• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Trump is single handily destroying the republican Party

• Members

~~~~~~~~Trump’s Republican Party~~~~~~~~

Let this be a warning in spades, Trump is dragging your party through the pig farm slug pit. Please hold your nose, don’t breathe or open your eyes cause you be in the disgusted land of ooze.

If you don’t save your party from this blogger-butt you will not only lose what integrity you have but every seat in Congress.

Then again, maybe that is a good thing after all.

typo---- it's the Republicon party.,. sorry, my mistake

Trump has told more lies in his first year in office than all the previous Presidents put together

T r u m p ’ s   L i e s

Many Americans have become accustomed to President Trump’s lies. But as regular as they have become, the country should not allow itself to become numb to them. So we have catalogued nearly every outright lie he has told publicly since taking the oath of office. Updated: The president is still lying, so we've added to this list, taking it through Nov. 11, and provided links to the facts in each case.

Trump Told Public Lies or Falsehoods Every Day for His First 40 Days than all previous Presidents combined

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html

• Administrators

Yes, I was replying to your post tooldtocare. You didn't post these words as a quote, so I thought they were your words. "So we have catalogued nearly every outright lie "

If those were not your words I apologize. Please understand that I am old too.     :8_laughing:

• Administrators

I agree that this is crude terminology and does not belong on a Christian forum. I would suggest that members please carefully consider their words before posting words or phrases that may be unacceptable to others.

• Members
On 4/6/2018 at 1:35 PM, Jim_Alaska said:

Who is this "WE"?  As in "we have cataloged"?

It's not as clear in the OP as it should be, but after the heading "Trump's Lies", it's then quoting from the NY Times article by David Leonhardt  and Stuart A. Thompson, so they are the "we".

• Members

Trump will be impeached & removed from office in 2018

This is a bet you cannot LOSE.,.,

This you can bet on and for once win (:-

***********************************************date corrected 4/18//2016 @ 6"33 PM

Edited by tooldtocare

• Members
On 4/5/2018 at 11:01 PM, tooldtocare said:

Let this be a warning in spades, Trump is dragging your party through the pig farm slug pit.

Trump Told Public Lies or Falsehoods Every Day for His First 40 Days than all previous Presidents combined

"your party"?  Just who is the OP referring to?  I for one can see that the GOP is in desperate need of reform in the manner of cleaning house and purging the leaven from its ranks.  Those who say with their lips they support the party platform but in action are opposed to it should not be there.  

Has President Trump's lies exceeded the number of President Obama's lies during his first forty days?

What "party" does the OP ascribe to?

• Members
On 4/17/2018 at 12:21 AM, swathdiver said:

"your party"?  Just who is the OP referring to?  I for one can see that the GOP is in desperate need of reform in the manner of cleaning house and purging the leaven from its ranks.  Those who say with their lips they support the party platform but in action are opposed to it should not be there.  

Has President Trump's lies exceeded the number of President Obama's lies during his first forty days?

What "party" does the OP ascribe to?

"Has President Trump's lies exceeded the number of President Obama's lies during his first forty days?"

Yes

some things just need repeating-------------

~~~~~~~~Trump’s Republican Party~~~~~~~~

Let this be a warning in spades, Trump is dragging your party through the pig farm slug pit. Please hold your nose, don’t breathe or open your eyes cause you be in the disgusted land of ooze.

If you don’t save your party from this Pathological liar you will not only lose what integrity you have but every seat in Congress.

Then again, maybe that is a good thing after all.

typo---- it's the Republicon party.,. sorry, my mistake

• Members

Two old lines to remind people of:

1. How can you tell if a politician is lying?

His lips are moving.......

2. If you got all the politicians in the country and put them into a big hessian bag, and then kicked the bag...... you would get the right one every time!

• Members

It saddens to see folks look upon Politician's as liars and that is the norm. I have, in the past looked upon Politician's as people who cared for the well-being of others and all I had to do was chose the one that I thought could best accomplish that ideal.

I will continue with that thought in mind and I will teach my children the same.

• Members

All men are liars. In today's world, it's rare and uncommon for anyone (in public office) to not have a personal agenda...in my opinion and experience.

Even those who may have started out honorably soon succumb to power and greed...in my opinion and experience.

Men are sinners...despite what office they hold or their position in society. We do the best that we can with who is offered to us...and realize that we shouldn't be surprised when they sin. 

Even so, come, Lord Jesus.