honestly believe trump will be impeached. If by then he refuses to resign Congress will say--

------YOU ARE FIRED------------

• Members
On 5/6/2018 at 6:48 PM, DaveW said:

Can I ask if you have any spiritual interest, or are you only interested in political issues?

I am a spiritual person and that is why I am here.  

Having said that I can walk and chew gum at the same time. I have a deep interest in the Old Testament and the people He was talking to during this period of time.

On a second front, Trump's pathological lying is another thing I am interested in.

Hope you don't mind.

Edited by tooldtocare

• Members

I was just wondering, so thanks for your answer.

Fair question, seeing as this is primarily a "spiritual" themed forum, and you have only posted on political stuff.

And further, your comments are politics are not always accurate.

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 10:24 AM, tooldtocare said:

He sees himself as a “ruler” & during his second term in office he will abolish the two-term limit and appoint himself as the prime master leader; for life, a power he believes he can pass on to his children,

You state in categorical terms that  "...he will abolish the two-term limit and appoint himself as the prime master leader for life...…."

This is NOT EVEN A POSSIBILITY for any president - for you to state this is such terms is a misleading way of representing him as far worse than he is actually ABLE TO BE.

Now, this may be his desire, although I have never heard any report of such, but even that does not change the FACT - it is not possible for him to do, and you are thusly misrepresenting him in the WORST POSSIBLE TERMS on this matter.

Is it acceptable for you to do plainly what you accuse him of doing?

Is it OK for you, but not OK for him?

I am no great fan of Trump, but I do like to see people being treated fairly, and what you have posted here is neither balanced, nor fair to Trump, and it is certainly not all truthful.

But then again, I actually do care very little about it - he is not my president, I had no say in his appointment, he does not directly influence any of my life, I will have no say as to who replaces him, or when he is replaced, and my opinion is worth absolutely nothing in the whole scheme of things - I am not involved in his presidency in any way.

• Members
6 minutes ago, DaveW said:

my opinion is worth absolutely nothing in the whole scheme of things -

That is not true. Your opinion is very important as is everyone else's who post their thoughts here and elsewhere.

In my view. 

• Members

6 hours ago, tooldtocare said:

I am a spiritual person

What does that mean?

I sometimes walk in the spirit but do not consider myself a spiritual person. 

I know some Catholic women who are very spiritual though and quite a few leftists and communists who also consider themselves spiritual.  

What parallels do we see between President Trump and the Old Testament?