• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello from Minnesota

• Members

Hello to all in the forum, my name is James from Minnesota.  I consider myself IFB and as my username suggest love my Textus Receptus and the KJV, while some would call me a KJVO i am not but definitely am TRO.  But used the KJV majority of the time really also like my Webster Bible but it is use by very few but also very fond the NKJV.

If anyone read my first post in a threat about who were the sons of God in Genesis 6; i am sure your thinking he can't be IFB.  But i am and with that acception and my end time belief I fully agree with IFB.

• Members

Minnesota! Brrrr ... that is one cold country. But, it sounds like you have a warm heart. So, welcome to OnLineBaptist James. :5_smiley:

Looking forward to knowing you better as the days progress. Feel free to ask any questions you want, and, maybe, we just might answer a few of them!!! HaHaHa!!! :15_1_63:

God Bless!

Alan

Edited by Alan
spelin